Greeting's . you may have heard of youtube shit policy and copyright system

greeting's . you may have heard of youtube shit policy and copyright system

well I was thinking

">"you remember 2008 Project Chanology""
">" what if we do the same to youtube . we all go to there h.q and make a big Protest to make ours voice's heard""

">"lets see if it works ""
here's youtube addressee :

google.com/search?client=safari&rls=en&q=San Bruno (HQ) United States 901 Cherry Ave&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

">"good luck"

Attached: gettyimages-941586424.jpg (4395x2644, 1.85M)

Other urls found in this thread:

craft.co/youtube/locations
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Might be a bit out of reach for me senpai but okey

Attached: TELEMMGLPICT000159392387_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqgmFsEjQK2M33nnfQ31Q2_5RCIaGYm-85Y3eQULs8m5U.jpg (441x276, 20K)

Same.

"i am being thenthird"

RaRe KaNg

RaRe i dont even know but it look african

Your plan needs way more structure and organizing.
It will take a lot more devotion than just making a thread.

There is a reason these types of organized efforts are rare. It's because they are wicked hard to set up, especially when there is no chain of command that is able to make decisions, due to not your personal army and all that.

good point .

Not saying you shouldn't try though
Just saying that it's a big commitment if you do try

so what would be the best option

yes it would be

First, figure out your initial plan
Then, set up a discord
Then, start recruiting volunteers
Then plan once you have at least 6 well chosen volunteers, have them join you at the round table and assign each to act as primary head of a aspect (example head of propaganda, head of finances)
They will relay the group's decisions to those in their areas of expertise.
As you plan, remember to make sure everyone stays on track and remains focused towards the final goal.
If you plan well and follow through, then there should be little chance of the whole thing falling apart before it gets off the ground
It also helps to familiarize yourself with the teachings of sun Tzu (cringe I know)

Aka have a command structure in place before making any major decisions you plan to invest in
So many projects have failed because nobody ever had the balls to take command of a faltering situation and direct efforts where they were needed most.

Be considerate to the wishes and needs of those under you command, but be prepared to act firm when orders are given

It will not be easy to give much incentive for people to volunteer their time and effort, but you can make it easier for people to participate by placing your recruitment efforts close to where you will be protesting. Nobody wants to drive across country to partake in a protest. They would rather walk to one a few blocks away from their house

If youtube knows which headquarters you will be protesting at, they will Beef up security at that headquarters. Therefore, have the protests at the youtube headquarters surrounded by heavily populated areas. And don't focus all your efforts on just one building.

It also helps to encourage signs with memes (again,cringe).
Makes the protest more interesting, and helps to encourage participation

youtube have other hq I believe . let me check

by the way . your one cool guy

ah here it is

craft.co/youtube/locations

Thanks

Attached: 1520138907851.jpg (438x428, 20K)

your welcome

Attached: 3032756_1349527971305.9res_400_300.jpg (400x300, 27K)

they are some that could work
1. sub to pewdiepie
2. people wearing pink guy costume

do you have any suggestions

Chanology was gay even then tho

Give me a sec I'll find a few that might work

I may have to start looking in Google images. I don't got much on youtube in my meme folder. I'll keep looking.

Attached: 1542788401250.jpg (750x469, 152K)

It's an Island in the Pacific, I really like their flag

thanks.

have about people wear this on there head

Attached: 2q6554.jpg (500x571, 35K)

Google images is filled with memes that are either way too Facebook or way too red-flag. At this point I would say make your own, but that has led to too much focus meme making and not enough planning and action in the past, derailing the entire effort

Attached: images(2).jpg (263x192, 7K)

That's a fucking brilliant idea!
It's simple to make (print out on paper, paste to cardboard, cut eyeholes, tape on hat rim/string around head.) Or use paper bag and attach print out to that, and then cut eyeholes.)

wait . you know comic con right

what if we wear the youtube cardboard at comic con and other cons ( think of it as the first phase of the plan )

One thing is bugging me;In order to get this thing started, youtube must rouse the people to anger. At the moment, youtube has not been really a focus of anger right now. What is the burning emotional incentive that will lead people out onto the streets?

Why comic con in particular?

Redpilled me on WTF you are talking about. I don't watch YouTube that much

Has youtube become more strictly regulated in Britain?

because people will hear more about it and will join .

there are a few thing that people are angry about right now

have you heard of mumkey johns
and the kid beating a Kat on camera

Are you guys 12 year olds
sage

>regulated
maybe . im not sure

>Kid beating Kat on camera

Attached: war.jpg (230x216, 21K)

I'm 20 and bored.

Attached: 1535951930338.jpg (914x600, 119K)

If nothing else, let's at least find out who that little shit is and turn the authorities on him. I know that we are already well capable of achieving this

you realize you could just mass flag corporate channels and see if you could get them demonitized right? find out which channels are sponsored (ie; ninja, jake paul, casey neistat, will smith, dwayne "the rock" johnson, jimmy kimmel, jimmy fallon, etc.) and copyright strike every single video their channels upload.

Youtube would quickly catch on, ban the accounts of those doing the mass flagging, and then sick their youtube hero goons on us, mass flagging all the videos we like with even greater intensity than before.

Also, that's a raid, not a protest. Large raids don't get on the major news networks like large protests do. Make a protest large enough, and news teams begin to feel pressurized into covering it.

your right

On second thought, there is no need to fight if you gain nothing in victory

Good luck

Attached: wNMBvD-1.gif (320x240, 1.02M)

well I say we give it a shot . im going to take your advise and see if it work

thank you master

Attached: 2q6c2q.jpg (480x360, 20K)