Anyone know of any decent airpod clones?

Anyone know of any decent airpod clones?
I have weird fuckin ear holes and unfortunately apple earpods/airpods are the only in ear earphones that i can comfortably wear but i'd rather not pay $160 for apple quality.

Attached: 638630-airpods-2nd-generation.jpg (810x456, 124K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B07PZ6WM2B/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Linus tech tips made a video on most of the cheap alternatives

Literally none of those are what i need, i need something shaped like an earpod/airpod, i cant wear in ear earphones with regular rubber tips.

There's a bunch from China, check out everythingapplepro's videos on them. You basically have to play lottery in which one they'll send you and even then there's no guarantee in how the features will translate over the years with updates to ios and such.

I have these, they're great.

Attached: sony wf-1000xm3.jpg (1600x1067, 150K)

Get cans.
Over-the-ear or on-the-ear, doesn't matter. Just get full-sized headphones, not earbuds. Earbuds have worse audio quality (or cost way more to combat that), encourage the manufacturing of cerumen (which in turn encourages the removal of cerumen, which in turn encourages more manufacturing of it), and are generally easier to lose and easier to break. Not to mention, headphones don't care about the shape of your inner ear canals.

Just get headphones and be done with it.

Either or pay $160 for actual AirPods. Any cheaper clones that are designed to be AirPod rip-offs aren't going to sound good at all, or are going to have some other kind of compromise that you won't like (i.e. battery life.)

stop being an itoddler

Get genuine AirPods, they're worth it and I use an Android phone. They'll shit all over Chinese clones in terms of connection reliability, battery life and sound.
Do not ever get gen2 AirPods for Android, hear they have serious issues.

What are the problem with using 2nd gen on Android? I was recommending them to a friend who has a Galaxy S8 and I’m potentially glad they didn’t get them now.

Bump for interest.

These.
FagPods are complete shit that WILL die in a year.

Attached: 1561536383072.png (743x1566, 581K)

From what I've heard, random volume spikes, disconnections, connectivity issues and them not being recognised at all. Apparently this is due to the new version of the chip they use in the AirPods which communicates through BT in a different way compared to gen 1 and most other bluetooth headphones.

I’ve had my airpods since March 2017 and they still have 4-5 hours of listening time

@72333614
You don't even deserve a (You).

Attached: 1539220397707.jpg (643x960, 255K)

Do these charge wirelessly?

r/reptronics

replica elecontrics sub, lots of zoomers getting near perfect replica AirPods. read reviews first

I cringe at NPCs unironically wearing this chink crap with shittiest sound possible and thinking they are hot shit.

i use these they are great amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B07PZ6WM2B/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

wear real headphones like a non-fag

Impossible for OP

What's the appeal to these other than being wireless? Are wires that inconvenient that you'd pay this much?

Personally, since I've switched to using TWS headphones with my phone, the main advantages are that they're much faster to get out since you're not untangling the cable, you can't get it snagged on anything, which personally I found to be a particular problem with my PC chair and my jacket and the fact that it's one less thing dangling and getting in the way when I'm taking my dog out, nothing to get tangled up in his lead or anything. Now I paid about $40 for my chinkTWS, not Airpod prices, so that was a reasonable value proposition for me.

I got some cheap knockoff wireless earbuds for the exact reasons listed. They're not my primary headphones, but they're decent when I don't want to be bothered with cables dangling out my ear.