/pcbg/ - PC Building General

>Assemble a part list
pcpartpicker.com/
>Example gaming builds and monitor suggestions; click on titles above parts lists to see notes
pcpartpicker.com/user/pcbg/saved/
>How to assemble a PC
youtube.com/watch?&v=IhX0fOUYd8Q

Want help?
>State budget & CURRENCY
>Post at least some attempt at a parts list
>List your uses, e.g. Gaming, Video Editing, VM Work
>For monitors, include purpose (e.g., photoediting, gaming) and graphics card pairing (if applicable)

CPUs based on current pricing:
>Athlon 200GE - HTPC, web browsing, bare minimum gaming (can be OC'd on most mobos with the right BIOS)
>R3 2200G - Recommended minimum gaming
>R5 2600 - Good gaming CPU with great value
>R5 3600 - Great gaming CPU
>R7 3700X - Overkill gaming CPU
>R7 2700 - Budget video editing
>R9 3900X - Professional tasks

RAM:
>Always choose at least a two stick kit; 2x 8GB is recommended
>CPUs benefit from high speed RAM; 3200CL16 is ideal
>AMD B and X chipsets and Intel Z chipsets support XMP

GPUs based on current pricing
1080p
>RX 570/580 8GB - Can be found on sale/used for cheap. Look for 570s which are >1240MHz boost
>(GTX 1660TI @ ~$230/Vega56 @ ~$270) - higher fps / more demanding games
>RX 5700 - higher FPS
1440p
>RX 5700 - standard, 75-100FPS+
>RX 5700XT - higher fps
2160p (4K)
>RTX 2070S OC - budget option. Turing scales better into 4K than Navi does. OR upscale from lower resolution with RIS
>2080Ti - best for 4K but expensive

>Navi AIB models come this week. 5700 non-XT blower is alright, due to low power.

General:
>PLAN YOUR BUILD AROUND YOUR MONITOR IF GAMING
>Don't bother buying a new monitor for gaming unless it's high refresh with adaptive sync
>A 250GB or larger SSD is almost mandatory; consider m.2 form factor
>Bottleneck checkers are worthless

Attached: 1565824767482.png (1002x1166, 251K)

Other urls found in this thread:

techpowerup.com/review/powercolor-radeon-rx-5700-xt-red-devil/32.html
pcpartpicker.com/list/9zCCBb
pcpartpicker.com/product/rdQG3C/adata-xpg-sx8200-pro-256-gb-m2-2280-solid-state-drive-asx8200pnp-256gt-c
youtu.be/SY2g9f7i5Js
youtu.be/SY2g9f7i5Js?t=1045
uk.pcpartpicker.com/product/Fk7v6h/asus-prime-b450-plus-atx-am4-motherboard-prime-b450-plus
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yep looks like I'm going to just wait for another year for GPUs.

Attached: 89e6f8af009adc3968c53df94ce576b8118d40b0.jpg (300x276, 24K)

>First of all. It was already debunked.
Except it wasn't?
Not once was it debunked. You claiming that it was does not rewrite history. And it's really a malicious of you to do so.

>Second of all you keep posting the same old copy pasta you found somewhere on nividia forums.
No, that's from personal experience. Personally ran into all of these problems myself. Tried sticking back a nvidia card in and sure enough no issues. Then looked up on the internet to see if other people have this issue with AMD cards and drivers and if there is a fix. Turns out there is plenty of people having the same issues and there is no fix. And believe me I tried all of them.

If I didn't have an AMD gpu I wouldn't have even know these issues exist in this day. And considering how much AMD drivers get shilled for being improved and muh fine wine, I expected better.
Lastly there is people here who tested some of those games and sure enough they also ran into the same problems.

> Third of all, who cares about playing some old ass boomer games anyway?
I like how you try to throw shit and deny everything but then just at the end, you try to cover your back because you know you are just making up shit for damage control reasons.
Secondly, I care about most of my old games as I play them from time to time and giving up classics I enjoyed greatly is not something I consider normal because AMD is too lazy, too greedy to spend time/money to fix issues that have been there for years now.
And lastly, if you think that old games don't matter, then sure, good for specifically you.
But there is plenty of people who do care about them. So if you add the disclamer that amd doesn't give a fuck about old game support and there is lots of issues with them, if people get warned of that before they buy an AMD card, then thats fair.
I certainly wish I knew this shit before I got an AMD GPU. But ironically nobody mentioned it here not even once before I got the GPU.

when my 5700xt arrives I will come back here and install all those games just to spit on you.

