Why are computer enthusiasts all fat beta males?

Why are computer enthusiasts all fat beta males?

Attached: 0B992549-0926-496B-8B59-EC360692070A.jpg (1242x2172, 1.91M)

they aren't, there's plenty of skinnyfat losers and skeletons too

why his knees are hurt tho

Some are even DYEL.

who's gonna pay for all those trips to defcon?

Acanthosis nigricans.

i know two guys who actively work out and a tranny who used to

I've also noticed way more people working out than 10 years ago, seems like it's becoming a fad again like in the 80s at least in rich big cities

this fat goblin will be banging 8's and 9's in like 5 years when he's making 6 figures. at least you can make fun of his looks like that actually matters for men... cope more.

nah more like 15 years he'll get a used up whore who doesn't want to suck his dick because she's "not a sexual person"

daily reminder time

fat is a type of cell and also a macronutrient and theres nothing inherently wrong with being male

this has been daily reminder time

>demirkapi

whew lad

is he out of the gym cause no food is allowed in there?

>be ugly duckling till early 20’s
>feel like a phony bc everyones supposed to be ugly in IT
>coworkers and users intimidated to talk to me

It never ends does it?

I'm a firefighter and run multiple servers around the world. I train in mma, kickboxing, and been working out for years.
What's with the stereotypes?

That's sad. Makes sense that this field attracts losers but it's a shame nevertheless.

Wrong. Healthy and attractive men exist who make that much and more. Those who are mentally strong. He isn't and you can tell. What's going to happen is he's going to be surrounded by people who will take advantage of him and his mindset will get even worse. I've had people I know in this field have an Asperger's meltdown because they found out I used macOS and Apple products exclusively.

Look at his cringe stickers and laptop. You don't think he's obsessed with anime and acts weird? He's probably the same type of person that posts on this board with inane garbage.

Boogie2988 married a gold digging female neckbeard. She had nothing going in life and manipulated him into marrying her. He even said that she's not a "sexual person" which is a complete lie because every woman I know can't stop herself from stuffing herself with her favorite vibrator of choice daily. She wanted him to die for the money. He lost weight from a surgery and she divorced him because it wasn't worth waiting that long. Even a gold digger didn't think a person like that was worth the money. Think about that. She was never a wife. She was a leech and he's still in denial about it.

People going down this road are going to regret it deeply but it'll be too late by then.

I'm a fat fuck making 6 figures and this is entirely false. At most you'll be getting an average looking gold digger.

that happened to me too and it actually made interviews really hard for me, I could feel the ugly guys intentionally trying to make things harder on me

just whip your erect dick out. they cant issue restraining orders if you do it first

Over 60% of marriage end in divorce. Why is your situation special?

Project harder retard

>I used macOS and Apple products exclusively
what do you even do for a living?
webdev?

Caffeine + Sugar keeps the brain going
But also ruins your health: insomnia,
weight gain, pimples, etc...

Spending large amounts of time to sit
and learn computer skills is also bad for
your health but it’s honestly the only way
to become an expert

There is your answer

Fat or not, this guy has pretty much a 6-figure job guaranteed in OPSec now. Many NEETs in here can only ever dream of that.
I'd say he's doing pretty good for himself.

Attached: FLCL_Canti.jpg (3000x3000, 1.01M)

thanks doc

dont forget: the alpha/beta/etcetera is based on human perception and judgement and that is not fool proof by any means :)

How does one "hack"

What the hell is skinnyfat even supposed to mean

>[ NO FOOD OR DRINK ALLOWED IN GYM ] sign
>fat fuck stays outside
How cliche.

>inb4 all the did was log REST requests

You don't have need to know.

cardiac arrest

Skinny body-wise but with no muscle and a beer gut