Fuck why're AMDtards so salty?

I just saw this amazing deal on the i5 9400f for 160$ cad which destroys the 190$ 2600 in gaming and value but there was a FUCK ton of AMD shills regurgitating about negligible things like >muh multithreading or upgrade path (lol).

Attached: AMDSALT.png (921x813, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IV0TG6Wy-eQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>reddit

reddit this that bla bla fuck off to and stuff.

>190$ 2600
(X)

le ebin reddit thread

>t. seething AMDrones
>t. Shlomo Goldenberg

It's a good deal but still I wouldn't take it. Intel Core processors up to the last gen are damaged goods, not worth the risk even after applying the security patches.

The 2600 is $180 in monopoly money
Multithreading matters much more than it did even two years ago.

with a single image you invalidate your opinion and your self-worth
cringe

Attached: (((trash))).gif (237x240, 2.66M)

If you buy a AM4 motherboard, you have an upgrade path up to 16 cores (until now).

If you buy a i5 9400f, the best you can upgrade is to 8c ores.

There is speculation that Ryzen3 will also be on AM4, and it will have 4 threads per Core, and that maybe a 24 cores version will be released for AM4.

>6 core
>no threads

What a lot of people will ALWAYS fail to mention are 2 very important things:
A.) This things suffers from a great deal of frame stuttering no matter the cooling solution put in place.
B.) Every BIOS/Windows security mitigation you apply (A total of now 30+) will degrade CPU core or CPU/SSD/RAM I/O performance. When you apply all 30+ it's basically as good as an FX-8350 from AMD.
When you account for these things even a $100 1600 on a $50 A320M motherboard has better performance and the stock cooler is enough to lock the frequency to ~3.8-4.0 GHz on all cores 24/7 depending on voltage and get 0 frame stuttering.

Attached: 5E844632970F44D98AE159FBF72458C2.jpg (750x706, 117K)

>Every BIOS/Windows security mitigation you apply (A total of now 30+) will degrade CPU core or CPU/SSD/RAM I/O performance. When you apply all 30+ it's basically as good as an FX-8350 from AMD.
Or just don't use the mitigations because realistically the chance of being impacted by them is like 0.0000000000000000000000000000000000001%

A lot of these mongs are just now beginning to realize how badly they got punked and they're trying to drag other people down with them because they don't want to be the only ones to suffer.

Attached: 1563005081713.jpg (2560x1440, 237K)

Try 10%, that's the success rate of combined spectre + MDS attacks alone and they can easily be deployed through javascript. So all it takes is a single redirect or malware ad to use the vulnerabilities to pull data directly out of your RAM and easily decipher later. What's stopping the ruskies or chinks from making a mega script to test for ALL 30+ security vulnerabilities and get a 90% success rate with compounded rowhammer and bit flipping attacks?

Worst part is you will have 0 knowledge anything every took place because your A/V software won't be alerted and it's not like your data would be immediately used. More like you would be part of a data mining operation and would subsequently be sold to the highest bidder on the dark web and get your shit hacked weeks to MONTHS after a successful attack.

Tell that to literally any 3D game

>There is speculation that Ryzen3 will also be on AM4
I don't think so. With AM4 only getting support to 2020, and DDR5 on the horizon, I'm pretty sure that AMD could put Zen 3 on a new socket (possibly AM5) to wall off compatibility with Zen+/Zen2 CPUs that only have DDR4 IMCs.

Why isn't CS:GO in that benchmark? Also how many of the 30+ security mitigations was the intel processor running with in this particular benchmark?

Attached: CSGO.png (1373x1413, 55K)

You mean like resident evil 2?

Attached: RE2.png (1302x1183, 80K)

>plebbit thread
Go back

You got punked by AMD. Don't defend the people who punked you.

Many really old games get great performance on Zen 2 simply due to the cache.

>i-if I crank the settings to the max and play in 4K and cap the FPS to 60 then my Ryzen is almost as good as an Intel

Attached: 5.png (768x835, 28K)

I'm just really curious why your benchmark left out a popular benchmarked title like CS:GO. I mean on AVERAGE across all the popular games out there Zen 2 is only 5% slower than an i9-9900K OC'd to 5GHz.

Why do you think that is user?

Attached: OC.png (1382x2535, 130K)

Why is AMD 15% slower in KC:D, Hitman 2 and Tomb Raider?

Why is Intel 4% slower in CS:GO and Monster Hunter?
can't explain that huh

Bruh why is AMD 15% slower? Is there something wrong with the CPU?

Lol but then you would need to buy an expensive x570 with the high end Ryzen to not get your cpu fried from shitty VRM's while all z390 boards can handle 9900k at 5ghz with a cheap noctua. Also, literally no one swaps their cpus for one in the same family in this case it's either you go for a i5-9400f and save 30$ and get 20% better performance in games or go for a 2600 and get like 5% more performance in multi threaded stuff because Intel's better cores negate nearly all of Ryzen's SMT benefits.

Attached: 1565797954241.png (1268x673, 207K)

How do AMDjeets feel about getting punked?

Attached: 3700X 4.325Ghz.jpg (2410x1257, 323K)

What game is this?

CPU-Z

Disgusted, probably. AMD is only option in their shithole because Intel doesn't want poojeets to touch their hardware so, sadly they're stuck with having worse performance and issues with compatible because softwares detect their fake chiplet CPU shite.

youtu.be/IV0TG6Wy-eQ
>100% cpu load
9400f is obsolete.

Zen 3 is confirmed ddr4.
Zen 4 in 2021 will likely support ddr5.

Can someone provide an explanation on why gaymers are still allowed to post on this board?
Actually, shouldn't Jow Forums be prohibited to people with a mental age below 16?

>Zen 3 is confirmed ddr4.
Source?

overclock3d.net/news/software/amd_confirms_that_their_zen_3_milan_processors_will_not_use_ddr5/1

wew, guess I was wrong about Zen 3. Thanks for the info.

Attached: plush.png (128x128, 21K)

nobody cares about if you really do just get a cheap 299$ 9700k from microcenter which will get 10% better performance in games then the equivalent 3700x

So you're saying Intel is trash unless you spend $300?

KEK

Is the intel shill ironic or no, I cant tell.
Has anyone shown this (the js exploit)to work?
Its big if true.
Thanks user, very surprising news.

well duh, it's going to be on the same socket

>Needing to be told you will need a gpu
Fucking really? Maybe it's just because I'm old and haven't built a new computer in a while, but every computer I've ever built I knew to either buy a gpu or if it wasn't going to need a serious one, a mobo with onboard graphics

Intel has had IGPs for the past 10 years now. Motherboards stopped having them around the same time, so it's probably good to designate whether or not you are providing them.