>when my 5700xt arrives I will come back here and install all those games just to spit on you.
I welcome it, do it, you'l see first hand what I am talking about.

Reminder

Attached: AMD_vs_Intel_priceperformance.png (2523x820, 605K)

what will you do if you find out he is right?

>amd
>gaming

Attached: 1494945939044.jpg (400x400, 31K)

All of the Jow Forums regulars know it, like that other one posting above. I don't autistically screenshot every post like he does.

Yeah I don't understand this at all. I'm seeing 220-250W from various reviewers so it should be fine on a 500W or even 400W PSU. 650W max.

Manufacturers always hilariously over-recommend PSU wattage, but Powercolor does especially so.

Yeah I could get Kotor working fine on my Vega when he said it didn't.
There are issues with the game needing workarounds with Nvidia aswell.
GoG often has the work-arounds already applied for those old games.

stop spamming fake benchmarks.

Oh no no no

Attached: wait_for_navi_wait_for_AIB_wait_for_bigger_navi_JUST_WAIT_FOR_AMD_0.jpg (734x582, 128K)

>All of the Jow Forums regulars know it, like that other one posting above. I don't autistically screenshot every post like he does.
So what you are saying is you don't have any proof and people should take your make belief stories? Unlike the other dude that has actual proof.
You don't expect rational people do actually do this right?

I will admit he didn't lie and his autism is justified.

>BIOS updates
Please, please, DON'T flash your BIOS through Windows. A lot of the times failed updates are caused by updating through the software. Use the BIOS itself. Remember to reset BIOS settings to default before flashing!

Red Devil smirks at you

techpowerup.com/review/powercolor-radeon-rx-5700-xt-red-devil/32.html
>It's good to see that unlike the AMD Reference, PowerColor added the fan-stop-in-idle feature on their card, which provides the perfect noise-free experience during desktop work, Internet browsing, and light gaming. Both BIOSes have fan-stop.

>Gaming noise levels with the default BIOS are incredible, only 31 dBA is a monumental improvement over the AMD reference card, making the Red Devil quieter than the majority of NVIDIA RTX custom-design cards at the same time. Once you switch to the "Quiet BIOS", the Red Devil goes even quieter—whisper quiet, even when fully loaded—incredible. The second BIOS does run slightly lower voltage, clocks and power limit, which suggests it is properly fine-tuned for the capabilities of the cooler. I think this is the quietest AMD Radeon graphics card I ever tested, especially when you take its performance levels into account—good job PowerColor!

>Yeah I could get Kotor working fine on my Vega when he said it didn't.
>There are issues with the game needing workarounds with Nvidia aswell.
>GoG often has the work-arounds already applied for those old games.
Nope, GOG version was used and every possible fix was used, not one of them fixed the issues.
You still can't use FrameBuffer effects or soft shadows in KOTOR.

cool, fair enough, go for it my dude

>43 dBA

Attached: D_bZHacXoAEp39U.jpg (251x242, 10K)

Oh nononono

Attached: untitled-1.png (713x909, 54K)

it says 31 dBa.

Attached: s320x240.jpg (320x239, 19K)

>DON'T flash your BIOS through Windows
People do this? That feature is an NSA backdoor to begin with.

you can read his posts in this thread and the previous one. You can see them referenced by another poster and him.

>reading is hard

43 for the potato blower reference card

Can we make a graph of YouTube CPUs and GPUs reviewers' frame rates and aggregate the performance just so we can shut up shills?
Plus I'm kind of sick seeing "certain" reviewers getting the absolutely best performing games for Intel CPUs (worse still only using three games) and then going "Yep Ryzen is shit".

Attached: 1560980678623.png (900x676, 410K)

pcpartpicker.com/list/9zCCBb
red devil instead of regular 5700xt

any suggestions on how to improve this?

for use as mainly as work station, but also some occasional gaming, also supposed to be quiet

also what monitors should I use? I need two for developing

looks good, why 3 fans though? is be quiet cheaps out on case fans?

some kind user did it for GPUs, I'd prefer raw data over percentages

Attached: 1565771765243.png (930x904, 152K)

>94% of the gaming performance
>80% of the price
Fuck the brand bullshit, consumers are the real winners here.

whats your point? That one site has 6.5 dBA lower on all cards measured?

