Open office

tell me why you like the open office concept

Attached: 1*WGlpj5YBfr_dXvCEDi5Pqw.jpg (700x350, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

openoffice.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Thoughts on my office?

Attached: office.png (732x566, 793K)

Because it forces other people to breathe my farts.

hate crime against autism

i actually dont like that.
always having people looking over my shoulder, no individuality and how tf can you call yourself working ith only such a smol display

i prefer libreoffice myself

Why are you playing chess and not working?

>we have a laid-back culture

Nobody except for bosses likes the open office concept.

I'd like it if I had good co-workers to talk with, but that's not the case. I'd rather do remote working and show up at the office twice per week max. In that case I wouldn't really care about the office at all

Nice post.

I've said it before and I'll say it again.
If you don't like open plan you'll hate "hot desking".

This unironically

I don't. I have to work in one for my current internship and I fucking hate it.

I'm not a peoples person. Most in IT aren't
To focus on shit I want to see nothing but ehat I am working on an feel comfy. In a huge lit room with 25 other people I barely manage to copy paste some shit from stack overflow, only to then go home and actually able to think about my project.

Maybe I'm autistic or some shit tho idk.

They keep you focused. In a cubicle you can pretend to work. It’s even worse at home where the only incentive you have to work is yourself.

In an open office you can’t get away with jerking off or playing solitaire. Everyone can see your screen so you have no choice but to work. It sounds imprisoning but it is the complete opposite.

It's easier for my co-workers to see that I'm looking at hentai and jerking off through my pants.

shhh, it's ok senpai

>tell me why you like the open office concept
I don't, and I hope this meme will die among management people soon. It's nothing but a noisy distraction. Let people sit down and focus on what they have to, and force others to come over to get your attention when they need something.
Programming is a mentally demanding task which requires being focused. Putting all developers, possibly working on multiple unrelated projects into a single huge room turns them into a self-distracting mess. Not to mention, the fact that everyone gets pretty much identical setup makes you feel like a corporate pawn with no personality.
I miss the time when the company I worked for just rented out a 3 story house with small rooms, where you had like 4 developers tops. Our chairs and desks were much more comfortable as well.

>Standing desk
I'll take "How to tell which people don't actually do any real work" for $100 Alex

Fuck open offices. And fuck offices in general. Fuck sitting in traffic for an hour each way like a big cuck. Fuck getting to the office and getting bothered every 20 minutes by a pajeet about "how do I react sir?". Imagine going to an office, and having to share a toilet with people who have herpes on their ass. Fuck going to work and habi g to listen to how much people hate conservative politian x and how liberal politician y will save the illegal immigrants.

Going to an office is for cucks. Now remote work, that's for Chads. Waking up a minute before your hours, and being able to cook your own food. Fucking your woman on company hours without anyone telling you shit. Having sexy anime wallpapers without Clara from HR filing a complaint about you. Remote, now that's how real men do work.

Attached: screenshotww5.readsnk.com2018.10.070225321.png (498x527, 102K)

>having to share a toilet with people who have herpes on their ass

are you fucking reusing their toilet

Attached: yuck.jpg (554x595, 26K)

*are you fucking reusing their toilet paper

that's awfully specific m8, care to share?

>Now remote work, that's for Chads
>Having sexy anime wallpapers

Pick one

the open office is just a way for management to save money is all.

Attached: images (83).jpg (640x381, 32K)

The latest fad claims that anime makes you tough as nails. This idea is derived from the fact that almost all spree shooters watched a lot of anime. Conversely, the lack-of-anime-watching is blamed when talking about how week some specimens of the newest generations are, e.g. when claiming that trans people became faggots because they didn't watch enough cartoons to become tough.

Only thing i hate is that everyone can hear me trying to discretely fart. Other than that its nice to shout across to my coworker about something or just drop in and out of whatever conversation is going on.

Farting is disgusting. Go to the toilet you idiot.

sneed

>he hasn't taken the brappill yet
never gonna make it

open office now that's some good FOSS

openoffice.org/

Attached: sneed.jpg (480x360, 9K)

Because it makes people stop applying for office jobs that have less and less perks every year over selling drugs and organs.

>Historical comment on the ability to fart at will is observed as early as Saint Augustine's The City of God (5th century AD). Augustine mentions men who "have such command of their bowels, that they can break wind continuously at will, so as to produce the effect of singing".
Git gud.