Special Books By Special Kids - Jew "Chad" presents: a great reason for eugenics

I cannot fucking stand this guy.

youtube.com/watch?v=44z97i-Ek0Q
youtube.com/watch?v=CMbYLKfQZxg
youtube.com/watch?v=Ayt465ueRgM

He talks to brainless kids who literally have no functioning brains and can only drool. It's insulting. Is this guy some sort of pedo?

Can someone please redpill me on this guy? What the fuck is this tard cock gobbler's endgame?

Attached: Baby Grinch + Amerimutt.png (478x336, 265K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L5aUfoyb1yw
jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/14572-ulm
youtube.com/watch?v=g6YcFENDsbc
youtube.com/watch?v=wsZMcAlRSF4
youtube.com/watch?v=HLWmycX5tzo
youtube.com/watch?v=O4wdpCPvYyk
youtube.com/watch?v=gwNQqnEYMXw
wusa9.com/article/news/mom-outraged-after-daughters-picture-used-in-abortion-campaign/65-515732602
youtu.be/zss7p0KLL8Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We've had this thread like 10 times in the last two months you worthless cuck.

We all agree he is a literal psychpath and doesn't view anything or anyone as a living entity, just an object. That's why he can keep a psychotic smile on his face in the presence of true evil. He has no pity, no empathy, zero feeling. They are just blobs of physical matter with which he can make money.

Attached: retardgif.gif (500x267, 999K)

To get money.

We NEED to find out the malicious truth that lies underneath.

This crazed pedophile and amateur freakshow presenter is forcing himself to smile around deformed halfwit monstrosities on YouTube as an easy way to get into the pants of disabled children and their distressed mothers, while grabbing plenty of cash and a cheap moral high along the way. This is Pizzagate in plain sight. We need to put all the facts together and present a case to the authorities. I wouldn't be surprised if he is using the same equipment that he records his 'interviews' with to record child molestation just minutes thereafter.
>ib4 he fucks this creature like a fleshlight

Attached: 1539784846290.png (444x373, 318K)

They can smile and laugh, you dumb shit, of course they have brains.

He should be like Dexter and just low-key euthanize them all. Somehow a lot of them have surprisingly fuckable moms, maybe they were partysluts who did too many lab drugs in the 90's and it fukt their ovaries and shit.

Or maybe one of the gods is punishing them for an insult.

Attached: gay-retard-14255510.png (500x566, 111K)

nobody but you cares about this freak gay retarded shit.

fuck off. youre disgusting.

the faggot should smoke weed at least so he not so fake and ark word.

>as an easy way to get into the pants of disabled children
>while grabbing plenty of cash

welp, I see why all of Jow Forums is jealous of him you pathetic perverts

isn't there a widespread image of ash with pikachu or some pokemon on his shoulder like that?

czech'd for Freakachu

Attached: bateman2.jpg (816x816, 182K)

>Mouth

Dude on the left looks like Homer Simpson

Any problem my people become aware of is All ways taken under advisement with spirtual consent... Faithfully seeking, Masterfully and Paradoxically finding the answers and secrets from common to the Holy Intrinsic... There are no problems here, only crafted tailored solutions... Imagine that...

>There are no problems here
youtube.com/watch?v=L5aUfoyb1yw

Attached: Screenshot 2019-01-01 at 3.38.04 AM.png (555x488, 291K)

>HOW DO WE COMPETE GUYS????
This guy found a way, glad for him.

>raping tards before us
The Jew beat us again, user.

Attached: DOO9u-4UQAAoiYS.jpg (1200x936, 127K)

Christ, the fucking thing is melting.

But he’s just helping the children Sven why the hate?

Attached: 26B2D113-2ED6-427C-AF2D-7F3EF7EA9FCA.jpg (337x465, 22K)

>he can keep a psychotic smile on his face in the presence of true evil.

Retards are true evil?

Attached: pondering-retard.jpg (550x421, 17K)

Wow that kid is a retard. I think we all should clap!

Yeah, this reply confused me as well.

>claire's reaction to him
based and redpilled

He's a JIDF, shill.

Attached: 1541862639075.png (600x700, 244K)

I think I finally got the big picture

Attached: 1386026642871.png (2448x682, 962K)

This is a photoshop
Right?

