FAGMAN

You're standing in a room with the kill switches to Facebook, Amazon, Google, Apple, and Netflix. You can only kill one corporation. Which company and why?

Attached: google.jpg (2480x1240, 168K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uqSKl7sdUa8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

google

does anyone besides tv drones want to kill netflix?
netflix isn't invading my daily life, netflix isn't tracking everything i do when i'm not using their service, netflix isn't trying to control every aspect they can

it's some bandwidth hog media consumer thing
why care about it?

All of them.

Google. They're the ones responsible for the algorithms that make old media appear at the top of the results.

Google or Amazon

>google
they have the most power to influence society and nothing will take them down so this is my pick
>facebook
also has huge impact in society, but it's retarded shit, spread because it was fashionable, will fade on it's own
>amazon
currently not as dangerous as the first two, also it's influence is much smaller in most of the world bar the US
>apple
only a fraction of the population will ever get to this overpriced design prison, so not as dangerous as the first three
>netflix
it's crap but if compared to this four, it appears harmless

Google, of course. No question about it.

Attached: 1543830815156.png (1000x837, 735K)

Apple, just to spite iToddlers

Attached: 1565344427104.jpg (499x499, 41K)

Google. Cause Facebook will die in a few years. Amazon will be dead too (Even Bezos said that). Apple is already in ruins. Netflix will be in deep shit since most other media companies are creating their own streaming sites.

Google, because they keep bothering you about shit like: "Your data isn't synchronized" and "New sign in on so and so" get out Google, if I get hacked, it's my own fault damn it.
You are acting like some kind of babysitter, I'm 24 google!

they indirectly give us DRM on every browser
fuck them and every idiot giving them money while wasting their life watching trash entertainment for brainlets

>Netflix
lol why bother, it's gonna self-destruct in a couple of years anyway. I choose gulag of course.

Taking out Google would probably literally destroy society, so that one.

google is the original evil

google is not trustworthy

kill google kill google kill google

Google, because all the other companies are easily replaceable while killing Google would be a massive blow to the global internet infrastructure

facebook

>appears harmless
Suicide brainwashing of kids and Lord knows what else. I'd put Netflix above Apple.

Goolag. But I like YouTube, so I'd keep it.
Google also does good things though. Maybe kill the evil in Google and keep the good.

Google is one of the best companies on that list

If you want evil kill Amazon or Facebook

Netflix is making people kys themselves? Wtf I love Netflix now

Google then if that werks, test the facebook switch to make sure op is being straight up.

(((Google)))

Facebook, hoping that it will also destroy insta, whatsapp, snapchat. Imagine all the thots seething and without money.

Google is objectively the most evil and destroying it will do the world the most good.

>FAGMAN

Attached: the very best.jpg (616x474, 28K)

Google, this isn't even a debate.

>going out of their way to use their international reach and market share to influence elections, not only in the United States but in any country that uses Google services
>constant monitoring of your jerk off sessions, whether you like it or not, if you own a Google or Android device
>full blown distaste for meritocracies, hires to fill diversity quotas to toot their horns about social justice and doesn't mind if their services are negatively affected
>very low quality assurance, each new update to their applications and services carries bugs and exploits that constantly slip through their large bore nets
Yeah sure. Not evil. I would agree that Facebook is just as bad, but they are steadily failing as millennials and boomers have been leaving the site en masse for the past few years after the whole profile verification thing. Amazon is legitimately good and their products are good quality. The only downside is the humanitarian aspect, but that's a normal aspect of life in most places.

Google, because they're the one people don't think of as evil because of how much convenience they bring. I'm all for big business like Netflix and Amazon as long as they provide a good service.

Attached: an_hero.png (776x1988, 74K)

easy
Facebook

kek

Farcebook - hands down, nothing but drama, over shit most should not care about

The only site of these mentioned that doesn't give valuable service in return
Google: YouTube, search, Drive, Gmail, Android, music, Auto etc

Netflix: watching TV whenever and wherever I want to

Amazon: centralized shopping hub for almost all thing in life for cheaper, delivered to your home by tomorrow

Apple, fashionable hardware people love, was inventor of modern smartphone

Facebook. Nothing good came out of that website.

amazon is a fucking shop
just purchase elsewhere

facebook is nowhere powerful as google

kill google

Facebook, easy. They're the most useless of the companies presented.

based

Jewgle ofcourse
Tjw others will die in 5years anyway.

Facebook isn't the problem. It's stupid people using technology to spread their stupid shit. It's a humanity problem. The website itself is just fine.
Amazon is great for the customer but bad for other businesses and employees. I don't care about small business because they're just as evil as Amazon but weren't smart enough to get to that level. I care as much for their employees being abused as their employees care about me being abuse. So... None.
Google has a lot of good free services at the expense of your private information but seeing how stupid most people are, they're willing to give away all their information. Look at Facebook profiles. People willingly give away ALL their information. Even previous work and education history. Facebook doesn't force you to write anything. So, fuck them. Their information isn't worth shit anyway.
Apple is pretty comfy. I'm a big fan of theirs and I use them exclusively so don't have much negative to say about them. They also never seem to have these SJW, numale cuck, etc. issues that other companies face. Ran by a white man as they should be.
Netflix is just an overpriced streaming service with shit content.

I would get rid of Facebook. They've done the most damage to our democracy and refuse to do anything. They allow stolen YouTube videos, reposts, and other bullshit to profit. THE ZUCC makes me uncomfortable due to how not human he is. He also called people who trusted Facebook dumb fucks so I guess he's right. He also spied on people who spoke about him. He used the passwords they used on Facebook and tried it on their email accounts, it worked, because as he said, they're dumb fucks. So, he's right. While people are stupid and should suffer, Facebook has a responsibility to guide retards in the right direction. Plus I want the social media monopoly to disperse just to see what other services would rise up. Maybe something more privacy focused? Doubtful though.

