/csg/ - Chink Shit General - THE REAL DEAL

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

Showing off items? Post a pic, a 1 or 2 line review AND THE GODDAMN LINK!

New to /csg/? READ THE WIKI: wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/chink_shit_general

>PROPER NEWS:
* FUCK YANWEN
* Ashens builds a PC with chinkshit * What is this i dont even * Based user is a fat fuck * user bought the worst smartwatch ever made * OP IS A FAG * Found the Jow Forums user * F * Bulgarian user got a kick-ass phone * Anytime, guys * user buys a doll and is happy with it * Trigger-pulling user is gonna do it again * FUCK YANWEN * user went to chinkland and bought a cheap RX580, still faster than yanwen shipping * Most helpful review ever * Carcrash-Anons teclast laptop works even when broken in pieces * Found the dutch fag * Car-crash Anons mocute 050 controller still works good after a year * user recommends some kick-ass cheap monocular * Cat cards, will they be the new meme?
* user becomes spiderman while reading /csg/ and becomes blind * Someone likes Xiaomi. A lot. Old thread:

Attached: csg.jpg (1024x768, 540K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/32850214557.html?spm=a2g0o.productlist.0.0.664f237fvMlYXj&algo_pvid=c39772fe-93dc-45d5-8808-5ebed51e6d00&algo_expid=c39772fe-93dc-45d5-8808-5ebed51e6d00-34&btsid=8f3a7061-3dd0-4737-ae63-980a4d754a72&ws_ab_test=searchweb0_0,searchweb201602_8,searchweb201603_53
dafenvillageonline.com/
aliexpress.com/item/32956803906.html?spm=a2g0o.detail.1000060.3.3c1b676cVCfpsG
aliexpress.com/item/32998147670.html
aliexpress.com/item/33031389405.html
modernrifleman.net/suppressors/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I bought 1600 dollars in Sq11’s and Ulephone pros and plan to mark them up 100% to 500% and sell them at a flea market to NEETS.

Cheaper than J series and the same specs, I also used those coupons and got all the stuff for 600 dollars with free DHL.

Long ago an user spoke of getting art reproduced in China, mainly paintings and being impressed. Anyone know how to do this?

I have seen this on aliexpress, I'll get you the link as soon as I get home. It was pretty pricey tho.

>I bought 1600 dollars in
>used those coupons and got all the stuff for 600 dollars with free DHL

Wait wait.
So you got $1000 coupon discount and free DHL shipping on a $1600 order?

Attached: memecenter_1378018084959_18[1].gif (244x284, 1.04M)

When you buy retarded amounts of stuff you get good deals, Sometimes all you need to do is ask.

One can get good deals, as a Diamond+ member of aliexpress I know that very well. But there is no way in the world one can get free DHL shipping and a THOUSAND dollars of a $1600 order.

Attached: screenshot.png (950x722, 108K)

when does the sales start? i want to buy a phone

Bruh, that’s not how I explained it you retard.

I will make a profit and don’t come on /CSG/ spouting my business plan lol

Any good cheap usb midi keyboard on aliexpress?

Any anons have experience with cheap aliexpress mixers? All I need is a master volume control for my different speaker sets, with as little noise as possible for cheap. Think this will do?

aliexpress.com/item/32850214557.html?spm=a2g0o.productlist.0.0.664f237fvMlYXj&algo_pvid=c39772fe-93dc-45d5-8808-5ebed51e6d00&algo_expid=c39772fe-93dc-45d5-8808-5ebed51e6d00-34&btsid=8f3a7061-3dd0-4737-ae63-980a4d754a72&ws_ab_test=searchweb0_0,searchweb201602_8,searchweb201603_53

What exactly happens to those packages that get yanwened and sunyou'd? How do they just disappear?

Attached: Screenshot_20190815-093638.png (981x1233, 245K)

Based OP back at it again

Attached: 1565827207681.jpg (960x439, 94K)

dafenvillageonline.com/

Or just look up sellers on Ali
They legit oil paint anything you send them

I've got a $10 cashback available to use anywhere and I'm thinking about buying chinkshit with it. What should I get?
I was thinking about a Samsung SSD, but these are too sketchy although they have great reviews. Another thing I need is a fan controller for my PC.
Maybe a smartwatch, but I'm wait for an Amazfit ECG version to be released.

What do I buy? Halp.

Miiband 4

I already have a Mi Band 2 and don't see a reason why I should upgrade it desu.

>he doesn't own the 3
>he hasn't ordered the 4 yet
Lmao

Jow Forums - Consumerism
in a nutshell.