Attached: Using different reviwers with different sound measuring methods.jpg (1929x1367, 525K)

>you can read his posts in this thread and the previous one. You can see them referenced by another poster and him.
All he does it write a fancy story with no proof to back it up.
Equivalent of some dude on the street telling you "you see that guy, he talks mad shit about you and you wife, you should go and beat him up, trust me bro"

Sorry but being mentally ill and spouting shit with no proof is not good enough for rational people.

Don't listen to the trolls guys, amd is perfect

Attached: the_military_shanty_town_of_ryzen.jpg (1920x1987, 2.22M)

>Can we make a graph of YouTube CPUs and GPUs reviewers' frame rates and aggregate the performance just so we can shut up shills?
Here, however: FCLK auto is currently bugged, which most reviewers use. If you check youtube, you can see people are getting 5-15% gains by setting FCLK to 1/2 MCLK which is what Auto SHOULD do.
This is a simple fix in the BIOS that gives big gains.

I believe LTT and L1T tested with FCLK set specifically but most reviewers did not despite it apparently being in the review guide.

But as you can see, that 3900X being slower than the 9400 that the troll keeps spamming is not remotely close to the truth. It's faster than the 8700k, let alone the 9400, even with the bad configuration reviews averaged in.

>pcpartpicker.com/list/9zCCBb
Choose better SSDs. I guess SX8200 256GB for main drive and either MX500 2TB or 860 QVO 4TB.
The rest is fine.
>monitor
The new ASUS "ELMB-sync" one, or the new LG NanoIPS

HOW FUCKING SLIMY AND MANIPULATIVE OF A SHILL DO YOU HAVE TO BE TO COMPARE dBA MEASUREMENTS FROM DIFFERENT REVIEWERS?
KILL YOURSELF HOLY SHIT
HERE YOU GO FAGGOT IT IS MUCH QUIETER THAN ANY OF THE NVIDIA CARDS, WHICH YOU KNOW ALREADY techpowerup.com/review/powercolor-radeon-rx-5700-xt-red-devil/32.html

Attached: firefox_2019-08-15_10-31-46.png (1254x1205, 238K)

as 3600x owner, fuck off please, it never had voltage problem. it would run at 60'C constantly - it doesn't
also doing picture collages is not a good way to make someone trust you, my first reaction " dude here to shitpost" second reaction " hm, carefully selected images hm"
how about you use raw images from the sites with graphs? you knows, the ones that easily verifiable?

First off no.
Second off the consumers are the last one to profit here.
The prices are overpriced for BOTH brands.
Nvidia overpriced their shit, then AMD jumped in and also overpriced their shit to kingdom come. BOTH are overpriced, but because one is overpriced a bit more you think you are getting a good deal, you are not.

Attached: marketing tricks.jpg (793x506, 132K)

>HOW FUCKING SLIMY AND MANIPULATIVE OF A SHILL DO YOU HAVE TO BE TO COMPARE dBA MEASUREMENTS FROM DIFFERENT REVIEWERS?
That was exactly my point user, that's exactly what the image was calling out this guy doing in the image.
The whole point was he brought a different reviwer with different measuring methodology to compare the dBA on the cards.
Yet the same card from different reviwers is 6.5 dBA appart.
You are literally agreeing with my point and the image.

they are actually a bit cheaper here where I live
the case comes with 1 120mm (back) and 1 140mm (top) fan
2 of the silent wings will go to the front as intake and another one will go to the top as exhaust
so 5 fans in total to provide maximum air cooling and keep all parts at low temp / low noise

look at arctic fans if you want to save a bit of money

I bit the bullet and bought a Gigabyte 2070S for 580€.
I was originally going to get an AIB 5700 XT but I realized those were never going to be under 500€ here (Italy) and it was going to take another month or two before they became available on Amazon, so whatever.

oh wait you were the guy who posted that link in the first place?
Then are you raging in all caps lock for something you did? Or are you the scizo who attacks what you yourself did?

if it makes amd look bad, then it no longer matters, and all consumers should stop caring about it and be shamed and bullied into complying

Yes, GPU prices are fucked
and I was wondering why so few people comment on this and instead act like we are getting these incredible deals

>tech power up is a good source now because it says muh AMD GPUS are quiet
okay, guess you agree with this image as well

Attached: relative-performance-games-1920-1080.png (500x1330, 83K)

>Yes, GPU prices are fucked and I was wondering why so few people comment on this and instead act like we are getting these incredible deals
Because AMD gpus are out now. You forget we have a lot of people who are finacially invested in AMD. So when GPU prices are overpriced but only Nvidia cards are out, they will tell you how bad it is and how overpriced it is. But when AMD prices come out at the same price point suddenly it's an amazing deal!
This place is really fucked in therms of consumers getting honest advise that is good for them and not some faggot with his shares in some company.

