Work in a software development shop

>work in a software development shop
>150 engineers
>10 women, 140 men
>during AMA one of the women asked "what are we going to do about diversity"

how do we get more qualified people with pussies that can code?

Attached: 1565047512359.jpg (720x888, 105K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aF-Ij8LM7Ak
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Start computer literacy courses in elementary school, make kids at least competent in webdev shit

I agree. Kids should all have their own website akin to Myspace where they learn HTML and CSS.

Nothing. You only become interested in STEM if you're interested in STEM. There's a difference between preventing discouragement and creating false interest, and discouragement for girls in STEM non-existent.

Let's give him a hand

>Diversity.
It's not all it's cracked up to be.
FACT.

Attached: 131.jpg (1024x1249, 249K)

It's very easy to get started when it comes to programming. There are tons of free tutorials and free software available. Most women are simply not interested with it. Ask them if there should be more women construction workers or garbage collectors too.

my wife is an excellent programmer but she carges more than getting a blowjob from TayTay
she's so expensive that I cna literally just spend all day shitposting.
'dis the life

Add more graphics design,manangers, scrum masters,HR or import women indians or european east software developer.

push for your insurance to cover vaginoplasty

>scrum masters
literally paying hundreds of dollars for something anyone can learn in two minutes

>>during AMA one of the women asked "what are we going to do about diversity"
My answer would be
"We aren't going to make diversity hires for the sake of meeting some form of quota. If you know women or minorities looking for work who match your level of qualification and work ethic, have them apply and we will short list them through HR, but we aren't going to hire them just to fill numbers. People deserve more than that."
And then I would be fired.

Post-op trannies.

No more "full stack" developers. Separate it out into design and development again.
Women generally like designing things. There's a reason interior decorators are 99% women (I'm making that up, but I'd bet it's not far from the truth).
So let good designers work to make good designs and let good developers worry about making the application efficient and performant.

To save money, companies started pushing the "full stack" title so one person does front end dev, front end design, backend dev, database dev, the whole shebang.

So the shallow, heartless whore was saying that +60 of her male co-workers would have to be fired? What a whore! I hope she gets raped by a pack of niggers.

youtube.com/watch?v=aF-Ij8LM7Ak

Yes, employer for women

Someone explain to me how being a gay black midget makes you a better coder.

Actually, unironically all the best interior decorators are men. Just like fashion designers, artists, architects, etc. "design" is not a woman thing at all

You have a different outlook on life and grew up with different experiences so you you can bring more to the table compared to a room full of middle aged middle class white guys

Is there any evidence that this is actually true?

Of course you bigot

>"what are we going to do about diversity"

>say "nothing"
>*dab

Actually this isnt a bad idea. I feel like it would improve kids ability for critical thinking, and prepare them for the world where tech and machines rule everything.

>go to some shitty crm convention
>like 1/3 of all of the presentations are on diversity bs
>peak in one as I pass by to go to a real session
>there was like literally 5 people in there, when the room held 60
>they were all trannies

I really, really think that the only people that care about diversity shit are a very few, very vocal, annoying minority

Like if people just told them to fuck off we would never hear about it.

I think it's pretty racist/classist to assume all middle class white guys grew up the same and have the same outlook on life; same goes for other races/classes.

pretty much GeoCities

What kind of programming does she do?

Can somebody please tell me why we need diversity in places that aren't politics? I'm Pakistani btw

because Diversity is our strenght!
aaaaand because wihte people hate themselves now in America for the most cucked reason. it's the most blatantly racist shit but no one bats an eye

Blanon here : hire people based on their SKILL, that's all!
Who cares about the color, the origin, the thing between yo legs, the amount of limbs you have : The project WORKS or it doesn't!!

Attached: 1542867969910.png (256x256, 168K)

Python

I just came here for your image.
I can't tell if it makes me sad, or rather how it makes me sad. Is this man working at wallyworld because he's financially distressed? Is he there because it gets him out into the world, spurring some human contact?

Most likely scenario is that medicare doesn't cover enough of his needs so he has to work 20ish hours a week to get health insurance.

Ask her how concerned she is about more females driving trash trucks, coal mining and underwater welding

Do you guys think Don will be replaced by a machine in his lifetime? Maybe for his 100th birthday?

> No solder anywhere to be seen
> Holding the heating element
> 'Working' on a motherboard for no discernible reason

I love this picture

or NeoCities nowadays

But then they'll post nudes and everyone will freak the fuck out and shut it down.

I've always thought it's funny that the first canned response for automation defenders is "Yes the jobs will all be taken by robots, but you need a human to maintain and program that robot!"

And then school systems do almost nothing to teach programming fundamentals at all before late high school, and only as an elective class. Children are left to only discover the field via curiosity and hobbyist use, but they have mandatory art classes and such straight from first grade.

Yeah lmao. What, did you think school was going to prepare you for real life?

>how do we get more qualified people with pussies that can code?

You don't. If a woman is qualified for a job she'll get it if she deserves it, they always have. This is an imaginary problem, at no point in anyone's lifetime today has the programming field, or really any job honestly, been off limits for women, it's not 1889. There have been women programming and working with computers since the first days the damn things become available to businesses on a reasonable scale. If you deal with sexual harassment it's not some global cabal of elite programmers conspiring to keep women down, it's a shit coworker that needs to be reprimanded or fired.

The real problem is this completely invented idea that every job needs to be 50/50. Yes, most programmers are men by a large margin, same with auto repair and construction. But hey, according to US work stats most Psychologists, Nurses, Physiotherapists and Office Managers are women. Is this a conspiracy against men? No, there are in fact some women who work in construction and men who work as nurses. Nothing is off limits, certain people are just drawn towards certain jobs, you can still do just about anything so long as you can actually do the job properly.