>be me
>Huge order of chinkshit arrived
>Have yo work at 2
>visit apartment office for package
>Reopens at 2 and can’t get package until tomorrow
>Fuck MUH Miiband and Hasee computer.

I honestly don't know what I am supposed to do with it, I tried to update the firmware again and the controller lag is there. I tried to connect it to my desktop but retroarch refused to recognize it ;-; maybe I need to downgrade the firmware?

Can you tell me how you set it up?

I guess I won't be able to play platformer with it and be content with playing RPGs

maybe it is the battery?

Lost somewhere in the warehouse or most of the time - stolen.

How much you plan on selling those cameras for?

Chink scale seems to work great for the price of 4 euros. The only problem seems to be that Chang didn't account for the size of the batteries when designing the battery cover, so it won't close with batteries inserted.

Attached: IMG_20190815_212358.jpg (1840x3264, 1.08M)

Anytime user friend. That's my fav LP BTW.

I actually just ordered some more Xiaomi I don't need because it was so extremely cheap.

Why do you make new threads so early though? Bump limit is 310 and Jow Forums doesn't need two csg. Quit that shit.

/csg/ is literally a thread for things that you don't need, though

I haven't had a package no show for over two years and now I've got two orders at 90 days and one at 60 days all shipped with Sunyou. This is Canada by the way, are the rest of you getting your shit from Sunyou at all?

Crushed by plane or chinese workers

God, can you get any more based, OP?

Attached: 1565307296616.jpg (540x540, 67K)

because otherwise lazy jannies get here and post a newsless "chinese shopping" general

Listening to it as we speak..

Here's your reason.

Chinese oven thermometer didn't like oven temperatures

Attached: IMG_20190815_222048.jpg (1840x3264, 967K)

You sure it's not a needle thermometer for checking meats and shit?

>lazy jannies
Nah what the fuck you talking about, no one here is racing you at 310 replies to make a newsless Chinese shopping general. That happens when it's waaaay past bump limit and hours have gone by and no one cares enough to do it so a lazy thread is still better than no thread. I appreciate OP making the thread but wait until it hits bump limit at least.

dear friend
that means oven is hot
thank you

You aren't supposed to leave it in the oven you retard, I mean Jesus Christ man you just baked Chinese plastic.

Attached: D7-L5TsXsAEQqU9.jpg (308x185, 20K)

why the FUCK do I never make the news

That's a meat thermometer. You don't leave it inside the oven, you absolute retard. You just stick it in the meat for a minute or two to check the temperature.

do you see the "buy two or more and save 50%" links? no one buys in bulk they dont know bulk deals are real.

You better not have given it a one star review you dumb cunt

Dear friend, please close the dispute, we will solve it to your satisfaction, please understand

no lost packages to me yet.
not even anything over 1 month shipping to usa
except for one because the guy waited 9 days to ship it, and then that was only 'pre-shipping number' so he waited another 3 days, 12 in all, to ship one thing.
even then it was about 25 days total

I'm thinking of getting one of these to support our slanty eyed dear friends in carrying out Tiananmen Square 2

Attached: -21336067481606723917.jpg (800x800, 446K)

cheap but useable chink bluetooth earbuds? need something even cheaper than airdots.

was thinking of some cheap crap like this
aliexpress.com/item/32956803906.html?spm=a2g0o.detail.1000060.3.3c1b676cVCfpsG

any recommendations?

Please eat raw meat or starve yourself, whatever kills you faster

try the 2025 button cells if 2032s don't fit

It uses 2 triple A's

Got a mi band 4 as an upgrade from my mi band 2 and I love it, worth every cent. One question, how do the straps for the mi band 3 and 4 compare to the ones for the mi band 2 in terms of durability?

Attached: 1565841428454.jpg (640x689, 45K)

Anyone?

I have that exact scale and the battery cover fits perfectly with batteries inserted. Some batteries have an extra plastic wrap around them, maybe you didn't notice.

Buying an L5640 for $9 and overclocking it to 3ghz
or an X5670 that's already at 3ghz for $18?