Today I will teach you kids how to make an airborne virus. Take some pork, now take some bread and milk. Don't make yourself a sandwich. Get a Tupperware container or 3 now place the pork milk and bread in 3 separate containers. Get some protien supplements and mix them into the milk. Place the containers in a warm dark place. Leave for about 3 weeks. Or more. Now put on your best particle mask with the filter soaked in 99℅ iso if youre planning to survive this add human blood your own to each container the more the merrier. Each mold strain will after a few days evolve to consume human blood. That shit evolves fast. Now wearing your particle mask walk into the nearest shopping mall and dump the shit in a McDonald's bag into the trash. View results this will be a different illness every time. So no worries about people being resistant to this shit. Lol have fun kids and Allah Akbar.

Attached: 1545007467044.jpg (468x683, 109K)

Anyone who doesn't survive this isn't worthy of life due to Darwinism thusly invoking true eugenics.

Shoppy ass kike puppets still thinking they're the master race lol. Let's let the devil decide lol.

DON'T DO THIS IT MAKES CHORINE GAS!
Are you a mad scientist or something? Have you made it before?

So he's like the Jerry Springer of the disabled?

keep it in the sealed chamber of your Volkswagen
the former location of the back seat which is now a bubble the the exhaust ejaculates into.

holocaust on wheels

More like Jimmy Savile 2.0

Attached: 1539784284211.png (854x449, 1.1M)

It's not fucking chlorine gas. It's a deadly airborne pathogen gachpon. Also someone must inhale at least one spore in order for the pathogen to multiply which is why busses and shopping malls are key for disseminating the pathogen.

This is really disturbing.
They are all lying to themselves. For the parents it's just a way of coping, but this guy is just exploiting them.

Because I hate the children.

Attached: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.jpg (1312x1031, 111K)

This picture should say it all.

Attached: kek.jpg (596x382, 160K)

Bonus points if you can attain clavulin as a catalyst for growing the mould as it now will absorb through skin.

> (OP)
>This picture should say it all.
I think it's pretty clear who represents evil in that picture

I hope she enjoys the rich life of limp retard dick lol

Fucking how?
Is this a fetish? I get some sick fucks would like to fuck a retard but why date one? Is it purely for good-girl points with others? Doesnt she get most people think she is sick and wouldnt go anywhere near her after she is done with the retard, specially if its documented? Is this the same thing as dating a nigger for a woman, just to virtue signal but internally disgusted?

Bet you 1 dollar she's christian.

God those stupid red suspenders. I hate this fuck and his stupid face

stop flooding Jow Forums with your desperate pleas for attention you weird fucking nigger

Have you tried it already?

Nah his dick probably gets super hard.
Verne Troyer had a strong erection and his dick was like 7 inches. I saw the sex tape

Usually when guy with issues like that have hot gf's it's because they have cocks that please them

The dude is straight up creepy, there is one video where he kisses a kid. He sits real fucking close to all the kids as well for that extra creep factor.

Attached: kek2.jpg (979x622, 284K)

I'm not sure about that. But I think we need quick rundown to keep you informed user.

>autistic megachad
>kike
>pedophile with a serious case of dysmorphophilia
>used to go to a special school
>has an IQ of 85
>claims to praise Jesus as his savior
>literally a psychopath
>has the deadest eyes
>a sick fuck who enjoys the taste of tears and sadness
>hobby is the penetration and impregnation of anything, anywhere
>offspring will be granted government protections
>married a qt roastie on the spectrum
>fucks every woman he ever wanted since the age of 8
>fucks every mother of the disabled tards
>eventually get bored of the hottest chicks the world has to offer
>decides to fuck retards instead
>becomes a brainlet rapist
>endgame becomes the destruction and dominance of brainlet anuses
>uses literal brainlets for shekels on JewTube
>wants to create the fourth reich using an army of tards
>tracking the defects for a long term gas plan
>thinks Israel is our greatest ally
>offsprings will be granted government protections
>welcome to america's future

He's garnered several different titles throughout his conquests of stinky tard anuses.