Attached: perfectly normal person.jpg (1676x644, 217K)

Just report.
He knows it's fake already, that that is the voltage it's designed to run at and that it still uses much less power at that voltage than an equivalent Intel CPU, and you're not accomplishing anything by explaining what he already knows.
He will continue to spam it every thread as he's been doing for weeks to troll.

They don't. TPU doesn't have the Gigabyte 2070S Gaming OC so you can't compare the two.

>oh wait you were the guy who posted that link in the first place?
No, I was not.

I like how jealous you are that others on Jow Forums have money to invest and you don't.
Are you an incel and proud, too?

I agree with that, but it's margin of error at those fps ranges. what this graph says all of those CPUs are equal for averages and you should carefully analyze frametime graph to see which one of them is saturated the most.

>Choose better SSDs. I guess SX8200 256GB for main drive and either MX500 2TB or 860 QVO 4TB.

I get that the ssds you suggested would be cheaper without any real difference in performance
but they only have a 3 year warranty instead of 5... you think the warranty is just for upselling?

>The new ASUS "ELMB-sync" one, or the new LG NanoIPS
those are a bit too pricey, isn't there something for around 250?

thx so far

good point, especially since the 2 fans in the base are be quiet pure wings that also do 20 db anyway, which won't matter since the case has sound dampening, they also have better airflow

Digitalfoundry went over this in their 3700X vs 9700k review as well, ultimately recommending the 3700X. even though they got strangely bad Witcher 3 performance (~125fps) with it, that that was better than the bad stutters of the 9700k which are more noticeable than 125 instead of 144fps smoothly.

People don't notice that they're missing 5 fps, or 15% fps that they could otherwise get. They notice when there are stutters.
It's really simple, yet people shill stutterlake anyway. They shilled the 7600k, which is garbage now days in newer games, and they haven't learned (read: are intentionally ignorant) that the 9600k is hardly any better and still shill that.

>I get that the ssds you suggested would be cheaper without any real difference in performance
Pretty sure the SX8200 costs more. It's a lot faster. Where do you see that?
MX500 is not slower than the 860 Evo. Again, where do you even see that?
860 Evo is overpriced garbage in the US. More than 3 year warranty is a meme. PC components are effectively obsolete in 4 years.
>those are a bit too pricey, isn't there something for around 250?
for 1440p@144? No.
for 1440p@75, Acer V277U.

So is amd for those who want only high fps for online shooters, and nvidia for looking pretty in singleplayer interactive movies? Or is there something that's a happy in between?

Is the 2070S worth 100$ more than 5700XT for raytracing at 60 fps???

>They don't. TPU doesn't have the Gigabyte 2070S Gaming OC so you can't compare the two.
But it does give the 5700xt asus and you can see the noise levels are 6.5 dBA appart, yet this was apparently fine when an AMD defender posted that link to compare it to the asus noise level.
I remind you the guy posted it because his site said 31 dBA which was lower than the 2070 super from the other site.

Again you are literally agreeing with my point, except you are selectively applying it to defend amd.

got any proof to back that up?
I mean you could have at least cherrypicked 1 game and posted it, but not even that!? Very lazy shilling.

Depends how many more games will have it. As I recall the next console generation is supposed to support it, think Cyberpunk 2077 is supposed to as well if you want something earlier than that. And a handful of games now have it though apparently in different uses, illumination or reflections I think.

Depends entirely on how much you like raytracing for upcomming games like Control or Cyberpunk.
Really though you are getting a bit more performance as well.
The real thing that should sway you is how much quiter and cooler it is or isn't.

>intel running stock
LOL stop posting manipulative graphs from reddit

I am looking to upgrade from my 2500k then I realized I don't even play games to justify my upgrade

Since ray tracing has horrible artifacts in games like Control, Quake RTX, Minecraft RTX, it's not even worth $1 at this point.
It had horrible artifacts in BFV... which they had to fix by using non-RT reflections for half the reflections. But even still, even on a 2080ti it can only do the RT reflections at half resolution.

It's likely going to be at least 2023 before real time ray tracing is very desirable, at which point current gen cards won't run it.