I found an alienware pc on the side of the road and I want to supercharge it.

the fact that you called it chinese shopping general proves that you're one of those jannies

Buy two DJI Robomasters that you can play with your wife's son

>order 11 small packages
>more than half of them from (((yanwen)))
>within a month 6 of them have already shown up
>they are all exactly as described
feels good man

Attached: 1562117172031.png (207x243, 12K)

>Chinese shopping general

gotcha

based chinks, hopefully they get a raise

god I love /csg/

Attached: hwhwat.png (384x537, 172K)

1 star, stinky chinky

>make sure you have a similair jet to judge if it is accurate enough

How can you tell if its accurate can you measure it? My bike isn't running well and backfiring. It might be because someone had removed the baffles from the pipes and might need bigger jets. Im not sure if they changed the jets when they did it or not.

how much will those xiaomi laptops spy on me?

Just fully wipe os and install gentoo

about the same as a laptop full of muttware

> Can you tell me how you set it up?
Not really, I just connected it to PC (super cheap "CSR 4.0" USB receiver) or less frequently Android and used it. Sure, there was button configuration and the usual stuff involved, but that doesn't affect latencies.

IDK, get a different BT receiver and/or a Mocute 054 or such?

So guys, I fucked up and didn't pick up a package and it got sent back.

Does anybody know this is gonna proceed now?
Should I message now or do I have to wait until ali lets me whine about delivery?

>have two packages shipped out the same day
>package from yanwen got here today
>package from china post still in transit

Attached: surprised.gif (195x229, 1.13M)

based yanwen

why is the wiki still down

Do you think chink webcams send a direct stream of me jerking my dick to ling ling? I want a cheap ass webcam

Daniel Zhang will personally fly out and murder you

highly doubt it, they'll be bad and easily breakable, not enough budget to make each and every crapcam a spying device.
Why would Ling Ling want to watch you jerk your lil dingaling

Well I don’t mean to brag but I have an incredibly average penis

Attached: 562D9799-5A3B-4AB9-9528-88BCC0AA10FE.jpg (480x360, 62K)

I don't know user, I think that not buying shit that you don't really need is even cheaper.

I don't have an answer for you, but I am curious what you people use these watches for. The only useful thing I can think of is message/call notifications while I ride my bike and can't pick up the phone.

hey /csg/
I just got married (biological women) and my husband is into cuckolding.
any recomendations for chastity belts and any other hardcore stuff I can buy to use while I fuck other guys in front of him?~

Attached: 0d513b62093273.5a8495a4b5b91.jpg (1400x1400, 299K)

All my yanwen packages arrive crazy fast now chink post on the other hand I have one that has been going for 2 months now it fucking sucks.

Can you break character for a second and explain to me why did you post this? What were you hoping to achieve?

a rope
tie it around your neck
and shoot yourself

>MS18
Aren't they a Mexican drug gang?

Dear Friends pls understand
iam looking for cheap 35mm photographic films
all the brands like kodak fuji etc are overpriced on aliexpress
but maybe there are chinese related films somewhere ?

thanks for your understanding

Alibaba in bulk? Or taobao.

Try using 2 AAAAs

I'm being serious
I don't know which chastity belts would be good

firstly, tits or gtfo
then secondly, check the description of the item, it should tell you what materials it's made from

SJCAM or YI Camera

Based schizo chink
aliexpress.com/item/32998147670.html

Attached: 2019-08-15 21_15_53-outlaws of the marsh language English Keep on Lifelong learning as long as you l (1196x843, 139K)

Is this good enough?
He’s white and is into brown girls like me~

Attached: 2FCCB913-5AC0-4BD4-B53D-DDA1B639E805.jpg (614x601, 93K)

aliexpress.com/item/33031389405.html

Would something like this be suitable for killing mice? I have an aviary in my indoor patio and recently it has started to attract mice. I've killed a very large number of them with help from my dog and a series of nonlethal traps. I'm able to catch pretty big groups of those little faggots at a time with them.

We've sealed up all of the cracks that they use to get in but a few somehow force their way through the tiniest cracks they can find, sometimes getting stuck which is a pain since getting them unstuck sometimes requires dismemberment. I have a toothpick launcher on the way that I'm gonna use to try to fire sharpened toothpicks or cocktail picks but in case that doesn't work out I want to have a way to kill them at medium range.

Attached: ancient merchant icon.jpg (206x213, 14K)

3dpds are so fucking disgusting holy shit

Attached: dog.png (400x400, 96K)

I've seen those tits before you larping fag, get out of here

have sex

dilate

>no timestamp
gtfo, larper

Holy trainer knockoffs are better than cb6000 knockoffs. But also you can admit that you're just a sad and lonely user, you're not the only one

just get a 10/22 with an integrated suppressor
modernrifleman.net/suppressors/ for decibel effectiveness

dumb dubs
put me in the screencrab

Attached: 1562528734155.gif (320x206, 97K)