Good wireless earbuds

Jow Forumsizen here
im looking for some wireless earbuds because of tired of getting the wires caught on things
not a fan of the Apple Airpods
also dont like headsets because i hate the dent they leave on my head

Attached: index.jpg (299x169, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sony.com/electronics/truly-wireless/wf-1000xm3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I just got the jabra elite 65t and they're very good

sony.com/electronics/truly-wireless/wf-1000xm3
Best truly wireless you can get right now

I recently bought Qcy ts2 wireless earbuds for lifitng.
Cost 30 AUD they don’t fall out and they sound good enough for me.

>buds
why would anyone use them over in ears? do you have nano ear canals? in my experience buds are more loosely attached and easier to fall out

>wf-1000xm3
How are these for working out though? The Beats seem to be better since I like to run a lot.

>not sweat resistant
Enjoy your $220 ornaments

Attached: 1553372037595.png (743x1566, 581K)

If everyone had just bought Samsung from the beginning we'd have watertight phones with replaceable plastic backplates, microSD slots, headphone jacks, removable batteries, and good repairability. Instead their sales continue to slide while Apple remains a near monolithic entity in the smartphone world. It didn't have to be this way

True wireleas is still a meme, there just aren't any good once. However, you can get something decent with a bluetooth cable around the back of your neck. I reccomend Tin Audio T2's with a bluetooth cable. The T2's sound great and while a bluetooth cable with AptX isn't god tier it's still good enough.

Creative Outlier Air and Outlier Gold are decent, but the wireless signal isn't as strong as some high-end brands so you might get wireless interference in a wifi crowded area

I got a pair of treblabs cause some retards dog chewed my beats up. They work fine for gym shit.

make your own phone you lacy faggot, always blaming the marked, blablab ablalbal you just a dumb consumer that is unable to even flash a rom, go suck some corporate dick idiot.

Don't buy wireless anything audio related unless you like latency that can be measured in milliseconds and audio quality that sounds like a fucking Skype call.
OP seems like the type of dipshit who uses 320 kbps MP3 files instead of FLAC

Nice meme

God don't work out in those, I did one set of squats and it got so hot I felt like my ear were cooking

There was a good Linus tech tips video lately, they test some cheap ones. If you look around you can find the same ones that sell for $50 cheaper as they are all made by chinks and sold on Amazon.

It's the same fucking thing.

Have the ones you posted OP, I do a lot of outdoor running on this Texas heat, and they have held up pretty good, if you can swallow the $250 price tag go for it, they are pretty much AirPods Pro, they have the same H1 chip as the second gen AirPods and they pair flawlessly to anything iOS you have, but will pair to anything non Apple as a regular set of bluetooth earphones.

Supreme patty airpods. Free on supremepatty.com. Swipe up!

>audio
>wireless
>good

pick 2

I use the bose soundsport free at the gym

really good, but I got them for free. I used a cheap $35 bluetooth set before, there was a noticeable leap in audio quality when I switched

if you don’t mind $200 I highly recommend

They just removed jack from the note 10

second pretty much anything qcy. They're cheap, they sound decent (for the price) and when the inevitably break (just like any other set would) in a year or two because you're using them during all of your workouts you don't really care and you just buy another pair