Jow Forums so i can be free again

>they have the most power to influence society
imagine being this delusional
is google holding you at gun point nigger?

Easily google it’s the only one of those companies that matters.

Too deep

>You can check out any time you like
>But you can NEVER leave
youtu.be/uqSKl7sdUa8

Attached: Hotel California.jpg (1500x1500, 417K)

Until today, I would have picked facebook, Google lied to the police, and Swatted a whistleblower.
GOOGLE SWATTED SOMEONE.
I don't care if you think their "Algorithmic Fairness", which is anything but, is a good and just and righteous thing.
I don't care if you think their hiring practices are good and just and righteous.
I don't care if you think they must be the good guys, because they're against the orange man.
I don't care if you think they must be the good guys, because they're against "wh*teoids".
I don't care if you like them because android BTFOs iToddlers.
THEY SWATTED A WHISTLEBLOWER.
Facebook is pure evil and turns every interaction into either an addictive facade where the aggregate of your friends coalesces into a single entity that loves you better than any real person could, or an eternal grating reminder of just how little you're wanted.
But 1. You can imagine life without facebook. Even a loner can't escape google. And 2. The company hasn't swatted people!

Attached: 1565809281253.png (911x781, 80K)

Gulag has always been a shithole. If only you knew how bad things were. Employees even protested them but seeing as how Google knows everything about them I assume they were extorted back into being good slaves again. They were tired of executives getting special treatment. One of them was accused of sexual harassment or something and Google ignored it, but if one employee even says ONE things slightly against what Google tells you to think then they're gone. You can't even be a Conservative or Republican. I doubt you can be an Atheist, honestly, because they want you to treat them like Gods. Now, we all know Republicans are stupid subhuman dogs with no value, but you either have equality or not. People's personal lives shouldn't matter. If they do you shouldn't get to pick and choose what you like. It's not discrimination if we do it type shit.

Facebook: evil but not too generalized
Amazon: evil but nowhere as bad as the big botnets
Apple: they only target idiots. Morally wrong but not too evil
Netflix: who cares

Google: pure evil

Google decides which information to hide from you. The other companies are at google's merit (apple, amazon, netflix etc) or only relevant for boomers (facebook)

Google obviously.

google

this is too easy, google.

Amazon because of all the companies dependent on AWS. Honestly think it would cause the most damage

Attached: F07FB1305FB64D8ABD5014F01F1FDCC5.jpg (750x739, 197K)

None. I'll let them die off naturally. I can not begin to imagine what negative second and third order effects would come about by instantly zapping one of these corpos like they are Enron.

Why is opposition to Google so full of right wing conspiracy theorists?

I take that back. Netflix, because people are becoming soft.

Faggot

>switches to Facebook, Amazon, Google, Apple, and Netflix in the same room

nice one fagot
facebook easy

This is bait, but I still have counterpoints.
It's full of left wing conspiracy theorists too. Particularly google's employees, who, for example, really wanted them to put up the clown colors for clown pride month, but google didn't (and there are plenty of reasons across many diverse philosophies for them to not do so), so they wanted to protest that, and google told them to fuck off.
I'm sure those guys aren't happy about that. And much of the DNC figureheads have had their complaints about google as well, at least until the leaks started coming out anyway.

Google or Facebook because they created a culture of data collection. But Google might be worse. Also, by having the motto "Don't be evil" they implied that their competitors were evil. Not a nice move. Also, Google lied. They had become evil while still shaving the motto, or they were always evil. So I'd choose Google.

BASED

Facebook

Facebook, Amazon, Google and Apple.

I don't care about buttflix. Don't have it. Don't care.

Attached: 50a.jpg (470x595, 201K)

GOOGLE.

once they were associated with "don't be evil"

now it seems they changed that and removed the first word

I'll turn a blind eye to amazon because at least they aren't as kiked as Google or Facebook.

Google is raw, unfiltered evil. Most people use google to get to the rest of them, not to mention everywhere else, they highhandedly hold an enormous amount of control over thought.

Apple

Because I don't like you.

facebook

the world was a better place before 2007

amazon

This is hard because google is the ony one Im using any service from.
But fuck it google can go.
We wouldnt have these godawfull captchas.

Apple
Walled garden is complete cancer

Anyone who says Apple or Netflix is literal brainlet tier. They're shit companies, but they largely don't affect you unless you actually buy from them. Amazon is mid tier. True neutral. They're just a big box retailer like Walmart but online. They treat their workers like shit and kill small business, but the same complaints could be leveled at any large scale retail. Google and Facebook are the only truly evil companies on this list. And Google is the bigger and harder to replace of the two so that would be my choice. If you kill Facebook, another trendy social app would just expand to fill the void it left. If Google died though, we might actually get open source/decentralized alternatives to some of their products now that the danger of depending on one company for those things is better understood.

Holy shit the truth bomb. Those lyrics apply perfectly towards me with Jow Forums. I can close out of the site anytime I want, but I'll always come back in the end.

google because they're peak evil and unavoidable.

>amazon
>not as dangerous
just wait and see, my friend

The correct answer.

Netflix. Only dumb nigger tv programmes there + DRM.

>thinking google can be kill
Once firefox gets blown the fuck up we can never be saved

Attached: 1522192782249.png (448x349, 161K)

Facebook > Apple > Google > Netflix > Amazon

In that order.

Also break up comcast/att/verizon first. Fucking regional monopolies are cancer.

Whats so bad about Netflix other than faggots and niggers?

Netflix is useless. Amazon is useful since I'm a NEET and buy my food from them. Them being out of business mean I'll have to go outside and be around people.

Definitely Google. That'll scare Facebook and Amazon enough to get in line.