What the fuck my FICO is 772

what the fuck my FICO is 772

(tapped no thanks btw)

Attached: 3C0CBC2A-73F9-467A-B57D-D2EA0BA7198D.jpg (1068x1205, 143K)

So whats the benefit of this over a citi 2% cash back card?

It's cooler

titanium card I guess

I mean I got a great card from Amazon recently so I expected comparable numbers, but Apple's trying to scam people literally

You get higher cash back on Apple shit and the Apple card has no foreign transaction fees... probably easier to redeem cash back, citi double cash you need $25 minimum.

The only drawback of the Apple card vs Citi is that you need to be able to use Apple Pay with your phone to get the 2% cashback else it defaults to 1% say with chip/pin or the physical cards nfc if it has that.

> Goldman Sachs
*vomits*

Only 18% interest
Not a scam at all

>"the only drawback"
>using Apply Pay
that requires using a fucking modern iPhone
no thank you
ONLY?!?!?! my fucking CU credit card is 10%.
my Amazon card is about 20% but it gives 5% back.

If you pay a cent in intrest on a credit card you are using it incorrectly.

even the iPhone 6 is capable of Apple Pay
Just how poor are you?

Yup, it would be a good card if it wasn't 1% with the physical card and 2% with a fucking iPhone.

2% with 3% using apple pay could have been a real winner.

Oh great, the incredible bending phone
I agree if it was a base 2% it'd be a GOAT card
but fuck it Americans are retards who will go for it anyways

>pull up in new white hundai 4 door sedan
>apple play and apple maps
>turn card off using engine kill button, keys in purse
>music playing on iphone x to ear pods, already in ear
>step out of car and walk inside gas station
>check notification on apple watch
>buy cigarretes from clerk using apple pay
I see these coons daily. Lower middle class tards trying to flex with their cheap chink electronics

the poorfag's flex

Use cash faggot
>but muh rewards
For what? So you can buy a bunch of shit you don't need? Cash is better because it's anonymous

Are you a drug dealer?

Cash is only useful for buy drugs

Cash is easily stolen and also not usable in many circumstancse

lmao poorfag

>hyundai
>apple
>poor
>"rich"

niggers need to pick one

starting at $6500 sounds normal for ~770. the APR is useless and could be 500% since only a complete idiot doesnt pay in full every month. theres still no reason to use an apple card over one that provides normal real rewards

>phone bends
>credit card bends
>their leased hyundai bends too

they're sure flexing alright

>leased hyundai
You mean Mercedes Bendz?

What's your issue? Limit isn't based solely on credit score, and 18% is a normal rape rate for a consumer credit card. It's not a car loan or a mortgage you dumb twat.

>Hard credit pull
>N-no thanks
WTF is wrong with you?
Also your credit limit is not tied to your fico score.

BTW, if you're looking at and/or are worried about the interest rate of a credit card then you're too poor and financially illiterate to own a credit card.
rare exceptions, like 0% are out there, depending on the situation, but for the most part you're fucking up if you're posting that 18% is 'high'

When has the interest rate of a credit card mattered for anyone who isn't a drooling nigger?

If it didn't matter then why do they advertise it? If it doesn't matter then how come all credit cards don't have 1,000,000% interest? Get over yourself you fucking dumbshit.

Do people actually choose cards based on cashback percentage?
Spending $2500 and getting $25 back is chump change, it's almost not even worth mentioning, it's literally fucking nothing.

i chose mine based on the lack of foreign transaction fees so I could buy weebshit in JPY without getting fucked with 3% every single time.

>Spending $2500 and getting $25 back is chump change, it's almost not even worth mentioning, it's literally fucking nothing.
That's money they were planning on spending anyways, so why not get a couple of dollars back?

anyone who cant pay off a credit card in full and on time should not have a credit card with the current way the credit system in the united states works.

no it isnt
the more you buy, the more you save!

When you get 3-5% on almost everything due to a well rounded set of cards it becomes less trivial
Once you have a few cards with no annual fee and no foreign transaction fee you don't care about that anymore

>financially tying yourself into a smartphone ecosystem
Ameriburgers are literally brain dead.

>What's your issue? Limit isn't based solely on credit score, and 18% is a normal rape rate for a consumer credit card. It's not a car loan or a mortgage you dumb twat.
Check out the peasant level of this matrix drone twat. The fact that he internalized the usury and free market meme to this level is astounding. Just wait, he'll start spouting off usual bot buzz words like "Work harder", "Not my fault, some people just need to learn how to be more responsible" and the classic "You got to pay of the credit card balance every month!"

What the fuck is wrong with you?
18% interest rate is how many times the official inflation rate?!
And you somehow actually think that this is ok?!
Actually, better question for you would be, do you actually think or do you just assume that you think?

Attached: 1565654928840.jpg (620x465, 78K)

I got an invite, but is it worth getting w/ no sign up bonus as is customary for credit cards? Compared to the big offers from top lenders like chase/amex, it's a bit hard to swallow

And these credit card lovin shits who just mindless love the current way of life are probably some the same who whine about poor people, drug addicts, wasteful government spending and other usual hot topics.

And you fucktards think that the way you think has no negative contribution whatsoever?!

Seriously, some of you need healthy doses of Leather bound Bibles smacked straight into your noggins so you'll get a full dose blast of God's Word in a split second.

Attached: 1565661887050.gif (597x324, 2.62M)

Cash is literally for poor people.

>paying in the full every month
Any fucking credit card that isnt on a 0% interest promotional period is shit tier.

This is fucking pathetic. Stop posting.

>18% interest
Holy shit kek, what a scam.

Well kind off, if you you just keep your buying habits like they where before you will save 3 - 5% percent a month.