Chris “gimme a little kiss” Ulmer
Chris “suck on this” Ulmer
Chris “let’s see if it fits” Ulmer
Chris “let’s see how bloody it gets” Ulmer
Chris “not on the clock then I dismiss” Ulmer
Chris “I want to fuck your disabled sis” Ulmer
Chris “let me drink your son’s piss” Ulmer
Chris “I get away with it because the parents remiss” Ulmer
Chris “It’s not what It looks like miss” Ulmer
Chris “into the tard’s abyss” Ulmer
Chris “don’t resist” Ulmer
Chris “raping retards makes me bliss” Ulmer
Chris “no extra chromosome then something's amiss” Ulmer

Attached: 1542149073105.png (660x648, 494K)

That guys not a retard in the true sense of the word, he’s like hotwheels and has a degenerative disease. A truly horrifying fate, at least he has someone to wake up to.

Attached: kek3.jpg (1268x689, 117K)

Attached: 1546229900640.png (1334x750, 3.05M)

Oh, so he was normal when they met? Nevermind my earlier post then if this is the case.

What a freak.

The one on the right looks kind of weird too.

Normal-er. I don’t know that guys exact case but he would’ve always been in a wheelchair most likely and he probably wasn’t nearly as atrophied when the two met. SMA is a really fast progressing disease, most people with it don’t live to 20 and that guy specifically is probably dead by now, by the time you get to the floating head in a chair look you aren’t long for this world.

This women actually scares the living hell out of me.

All of her emotions, look the same every time they are expressed. As if they are rehearsed, she is a textbook psychopath.

She has to wash him, wipe his ass, shave his pubes and feed him. Why would a human being deal with such things? I need to know, I study this women as a matter of fact.

The CIA used to do research on this, something called micro emotions. The body does things without thinking sometimes, especially because she lacks a conscience. The emotion she feels towards him is actually pity and disgust. She then quickly switches the facial aspect to a more pleasant emotion. I am very serious, watch the videos and see what I mean.

As someone has said, it must be for moral points among her peers. If she is not psychopathic, she almost definitely cheats on him. What is the guy goona do, run in the room and catch her cheating? the dude can barely move.

There must be tax cuts or something, SOMETHING is causing this women to be with him and its not attraction.

Attached: dietz.jpg (300x300, 13K)

The nose never lies, anons.

Not to mention the eyebrows, greasy facial hair, and blue eye contact lenses.
jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/14572-ulm

His channel is no doubt jewish propaganda to normalize life crippling and serve disabilities to the extreme, while also incorporating many elements kikery from culture and making a shit ton of shekels doing so; race-mixing, LBGTQ, all the neat little kinds of virtue signaling.

His degree from Penn State is a bachelors in communications with a specialization in (((media))). Doesn't seem like the type of degree a special ed teacher would get. So, who is this guy? His name is Chris Ulmer. Is he jewish? Highly likely. This would explain the (((push))) behind his channel and MSM exposure. Was taking tards to tv land his plan all along? Looks like it.

Also, his (((“””legit non-profit charity”””))) is apparently nothing but false flagging and gaslighting.
youtube.com/watch?v=g6YcFENDsbc
And he still hasn't disclosed his numbers pertaining to his profession, either.

Not to mention what's happened most recently…
youtube.com/watch?v=wsZMcAlRSF4
>$40,828
>15 hours
He blatantly exploes people's sympathy for a mixed raced couple with a damaged family structure, just to garner shekels.

This is very likely scenario due to 1. There's an absolute and very real possibility they already own a vehicle, therefore 2. he pocketed the money, and 3. He could've just handed them some money if they really needed it. Kike looks loaded with shekels.

But he didn't. He's a scoundrel.
>"Oh shit, we've got $1mill left in funds - Welp, everyone gets a new BMW 7.45 as a company car. OY VEY

Attached: 1500829398455.png (675x646, 566K)

jesus he is a fucking troll. its fucking hilarious dude. new filthy frank. you just to sensetive and have complexes

My earlier post stands then

Maybe she gets off on having complete control over someone even if she never exercises that power to harm him because she knows there'd be consequences? But honestly, shaving his pubes? Only faggots do that user.

You sir are insane.