White bread devs: "We just can't figure out what's causing this bug. The value should be in the tree. It was never deleted... I don't get it.

Tyrone: "Ay - yo, mebbe dat shit was abandoned by its daddy, yo!"

WBD: "That's genius Tyrone! An orphanned node! We would've never considered that!"

Nice. Brb learning python.

Oh God I know one doing software dev. I would quit.

This, kek. Deciding on the color of someone's fucking drapes is not "design." In fact, the best at basically ANYTHING are men, unless it's something that basically cannot do for whatever reason.

I bet you're the best at sucking dick too

That's a pretty stupid idea. Why not teach something that's actually useful to everyone at some level like math, English, cooking and PE? Even teaching economics is better that fucking webshit.

I'm not, but you can obviously safely bet that some man is heh

You'd think a competent female engineer, having spent her life surrounded by normie women would understand why there's a gender disparity in tech.

Meritocracy is racist, user.

Are you really going to try and argue that men aren't better at sucking dick?

Programmers probably wouldn't want to work a 50k job and deal with autistic kids while having a high chance of being shot

you're correct, that's in fact my biggest complaint about diversity hiring calls, is that they just want people to fill out some perverted skin tone bingo sheet.

Overall though, I understand where it comes from, people who may want to pursue those fields may feel alienated because they don't see anybody who looks like them, and it can instill a sort of inherent feeling of "I don't belong". Sometimes you do need those "trailblazers" just to bring it into the realm of possibility for someone who before would have never considered that path in life prior to seeing someone like them do it. Take Kenyan runners for example, so many were inspired to run because of guys like Kipchoge Keino, and now they are a running powerhouse. You might find that something similar happens when fields get more diversified. Alternatively, in some places people would say it is "making up for lost time", ie. with how much was done to prevent blacks in America from being successful, that actions like diversity hires or affirmative action are means of trying to account for that disparity.

But with that said, I do believe that such things should happen by merit above just doing it because of race/whatever else. You're only hurting your own company if you take the inferior man for the color of their skin (which ironically if you did it for a white guy over a superior black guy, you'd be fucking dead, but hey, life rarely works the way you'd expect). I think it's an interesting situation, and not one that you can resolve very easily without doing someone an injustice.

Find a based tranny.
The search will be hard, and the pickings are extremely slim, but if you can find them then hire a single based tranny dev.
They'll wear programming socks to work, shitpost and share memes, and because they're the highest on the oppression totem pole if women start complaining that the company isn't diverse enough then you point to the based tranny which shuts them up immediately.

you don't. women are simply more interested in humanities and social sciences, you will never reach a 50:50 quota in fields like engineering or CS.

it's true that they bring in different life experiences. just has shit all to do with getting the job done.

WE ARE

genetically engineer females to be smart

there are so many trannys in my comp sci degree its unreal
at least one in every class of around 18 students

>hire people based on their SKILL
so basically hire people based on skin color
got it

>Post-op trannies.
>Post-op
But why?

Attached: Pqyck6z.jpg (600x600, 56K)

Hmm I wonder which gender is best at sucking dick, the one who lives with one attached to themselves or the one that gets it from third-parties.

Ah yes, my ghetto upbringing played a pivotal role in understanding genetic algorithms.

Dont forget soldering on the top side

I have been thinking of a mechanism such that interviews are gender and ideals agnostic, such that there is TRUE objectivity in the whole process, driven by skills and results rather than whether that person is transfat with a queer whatever shit.

How much would this trigger SJW I wonder?

>98th Birthday
wow, he looks pretty good for 98 years

We did have this kind of issue before and our boss put it pretty bluntly; the company will only hire qualified women. When we need people with background in EE, we'd hire people with with EE. Period. Bullshit degree (like gender studies) wouldn't have a place in our company

Subsequently we have like, 7 women of around 50 people. We do have plenty of chink and indian tho

they have to dilate properly

who the fuck holds a solder iron like this?!?!?!

I would solder her

Retarded, programming is just abstract math and nothing they will say will change that

What we need is more qualified teachers (pay them more), so that classrooms are only 10 students max. This will actually give kids a proper education

Male programmers need to hit the gym and take care of their appearance more and then more females would be interested in coding.

I have a younger brother and they tried to teach him some code basics as a kid. Of course most girls don't really have any interest in that shit. And some of them just go into code to spite men or seem special. Only a few of them actually want to be there which sucks because they have to share workspaces with the people who care more about politics than product

Not being enough women is a discouragement to other women. It's a chicken and egg problem. You probably need to raise a whole generation of stem engineers from elementary school so they can relate to other girls together.

That's inherently sexist

engineers
women, 140 men

Attached: youdon'tsay.png (273x200, 62K)

>Political correctness
>Social correctness
>Diversity

All boils down to acting like a fucking robot and doing what you are told.
How the fuck do I escape this?
Should I just run a farm in the middle of nowhere?

start your own business

kek

Port Angeles is a really beautiful piece of Washington with a lot of old and retired people in it. The walmart and Costco there are the only sizable stores with the next biggest competition being Swain's general store and a QFC. This fag is likely retired and just doing some extra shit to pass the time as there is fuck all to do in PA if you are unable to go on hikes and explore the rich wildlife.

Culture and the arts are important and I don't think they should be cut from the curriculum, however more practical knowledge like computer literacy and taxes should also be included.

Blind interviews need to become a thing

you can't. only autists like me actually like our jobs and we are far and in between. only way you could probably achieve that would be promising higher salaries so normalfags start working on their own projects, certs or other stuff. right now it's either pajeets or ... nah only pajeets.

Big yikes right there
For now it's a simple question, but slowly in the coming years, more and more women will be accepted. And not all will have the programming standards that the company wants to hold itself to

kek, mutts have to work till they die

Underrated