I've been learning C for a while. I'm still a noob™. I'm not studying anything Jow Forums related...

I've been learning C for a while. I'm still a noobâ„¢. I'm not studying anything Jow Forums related, it's much like a hobby, I'm especiall interested in (((security))) part of things.

Hackerrank and leetcode is too hard for me right now, my knowledge is not enough also. Where do I practice C?

Attached: cyberpolice.png (884x903, 335K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kernel.org/doc/html/v4.12/input/uinput.html
kernel.org/doc/html/v4.10/process/coding-style.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

in your mums basement inCel

why are low edu noobs so obsessed by C?

Attached: 1562781503811.gif (245x280, 1.3M)

Good for you.
Use a makefile and compile your sources with 'make'. Should take you a day to learn.
Create a "test" file with your main () in there. #include your other files for testing.
Your other files should be separated based on what they are and do:
Example: Have a user.c which contain your User struct and any functions that operate on that struct, like new_user (), set_user_name () etc.
Create a user.h which declares your public functions for fast compiling.
Learn CGI programming and how to parse query string data with sscanf and strtok.
Have fun!

Do the exercises in K&R. I'm not sure if C Programming, A Modern Approach has exercises, but if it does, do those too.

It gives a false sense of intelligence.

Do a fun embedded project! Not arduino tho unless ur a brainlet.

Attached: BDQpm2iLeQ3-png__700.jpg (700x700, 72K)

Just make stuff, anything. Rewrite simple programs like cat or dos2unix and compare your version to the original.

they think it's "hard" so they feel smarter when they write hello world.
Learn Rust if you want to write secure code, OP

Or do use arduino and just dont use their API

>#include
>int main(void) {
> puts("hello, world");
> return 0;
>}

Wow, hard, degree pls.

>Rust
Tranny detected

Attached: 5dc41b8c471b39e3ef59feae11853e82.jpg (480x480, 32K)

this

and also it reminds them of their obsession with traps and penises

Why are Rust trannies so obsessed with C? Is it because they are jealous of Chads having jobs?

Why do low IQ (((mungeons))) think that one's sexual proclivities are relevant to their efficiency and intelligence as a programmer? Is it because they are jealous of people who are actually capable of producing anything?

>Why are Rust trannies so obsessed with C? Is it because they are jealous of Chads having jobs?
more companies are choosing to use Rust for new software than C. Have fun hacking on some boomer's legacy sloppy seconds like like cuck you are

>everyone who doesn't like c is a rust tranny

Attached: 418964_1.jpg (125x128, 5K)

>Where do I practice C?

Practice C++ or C#. Install an IDE like codeblocks and try to replicate existing programs, or try to make a more efficient or user friendly version of whatever software you use.

I would use C on embedded machines or microcontrollers nowadays, as the PC development industry has more advanced and better tools (C has had it's peak probably in the ~80's).

Once again a perfectly fine C thread
ruined by insecure trannies and other rust shills. You degenerates are worse than pol.

>OP asks how to do A
>retards flood in
>dont do A op
>do B instead
>no one does A
every time...
someone post the fucking stackoverflow

Low education noobs are obsessed with javascript and python

Once again another C thread mercifully derailed and put down by gainfully employed programmers.

try to recreate algorithms and data structures in a modular way. or write small useful tools (like coreutils, the upside is that you can compare to existing source code)

>rust
>employed
lol!

tranny, even if you had a job you would get hired for diversity, not because you know rust, which is useless

Does anyone have that image/site that has a bunch of different things you can try to program for practice? It was a list of 100 or something.

I do c++.
The only time I had to practice C, is when I had to use the kernel module uinput, to create a driver for my touchscreen:
kernel.org/doc/html/v4.12/input/uinput.html
so I could automate keypresses (think autohotkey but for linux)

Considering Linus's standards, I would think playing around with the kernel modules, and looking at their style would be the best practice.

Also, read this:
kernel.org/doc/html/v4.10/process/coding-style.html
It is extremely important that you adopt these habits early on. All of its advice is extremely good, especially things like not indenting past 3 levels.

Attached: 1564454865431.jpg (820x772, 214K)

>C
>Security

Pick one

Ok I pick secure C