>His channel is no doubt jewish propaganda to normalize life crippling and serve disabilities to the extreme, while also incorporating many elements kikery from culture and making a shit ton of shekels doing so; race-mixing, LBGTQ, all the neat little kinds of virtue signaling.
oh dude sorry you are a top class troll by yourself. thanks for showing the channel bro. nice one dude

Oh I agree with you user, I was never defending the woman just saying that the guy isn’t exactly a retard, just a very unlucky man.

Good goys.

youtube.com/watch?v=HLWmycX5tzo

Attached: f18a5beb14a89c8e93d0add48bfeb0f603a89aead911329ddf60e6f4227813e1.png (1524x1012, 1.13M)

Eat a dick CSIs.

B-but user, think of the children...

Attached: stock-photo-dark-dirty-child-girl-sad-homeless-poor-scared-little-girl-b62a46d5-0987-4c4e-9ccb-77f1b (640x480, 71K)

>C'mon Goyim! Just give me your little vegetable! And don't mind me goys! I'm just trying to spread """love and understanding"""" of these brainlets (that'll drain welfare.) And, in return: It'll give me shekels on JewTube! OY VEY!

He's not a retard, just a cripple. Whores have put up with worse for less. She might not even have to fuck him, just pose in photos for a month or two.

Attached: 1541863580452.png (666x324, 391K)

I honestly think he's a little creepy but has good intentions in helping out these drains on society. I had a uncle that had down syndrome and found him to be fun to be around as a kid, but some of those cases on that channel should not be alive, I mean fuck if I was given the option of being disabled like some of the worse cases I would thankfully chose not to live.

and he wears the suspenders, bowtie and button up shirt the way I remember the pokemon trainors would in the gameboy games like pokemon gold

youtube.com/watch?v=O4wdpCPvYyk

Ky'mere the Kang is about to get his anus raped.

Attached: 1541753215930.png (353x247, 138K)

Attached: 435345.png (279x181, 10K)

Just because he won’t feature you is no reason to attack the man

Pedo guy who has disabled fetish

breh this a reptile

Ahahahahah. You're an idiot. Go get your fucking flu shot or something. Or go join antifa and chopstick people with an outdated virus.

Sociopath bastard, reminds me of bale in american psycho. Funny how this site know this but the Normie's in YouTube comments would think we are crazy

I don't know about that though, the parents im pretty sure are there the whole time he's interviewing them.

Once I again I say, you Sir are insane.

youtube.com/watch?v=gwNQqnEYMXw
The guy is a prick... the master of fake smiling.

How can you legit smile with that monstrosity staring at you.

Oh shit. I knew that person was ugly but I had no idea it was this fucking creepy

Why the fuck society thinks keeping that thing alive is reasonable?

What a fucking hell of an existence, to have a perfectly normal and functioning mind but trapped in a monstrous retard body. Begging for someone to shotgun your head off but you can't communicate it and people just think you're so brave for enduring that misery of a life. Her parents should be shot.

wusa9.com/article/news/mom-outraged-after-daughters-picture-used-in-abortion-campaign/65-515732602
Holy fucking fuck. This fucking cunt gives me raging keks.

>“Someone had been using my child’s image to promote eugenics. She was the poster child of who should be aborted and doesn’t deserve healthcare,” said Natalie.
YEAH, AND YOU THINK SHE ACTUALLY DESERVES IT?! This cunt spends taxpayers money - OUR money in getting a literal vegetable fucking healthcare. What the is this, fucking Bubble Buddy? Seriously, what has this world come to? I can’t believe I’m saying this, but congrats to based pro-abortion user. FUCK THIS CUNT! And the media LOOOOVE it. CNN actually did a report on this and painted her as a hero.

Isn’t it fucking hilarious and ironic that human beings go all out when promoting abortion shit - labeling it has strong and independent and how “It’s their right” (having to end the life of a living healthy human in your womb only because it's inconvenient is NOT your right). But when there’s a literal useless vessel that’s a drain on society while being in pain 24/7, there’s suddenly a need to feel sympathy? It’s now heroic. The morality is non-existent, because now it makes a good story while also being the pinnacle in terms of virtue signalling. “OH NO THE MOM WITH THE DISFIGURED CHILD IS A VICTIM!!!” Fuck off nigger. That kid is the victim and so are we: the fucking society who have to face the consequences because of a roastie couldn’t get over the fact that her child was shot to shit.

