So it looks like if cloudflare won't allow you to pay them money for protection your site will be down forever

So it looks like if cloudflare won't allow you to pay them money for protection your site will be down forever.

R.I.P. 8ch dot net

Attached: shootersitevpn.png (371x136, 3K)

Does anyone know what service they'll be using now that bitmitigate revealed themselves as kikes too? Are there even any alternatives?

They are planning to embed 8ch on usb drives and put them in bricks on the sidewalk

sneaker net

i can't believe that people are asking when the site will be up.
Hotwheels is going to go to trial over this for pete's sake.
You think he wants to keep hosting that shit?

you have to know what's going on if you want to troll

Schway as fuark

>R.I.P. 8ch dot net
how about 8 chon dot ga

RIP 8CHORN FOREVER

>i can't believe that people are asking when the site will be up.
oh, sorry

>Hotwheels is going to go to trial over this for pete's sake.
Context?
Also, Cloudflare can't take any site down, you can still host it if you/he want.

Yeah and the power company can't take down your server farm, you could always install gas turbine generators if you wish

Your point?

Hotwheels sold the site years ago faggot. Jim, the current owner, was asked to appear for a hearing, but there is no trial. Misinformation spreads when you don’t fact check.

The website in question is instantly and constantly DDOSd the moment it or a clone of it goes online. No one knows why.

There's a concerted effort to take down Jow Forums as well. Would be nice to know what alternatives there are.

Dedicated GPT2 neural networks are being trained on the archived content of major boards to allow for offline simulators of the site, safe from takedown requests.

Wrong
t. Kiwifarms

(((Cloudflare)))

>The website in question is instantly and constantly DDOSd
Maybe by cloudflare?
There are a lot of ways to mitigate DDOS, and no, you don't have to rely on Cloudflare services.

proof

Attached: 1564846207676.png (1566x694, 112K)