Attached: JUST WAIT for a 5x more powerful card to run your falsely advertised feature.png (1821x1022, 1.71M)

>5850 and phenom II x4 still working
sssssssssssiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiip

pretty interesting is the situation we have now, where AMD can't reach it's advetized frequencies which are in fact (best case scenario while using a chiller)
And intel is actually under advertising their clocks and there is plenty of room to overclock.

Yes, though it's more worth it because you get actually working drivers

Attached: IMG_20190815_181245.jpg (2172x1039, 563K)

I upgraded from my 2500k because making webms was slow. Now on a 3600x and it's at least 3 times as fast.

How good are AsRock graphics cards? The AsRock 5700XT Challenger is for sale and in stock in my country. Looks like to be a 2 fan, 2 bay card but can't find any reviews

>Acer V277U
yes, that looks great, thx, even has the right sync version
not into fps and multiplay anyway
so sure, that elmb sync would have been nice if I plan to switch from amd to nvidia

>Pretty sure the SX8200 costs more. It's a lot faster. Where do you see that?
pcpartpicker.com/product/rdQG3C/adata-xpg-sx8200-pro-256-gb-m2-2280-solid-state-drive-asx8200pnp-256gt-c
it's $50 here, samsung is $57
but if it's faster than the choice is clear
>MX500 is not slower than the 860 Evo. Again, where do you even see that?
I am sorry, but I don't even see any different speed for any of those 3 at all? they are all like 550mb/s

>It's likely going to be at least 2023 before real time ray tracing is very desirable, at which point current gen cards won't run it.

>By which time AMD will come out with their ray tracing and then we can shill you to buy that instead
Fix it for you.
Mark my works, all this Ray tracing denial will literally melt away over night as soon as AMD cards get ray tracing, after that the shilling for raytracing will be intense because they can tell you to buy AMD.

wait for reviews

>it just came out, you can't expect the drivers to work
>what that game is too old, you can't expect us to give a shit and fix divers to support old games
>What that game, form a literally who, it's not even a popular game, you can't expect us to fix it's performance, it's not popular enough

AMD driver ride is a fucking nightmare and it feels like that jew joke about 10 dollars what do you need 5 dollars for, take this 2 dollars and split it with your sister.

But really I could forgive launch drivers, but the fact they don't fix a lot of lesser known games, or older games is fucking annoying as hell.

Is it okay to plug in a 6 pin into the RTX 2060's 8 pin connector? Don't have anything else since the power supply box is missing.

Attached: 1535151753687.jpg (2048x1536, 750K)

>raytracing at 6 fps
ftfy

It can't be worse than blower, but I wouldn't expect much.

I didn't care about bloom when AMD supported it when all it did is make games look like Vaseline was smeared over the camera.
You're too young to remember that.

I'll care when it actually looks good, like proper HDR eventually did. We're currently in the bloom filter stage of RTX where is looks like shit since current hardware can't run actual good real time ray tracing well.

Generally, no.

youtu.be/SY2g9f7i5Js
This?
He says amd stutters more in Witcher 3.
The recommendation for 3700 is it's cheaper and comes with a cooler, but overall 9700k outperforms it, more overhead if you're concerned with futureproofing, but again more expensive.

6 pin provides 75W and 8 pin provides 150W.
Combined with your motherboard which is rated for 75W MAX.

Your 6pin should sit at 120-140W MAX, youd need to downclock/undervolt it for that.

>I didn't care about bloom when AMD supported it when all it did is make games look like Vaseline was smeared over the camera.
>You're too young to remember that.
You didn't have AMD stock then.

what happens if I don't undervolt or downclock when the GPU is running at max load?

Wait for Intel Xe.

Yes, that.
>He says amd stutters more in Witcher 3.
Are you blatantly lying to spread FUD hoping others don't watch it and see that you're lying?
Or did you just mishear him all three times or so times that he mentions that and clearly says that's referring to 1st gen Zen?
There are no other options in your reply.

based

you won't have enough power delivery which can cause instability such as crashing or the pc rebooting.

DELET

Either safety trips from your PSU, or your motherboard slot gets overloaded.
AMD had burned motherboards like that when they made cards that went over the 75W spec of motherboards with their polaris.
In your case either motherboard will burn, either 6 pin wires will melt if they are small, or psu will shut everything down for safety.

All in all you have a lot to lose and nothing to gain.
Again just go t your GPU controller and set the power target lower so it stays in 120-140 range.
or get this shit fixed.

I've been giving AMD a lot of shit for their drivers, but I can't even imagine how bad Xe is going to be.