Attached: 1537111353746.jpg (700x467, 66K)

The world as it exists... A World not yet truly blessed by Whites... Stem Cells, DNA and otherwise Genomic White theoretical application is and will inevitably cure all genetic disorders, anomalies and afflictions...

you're seething about how handsome and good hearted he is while you suffer from your self inflicted hate and pettiness
every tard he talks to gets him 43 home delivered pussies while you're a virgin

newest version of the zika virus, I would assume?

fuck you kike, now my youtube recommended is polluted with this fucking cancer.

kys commie

he's a demonic Jew and you're not white if you can't sense that

Couldn't agree more. And yeah, it's pretty disgusting how the strong womyn is always portrayed as the victim; regardless of whether they're murdering their healthy children in the womb or whether they're using their disabled monstrosities to sponge additional resources from tax payers.

I think it's a bad case of the pill making a woman desire the weakest man she could find

I can't into photoshop but I'm sure some of you guys can

Attached: 1546340004878.png (1421x691, 1.17M)

Is this a thing? Is my wife going to go Chad hunting once she stops the pill?

youtu.be/zss7p0KLL8Q

Look at that hideous piece of barely human garbage! I feel sorry that little potato has to spend time with him.

He does appear to have a very non emotional face as he says all these comforting things to the kid in the first video. But I would say he's probably
>genuine
>sociopath trying to make some money but feel good at the same time
>or on the psychopath spectrum, but more functional and for some reason still has a drive to work

Any other theories behind this guy? Frankly, it could be that he's a Christian or something and is just trying to act as nice as possible around these kids.

He's barely out of the uncanny valley.

I want to add. This host asks some very forward and direct questions. Like he's not socially aware they're rude. Although, this could just be the whole point of the show, to show the life of the kid and mum that are living with this together.

Spinal muscular atrophy is a progressive condition, so he wasn't as crippled when they started dating. She probably didn't know what she was getting herself into and she can't leave him now because she would look like a monster for abandoning a cripple.

What do the mods have to hide?

SBSK is a political figure and therefore relevant for discussion.

Who is paying the mods to cover up the truth?

>Inb4 lifetime Jow Forums ban for searching for answers

Anyway, here's the quick rundown for those in Jow Forums that aren't informed.

>autistic megachad
>kike
>pedophile with a serious case of dysmorphophilia
>used to go to a special school
>has an IQ of 85
>claims to praise Jesus as his savior
>literally a psychopath
>has the deadest eyes
>a sick fuck who enjoys the taste of tears and sadness
>hobby is the penetration and impregnation of anything, anywhere
>offspring will be granted government protections
>married a qt roastie on the spectrum
>fucks every woman he ever wanted since the age of 8
>fucks every mother of the disabled tards
>eventually get bored of the hottest chicks the world has to offer
>decides to fuck retards instead
>becomes a brainlet rapist
>uses literal brainlets for shekels on JewTube
>wants to create the fourth reich using an army of tards
>tracking the defects for a long term gas plan
>thinks Israel is our greatest ally
>offsprings will be granted government protections
>welcome to america's future

He's garnered several different titles throughout his conquests of stinky tard anuses.

Chris “gimme a little kiss” Ulmer
Chris “suck on this” Ulmer
Chris “let’s see if it fits” Ulmer
Chris “let’s see how bloody it gets” Ulmer
Chris “not on the clock then I dismiss” Ulmer
Chris “I want to fuck your disabled sis” Ulmer
Chris “let me drink your son’s piss” Ulmer
Chris “I get away with it because the parents remiss” Ulmer
Chris “It’s not what It looks like miss” Ulmer
Chris “into the tard’s abyss” Ulmer
Chris “don’t resist” Ulmer
Chris “raping retards makes me bliss” Ulmer
Chris “no extra chromosome then something's amiss” Ulmer

Attached: 1546074181971.jpg (900x1200, 167K)

Followed you from Jow Forums

I love your threads dude. They are hilarious!

Attached: images.jpg (194x259, 5K)

Epic trash thread, do not reply, do not bump