Buy inlel

>buy inlel
>vulnerability patch comes out
>enjoy your 40% reduced performance
>buy AMD
>everything is blazing fast

Why do people still buy intel when it's common knowledge that it's a subpar product at a premium price?

Attached: 1547054863118.jpg (1536x2048, 470K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=we2oePtTGMM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

because AMD boards don't post if you look at them wrong

>buy AMD
>fall for market push
>repeat the mantra of "oh no Intel's CPUs can literally only operate at 1% of their original performance now"

Vulnerabilities don't matter

Attached: 1557941494323.png (1414x657, 543K)

>this kills the israeli
youtube.com/watch?v=we2oePtTGMM

I'm sure you meant
>buy AMD
>computer can't boot
>cpu uses more power when idling than when computing

>cpu uses more power when idling than when computing
When has this ever happened?

Who are you quoting?

how do higher idling temp/power usage manter when they're well within operational?

what about intels 200W+ required to match performance under load, greatest ally?

right now in intcel's delusional minds

duckduck a DB benchmark for xeon vs epic, change your mind according the information you have acquired.

>buy inlel
>vulnerability patch comes out
>enjoy your 40% reduced performance
>buy AMD
>spend the next three years talking about how great your hardware will be when they finally fix those firmware bugs.

Attached: perfvariationsmaller.png (721x493, 80K)

All those corporate partners buying into data center gear are not going to put up with day one broken beta firmware like you ballwashers.

>Why do people still buy intel
gee I dunno, maybe because even their low end chips outperform amd flagships overclocked

Attached: 1565279214283.png (1268x673, 207K)

Honestly Most people aren't going to patch those vulnerabilities unless forced.
You're average computer user probably doesn't even know they exist, they likely already have malware all over their PC and meltdown/spectre is the least of their worries.
The big leagues are controlled by software vendors largely and unless they want to start supporting EPYC as well I don't think it's going to matter anyway. Most software vendors try to limit what they have to support to keep testing simple. AMD will need to prove themselves to not once again be a one-hit wonder and keep up the performance for a good number of years before majority of people start supporting it.

>only 10 games
>several of which favor Intel
>at 1080p
Is there a version of this which actually attempts to be comprehensive?

mac os and windows both pushed updates that included patches that reduced performance what fucking planet are you on

>inlel
kek

>i-i-it doesn't count
lmao

AC Odyssey, Siege, BFV, All support multi threading,on top of that most of the games selected are competitive online games where FPS matter the most.
>b-but muh secrit conspiracy
>w-why not create a GPU bottleneck
keep up the coping

wow only good game of zen2 is cs go a 9year old game which resident in (((gamecache))) because its so small.

Why do you automatically assume I'm defending something, as if I have a personal attachment to a fucking CPU brand? I'm just saying that with a single resolution and a tiny sample of games it's a shitty benchmark.

back to r*ddit, newfag

Isnt Ryzen broken on Windows 1903?

Something about a scheduling bug

Reminder to thank every AMDdrone for beta testing Zen 2 for us.

Attached: Girls.png (449x401, 490K)

why buy new hardware if u put windows on it

>"H" for Hitler
lmao