>using credit at all
best goyims

>carrying a balance

The whole point of paying with credit is you're spending someone else's money, so you're not on the hook for fraudulent transactions or chargebacks.
Plus, you get 2% back for buying stuff you were going to buy anyway, all paid for by cash only retards such as yourself.

>Took a hard credit hit for no reason.
K.

I'd apply for one if it was just a 1.5% cashback on physical, and 2% on apple pay. It would match or beat my quicksilver in all situations, plus come with a lot of good security ideas natively, like tokens.

But there's no way I'm going for 1% cash back whenever I need to use something besides apple pay. Pretty much nothing in my town except for McDonalds and Taco Bell takes Apple Pay.

score doesnt matter if your credit history is under 5 years

>debt
>credit score
>cashback
>goldman sachs
>interest
>loans
Thank god I wasn't born in america, living and dying by this shit sounds nightmarish.

Then what's the purpose of a credit card at all right now?
t.euro who doesn't get it.

Depends who you ask

American sure loves Debt.

Nah, they only have that for a month before it's repossessed.

Credit score between 685 (TU) and 720 (EX), make 36k/yr as poor post-doc, approved for $4500 and 24% APR

Defending having to have an electronic device to use a credit card at a payment terminal. just imagine.

Attached: wow.jpg (700x467, 58K)

I'm not burger, someone redpill me on CCs and the credit score system

ur on the internet rn tho

is an experien score of 950 the same as a good FICO score?

I'll Bible smack the demon piss outa ya.

Can you read or do just pretend to be retarded online?

>2019
>participating in the credit scam
unless you're a business owner there is no reason

collecting 5% back on my amazon purchases is pretty nice every month.

someone else lets you use their money to buy things as long as you pay them back. if you don't pay them back you deservedly get a bad reputation and incur penalties for being a risk.

>pretend to be retarded online
not him but you know where you are?

t. "muh got nothing to hide" "muh what's the matter, can't afford a credit card?" sheeple

>17.99% APR

Is this a fucking joke?

>wtf they can't afford our phones anymore. Should we make them cheaper?
>>No. Make them go in debt.

Building a credit score. Without one you are cut off from so much shit it basically ruins your life.

solid plan from a business perspective honestly, you've got a captive market that's willing to blindly buy whatever turd you polish to be shiny enough

the absolute state of americans

No regular person has $250,000 in the bank to buy a home and you're never getting a mortgage without a credit score. Enjoy the eternal renting.

It's not a good thing, but it is how it is so you have to deal with it.

>you're never getting a mortgage without a credit score
That's an American thing.
Americans have no choice but to participate in the credit scam.
Europeans don't have credit scores and they get mortgages if you can prove you have a good-paying stable job, which means you are likely to be able to pay it back in the future.

Oh so I wasn't going to buy food and toilet paper?

Brehs I'm almost 23 and my credit score is sub-600. I'm still finishing my engineering degree and wont actually work and buy real shit until im 25. Am I fucked?

So you just pulled a hard credit check on a product you didn't intend to use?

You're fucking retarded.

I was in a worse position, nearly down to 500 at 28. There's no magic fix, what I did was swapping over to using my credit card for basically all purchases I made, pay off within 21 days for no interest and that was it. I was able to climb up 710 in a couple years of generally low spending.

Best I can say is get started now, because it's going to take time and you don't want to be delaying it.

I don't because I'm not a fatburger.

Learn the uses of the word "you", oh so superior European.

Never be late when your payment is due. Credit card companies want consistent and reliable users.
Use credit card for almost all of your purchases.
Credit card debt at anytime must never be >30% of your income. If you breach that debt to income ratio threshold, it will negatively affect your score when the CC issuer reports their monthly statement to credit report companies.
Longer your credit/bank/etc account has been opened without late pay issue, the better your score.
Don't open too many credit card accounts either. New accounts = drop in score.
Also any time a decision requires credit check, its a negative score on your credit report. This includes new rental property, car buying, etc. Not saying don't do those, but be aware of the consequences.

>all paid for by cash only retards such as yourself

I don't buy shit I can't afford, that makes me retarded huh

>how poor are you

Anytime an Applefag says that you know it's their only defense.

Neither do I, that's why it's paid off within the 21 day interest free period and I have a proper credit score unlike you.

Oh look, another thread where children who don't understand how credit cards work call people retards for using them.

I only use the plastic Jew for the cash back. While Jamal is barely able to pay the 15-25% interest, I get a few percent back.

you can always use paypal credit too. paypal has always been a kind of loophole. they offer insane limits with 6 month financing and no credit checks.

i could probably buy a car with paypal credit (ebay motors) and pay it off in 6 months with no interest with no credit check

Attached: tp5cf0weijo21.jpg (800x750, 49K)

Get gud, scrub.

Attached: FCC55554-5CC8-4918-96A4-93804844B38D.jpg (1125x1209, 663K)

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-08-13 14-45-07.png (684x459, 30K)

>flexing your good goi score

>Credit card companies want consistent and reliable users.
No they don't, they make their money on overdue fees.

>only gives you 3% back at their own store

Pretty h*cking pathetic when based Bezos gives you 5% back at his store with the Amazon credit card

which you can also buy Apple stuff on.

Attached: 416x416.jpg (416x416, 21K)

some good cards people willing pay membership fees

Are you retarded? Consistently overdue users are high risk for defaulting and losing them a shitload of money.

It's not a discount.
They just make everything more expensive for everybody else.
Just a way to force their goyim card down your throat.

Wait it's not 3% global cashback?

I’m a bad goi. I take all the points and never pay interest.

they don't make it more expensive. products are consistently cheaper on amazon still