>"see what grandpa?"
>"the YE-*COUGH* year of the linux desktop"

Attached: deathbed.png (627x508, 151K)

>wanting normies to use linux
no thanks

RIP grandpa 1927-2013

So he died 5 years ago?

this

I want normies to have even a surface level of understanding/care for privacy and (at least) open source software. It would go a long way toward better legislation and rights

I agree, but normies will never give a fuck since they are engineered towards being mindless drones, people also love being tech illiterate as a pride token and the use of computers is dying each year. We lost

>normies
ree I'm special

>We lost
I-it hurts user

You lost because of this () mindset. Linux users don't care about "normie things" like being functional out of the box because Linux users like to tinker anyways. They don't care about a polished GUI because they spend half their time, quite happily, in a terminal. If you want to convert normies to Linux you need something like Android, that presents a familiar UI to even the least tech savvy user. Linux users don't want that.

gnome, plasma, pantheon and whatever ubuntu's gnome is called are all very straight forward out of the box

>admitting he just wants to be part of a circlejerk

Gatekeeping is the reason no one uses linux and the reason why it will never be the year of the linux

My 1927-born grandpa passed away a week ago. I saw him the day before, kissed him on his head, and he wished me and me sibling good health with his weakened breath.
It's not fair. He was scheduled to have blood transfusion 2 days later, which would have reinvigorated him. He had to hold on for 2 more days...

this desu. dumb niggers wanting to use windows and macs was what ruined those. don't want them ruining the second best OS out there.

>Gatekeeping is the reason no one uses linux and the reason why it will never be the year of the linux
>the linux
Meanwhile in the real world.
Also:

Attached: 1565947358146.png (1309x971, 207K)

While still being less than 5% of the world's userbase

>meanwhile in the real world
in the real world, everyone except you understands that "year of the linux desktop" does not mean "year of the linux server"

if linux is good enough for supercomputets its good enough for desktop computers.
refute that logic.

>While still being less than 5% of the world's userbase
Are you retarded? Or are you merely pretending?
It only hasn't dominated the one single market - the desktop, but:
>is just 5% guise
Also for this genius:

>Android counted as Loonix
Why are GNUmales so desperate to misrepresent reality?

Die.
Is it not a form of a Linux distro in a way? It has the kernel, you can use the terminal with the same commands, you can even deploy full distros, etc.

>YEAR OF THE LINUX DESKTOP GUYS
>actually it's still completely unusable as a desktop OS but DISREGARD THAT

But incel don't have kids.

Want me to tell you how I know you haven't used a single distro ever?
Hell, one of "your guys", who makes Windows 10 debloating guides which get posted here claims in the first sentence than he has moved away from Windows for good.