As long as he's at Google, I trust Google

and you should to

Attached: 59467qfV_400x400.jpg (400x400, 17K)

Who?

Oh god. Is that obama?

>google shills reaching for the bottom of the barrel
it's just sad at this point

"OOOOOOOOOH, IS THAT A SUPRA?" - random virgin frag realizing god is beyond him while he's spraying his eyeglasses.

nice shilling moot!

No, Obama is whiter.

What the fuck's a moot?

isn't him Christopher Poole from Jow Forums?

Jessie Eisenberg on the set of The Social Network (2010).

Oh I love Jessie Eisenberg

he destroys it from the inside

you have my soard, mlord

Attached: 1529099799162.gif (220x193, 47K)

We have his nudes

is his willy sizeable

no, he ackchually IS the hacker known as Jow Forums

It's decent

I've seen the nudes. Didn't keep them though. Didn't stand out in memory so probably not. Fun fact, he didn't intentionally let the nudes out. I think someone tricked him.

>moot
>not a faggot

We got our guy on the inside. Fighting the system from within.

how did u know him is christopher poole?

Attached: 1565825071922.png (408x450, 35K)

Did google kill him, I haven't seen a pic of him ever. Has anyone got a rare moot sighting?

moot was terrible, thank god he left

There's a pic of a girl grabbing his cock through a blanket in some hotel room (probably from a Con). Don't remember the girl's name but she later became a mod.

I think it's hilarious that he probably thinks he's all mature and grown up now and too good for this site.

In reality he's just like one of us except he got lucky and his site took off and then lift just went on autopilot from there.

He didn't "earn" the comfy rich lifestyle he has now and he didn't "outgrow" this site, literally the only difference between him and us is the number of commas in his bank account.

>it's hilarious that he probably thinks

I don't like moot much but you're literally just jealous if you begin an character judgment like this. You don't know what he thinks.

My experience with him is that he's a pretty jealous admin who values popularity over anything else.

Did you just forget his last 2 years here?

fuck mootkins desu, he left us and never came back

I complained about moot as much as the next poster, but he was a fucking angel compared to the greedy fucking lying insectoid gook we currently have.

He stabbed me in the back and I'll never forgive him for that.

Jow Forums literally exists because moot was jealous that 4c---hon had a fairly popular /new/ board, so he stole everything on the site, put it here, and autofiltered the word 4c---hon. That's why we have to deal with another containment board, moot's ego.

The only thing asianmoot does is create features for the site, that's it.

>is create features for the site, that's it.
Are you already forgetting the time he allowed literal fucking Ukrainian malware-infested ads to crash the site's CSS, or are you just new?

Sounds exactly like the time moot allowed ads with sound that you can't mute easily.

Annoying sound isn't nearly as bad as literal malware

Who the fuck trusted moot?