Here's your mouse, bro

>here's your mouse, bro

Attached: 26-618-078-01.jpg (640x480, 38K)

Imagining all of the shit (mostly dead skin) that accumulates between cracks is a lot more off putting than the [literally] edgy design in itself

>here's your GPU, bro

Attached: DSC09549.jpg (900x506, 60K)

There was a thread yesterday that had an inamge depicting 5 tiers of mouse - from acceptable down to 'please explain yourself'.
Can someone post it again for me please? I have a pal at work who has one of those 'Rat' things.

Attached: 1565324476846.jpg (480x480, 25K)

The stupid design stops mattering the second it's the computer, peripherals are what suffer most from shit like this, especially something where 'feel' matters most

I actually like how the Rat7 looks like a neat utilitarian design. Too bad it's a shit laser mouse with the silver knobs being plastic.

Attached: 71TXIRHwb7L._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1500, 193K)

>here's your controller, bro

Attached: 1452553976899.png (1002x1166, 251K)

I have a rat3 and can confirm the dead skin stuff. It was a great mouse though in 2015 for $35.

>utilitarian
I don't think you know what that word means. The G Pro at this point is closest you can get to utilitarian for any semi modern mouse that's half decent. The Rat7 at least doesn't have a million LEDs or bright colors but the design is clearly beyond excessive and the overall selling point. Generally SS and Razer mice are the most you can head into gamer mice territory without looking retarded

Looks like a bee. Will it sting?
Can you clean it and how long does it take to clean it?

I can cleen it with a toothpick. When I was cleansinging it, I was removing a couple years of grime. It took less than a minute.

Don't get a vynl coated one. My rat is one of those Titanfall vynl coated ones, and the layer of vynl was having a pimply surface. I was in the process of scraping it all off so I'd have just smooth plastic, but I just upgraded to a Zalman GM4.

easier to clean imo, given it's easy disassembly

this one?

Attached: 1565825230618.jpg (1901x2201, 1.23M)

That's a shitty bait image.

no you retard stop posting your stupid ass mouse list
it's probably an edit of pic related

Attached: fc.jpg (720x560, 80K)

not mine. they asked, i pulled it directly from the thread mentioned. stop being a faggot.

Is there any point in having a wireless mouse with a desktop PC?

Attached: 1497720088904.jpg (938x821, 280K)

Cord not being annoying, but really, no. Virtually every wireless mouse that isn't a G Pro is trash, I'd much rather have wireless headphones but both Bluetooth quality and wireless headphones themselves are also garbage

Yes, but Logitech Pro is literally the only one worth using and its $149 Israeli bucks

I actually like the palm adjustment.

Attached: 1544528230214.jpg (1778x532, 142K)

That was it. Thanks

I map controls for games to my naga's extra buttons. It's nice to be able to access more features without moving my hands around

the Rat mice weren't horrible. the adjustable thumb and palm and the weights were nice. I liked a heavier weight for gaming and a lower one for general use

the scroll wheel would get stuck on occasion and the software crashed often but other than that it was fine

i don't recall the knobs being plastic, mine were certainly metal

>I don't think you know what that word means
>G pro
>Symmetrical mice
I don't think you know what utilitarian means.
>mine were certainly metal
My bad then. I just have vague memory of hearing about that.

Attached: f5a905b68a57c4ad3844597167b419af.png (621x166, 10K)

>turbo mode activated
>Mouse flies away into sunset never to be heard from again

Thanks, here's yours.

Attached: 1545831813081.jpg (600x704, 21K)

I got my 310 with the howl skin, looks epic.

transforms into bumblebee

Attached: trannyformers.jpg (407x500, 40K)

This gayming aesthetic and RGB shit is starting to go to far. It's just a computer or computer peripheral you retards, it's not a canvas for your faggotry.

So a mouse designed to be ergonomic with nothing pointless isn't utilitarian but a transformer mouse designed from the ground up to look as edgy as possible is

This thing is legit for CAD and graphic design

>silver knobs
>plastic
this has to be some chink mouse

It legit looks nice. It has somewhat a 80' futuristic style.

Here's your mouse, bro

Attached: 71YMltfBIZL._SL1500_.jpg (1500x926, 102K)

Use a mouse and keyboard like a fucking normal human being.
-Lead hardware engineer and designer at my work.

Shit, I use something similar to this at home. It has a small rubber duck in it, though, I'll see if I can find a pic of it online as I'm at work.

Found it!

Attached: rubberduck.jpg (500x350, 21K)

deathadder is a perfectly good mouse with a good sensor and has been reccomended plenty, wtf

as ugly as the cyborg/RAT mice have been, the early iterations were plagued by slow laser sensors, but were ergonomically quite good.

>both of them are out of stock at major retailers
Some idiots hate money it seems.

>here's your keyboard, bro

Attached: Screenshot 2019-08-15 at 10.08.13.png (1200x1200, 1.86M)

isn't madcats dead now?

Attached: 29254139_p0.jpg (591x605, 42K)

MICE FORMEEEEEERS

>here's your mouse bro

Attached: computermouse04.png (450x253, 192K)

The whole idea of this design is that you have to buy a new one within the year because of this problem.

Actually, I wouldn't give a fuck since I can't see it anyway and ergonomics don't apply.

Imagine using this to play a 6DOF game. It would be pretty nice.

I have a G305 and I don't do gaymen. It's just a great mouse all around.

I had their older mouse. It looked awful, but the adjustments made it the best mouse ever for my hand. Too bad their sensors are shit, and they track awfully