I don’t understand how any of you prefer phones running android OS to iPhones? Android phones are slow as molassus

I don’t understand how any of you prefer phones running android OS to iPhones? Android phones are slow as molassus.

Attached: 504BA7E3-9342-4C34-8EBE-CDFB0C0B0803.png (55x64, 617)

Lately I've been playing Pokémon Platinum in my phone. Try that, iToddler.

We don't like phones, we actually prefer '07 librebooted thinkpads running Debian.

based
dumb pajeet
>>>/india/

>playing emulator on phone
Imagine being poor.

Is that a shot at Asus devices?

Because autistic "muh customization"

literally as bad a neckbeards who rice up their "rig"

>Android phones are slow as molassus.
No? My pixel 2 xl is as butter smooth as it can be.

Those are w completely unrelated things.
>Imagine evry normal thing ever
>Being poor
What the fuck user?

>bringing both your phone and ds places instead of just your phone
>paying for games
>paying for cheat devices
>not having fast forward

Oh look, Apple continuing to shill on Jow Forums tonight. This is illegal, you shits. Your fucking failing company isn't going to miraculously recover by posting a bunch of lies on a weeaboo board.

>playing a game meant for two screens on one screen
>tapping a touchscreen instead of pressing buttons
>shoulder buttons

well if you install bunch of garbage on it (like most applet like guys do) then yeah its going to run like garbage

The SD855 can play PS2 games with a small amount of lag, it's starting to get a little insane what phones can do.

$300 budget androids completely and utterly destroy even the latest lagPhone XtraSlow

An SD801 phone from 2014 can do that. lagPhones still can't.

Attached: 1546250057360.webm (640x360, 2.65M)

This

Becaue i can look at webms on an open source Jow Forums client
I can download youtube videos and listen to them in the background on an open source youtube client
I can browse files like on a computer
I can pirate apps and block all ads system wide

Iphones are fine but oberpriced.

I wouldn't mind paying 15% more but when apple costs 5x... I'll stick to android.

It's perfectly reasonable, actually. The choice of running an emulator on a phone rather than a laptop might be for portability's sake. The choice of using an emulator over a real console might be due to the availability of certain games, or the ability to play modified games. You cannot, for instance, use a randomizer with a real DS easily (you'd need a flash cart), so an emulator is preferred. If you wanted to play a randomized pokemon game on a plane, it might be better to use a phone or tablet than a laptop due to the limited available room, and also the greater amount of battery life.

If you are a rich person, is this not still the best option here?

I would have no problem paying Apple's prices for Android products. I would not use an iPhone, however, even if given one for free.

Mine isn't slow.
And Android allows for much more customization and control. I couldn't use a phone without KLWP.

>Imagine connecting every controller imaginable to your phone.

Are you such an apple fanboy that you can't see anything pass Tim Cook's enlarged butthole filled up with iphone XS Max? Android can pretty much do a lot of stuff that iOS can ever do, or support without bumping into a fucking paywall. Android? There's always a workaround for any particular problem. How about seeing current Apple market trend to see if things are working out or not for they that you still think using Android baffles your tiny little mind.

Attached: TlDDErj.gif (600x338, 2.58M)

user it's not 2011 anymore

This one was a bit of a doozy to encode.

Attached: TlDDErj.webm (600x338, 839K)

Poor bait mate

Hahaha yes, they had that for one year lolo