Will it ever stop being shit? What's the best alternative?

Will it ever stop being shit? What's the best alternative?

Attached: 1555654736536.png (320x320, 15K)

Signal

How is it shit?

>needs a phone number to sign in
Into the trash it goes.

penis into the vagina it goes.

This.
Wire is fine. Riot seems better, but getting people to use that is a total pain in the ass. I wouldn't use it if I weren't autistic

Signal

Signal is an SMS encryptor, and as such, is an entirely different and incomparable tool.

Attached: 1555029862194.jpg (750x563, 24K)

just use telegram

You need a phone number to register so no.

Riot.im, but it comes with it's own problems.

then buy a trash one fucking retarded pedo

It's the principle, if a service requires a phone number for a user to register then it cannot be trusted.
It's worse than wire.

kek they don't even denounce isis or pedos, but sure you must be so special, edgy and dangerous they will doxx you
retard

>principle
Nice reading comprehension, I never implied at any point I was special, edgy or dangerous

ok l33t

xDDDD

Yes but it's shit, my friends sometimes don't get notifications for days (even on desktop).
There are so many issues with this shitware such as
>slow and annoying animations
>electron
>haven't used your account on a pc or mobile for a few days? It will takes over 10 minutes to decrypt your messages!
>Next to customization
>it took them over 5 years to implement a dark theme on desktop after the issue was opened on github
>can't change the annoying ringtone or notification sound on desktop
>TONS of wasted space
Also
>Get a call
>Pick up on PC or phone
>other device you didn't use to pick up the call keeps ringing indefinitely until you hang up on that device
t. have been using wire for years

you can throwaway your sim card user, unless you live in a shithole where you have to link your ID with your mobile number(s)

RiotX on mobile, Riot on desktop

The big issue with telegram is that it allows applel to control content