Not the guy but
youtu.be/SY2g9f7i5Js?t=1045
but you can clearly see that 2700x is suttering like made, so much for muh 8 cores 16 threads and smoothness.

Attached: more cores mean less stutters, at least thats what marketing will tell you.jpg (1450x1038, 441K)

>regular prices vs sale prices

Attached: 34235553.gif (250x250, 1.51M)

I linked the video itself, he says intel can stutter too, but it has a ton more overhead.
>Still a palpable Intel lead here.
Do you want me to transcribe the whole fucking thing?

cool, so lets agree that people shouldnt buy vega 56 either than because it's MSRP prices were retarded?

what's this too used for the system spec and temp lookup on system
just upgraded to w10 and apparently speccy isn't supported

14++++++++nm superpower by 2020

User error, mine doesn't stutter

Are intel iGPU drivers that bad now days, though?

... wow do you really have to ask since when the 2700X is Zen1? Since inception.
Are you this tech illiterate, or just trolling to hope to rope others up in with your stupidity?

Literally google it. Check wikipedia.

Even from Zen+, those 33ms frametime stutters are just as bad as the 33ms from the 9700k in other games, so what's your point when that wasn't even what was being compared to begin with?
Are you fucking up so badly on your narrative that you're admitting that the 9700k is not only worse than the 3700X, but the 2700X too, when I didn't even make that claim? Maybe get your facts and brain in order to begin with next time.

I have heard others say Witcher 3 stutters on zen1. Maybe there is some configuration/install problem. Like some games generate a config for the number of threads when installed that doesn't change when you change hardware, which is incredibly stupid but it happens.
I remember on Ryzen 1000 series launch, some reviewers were getting especially bad results because they didn't use a fresh install of Windows and the games on a separate SSD for Ryzen.

Or maybe you just don't notice it. Try running FRAPS frametime analysis on that same benchmark?
I know the Far Cry 5 on anything less than 12 threads stuttering is extremely common.

I have an Asus PRIME B450-PLUS ATX AM4 Motherboard, the manual doesn't say anything about the front panel connectors. Where do I find it?
uk.pcpartpicker.com/product/Fk7v6h/asus-prime-b450-plus-atx-am4-motherboard-prime-b450-plus

So from what I can see I should just get a 5700 aib
And is it worth getting a MAX mobo?

Is the 3600 good for music production or i should get a 3700x instead?

you can produce on a 4c/4t 3.9ghz if you wanted, although slower

the 3600 should be fine, but the 3700x would be even better if you can get it

>... wow do you really have to ask since when the 2700X is Zen1? Since inception.
2700X is Zen+, not Zen1 which is 1600, 1700 and the like.

The Panel pins next to the Sata ports?

Attached: b450 prime plus panel pins.png (920x617, 81K)

People did music production on 4770ks for a long time pretty acceptably. 3600 is a lot better.
There is some software that really wants more cores now days, but it'll do alright. Look up benchmarks for the software you use.

>And is it worth getting a MAX mobo?
If you can't buy in-store with it already updated, sure.

check ASUS' website. It's some of those pins at the bottom, most likely.

Yeah me too. 5900XT will probably be great if they manage powerdraw.

>buy zen, it has more cores and threads its more smooth and doesn't stutter
>sutters
>buy zen+ it has more cores and more threads and has improved things to make games run better
>still stutters
Yet every time when amd cpus are beat in average fps benchmarks what do amd shills instantly cling to
>AMD doesn't sutter, buy our more cores because even though the performance is worse it doesn't sutter
Hmm

yeah the prices seemed too good to be true..

Attached: 456745674567.png (1719x394, 88K)

b450 tomahawk or gaming plus? They have the same price in my country and they seem identical

yeah, my shop just took it out after having it listed for the same price as a regular 5700xt and now it's gone again

by now I would rather pay a bit more and get a 2070s, which is quieter, faster and less power hungry

This is the power supply, what connector must I get and where to put it in for the RTX 2060 GPU? I've actually got a 8 pin to 6+2 connector from another power supply, but none of the connectors sides fit into any of the pic related 8pin slots

Attached: 1551099100305.jpg (960x720, 242K)

I just got myself a used Gigabyte 1070Ti, everythings fine but it has this feature where fans don't start working until it reaches 60°C (I think). I guess my PC doesn't have perfect airflow because it sits around 45-50°C when idle. Is this okay in the long run?

I personally wouldn't mind the fans constantly working on low RPM just to keep it cooler and extend lifespan. Is there any way to do this?