Windows killing MS PAINT for good

lifehacker.com.au/2019/08/report-windows-is-finally-killing-ms-paint/

rip meme economy.

Attached: image0 (9).jpg (993x765, 126K)

Well they're already killing windows...

They're not, normies will either download a virus or ignore it since they use their phones for image editing lmao

how do you kill a program?

microsoft hasn't released anything worthwhile since they fired all the whites and replaced everyone with 3rd world pajeets.

microsoft literally only exists on momentum at this point.

Like I said...they're killing windows.

I just wanted microsoft to kill windows explorer, is that too much to ask?

it's ironic since paint is almost like a demo app for GDI

Loonix needs to step up its game

With nuM$ becoming poojeet/sjw central it could become the most widely used OS in the world over night if they just managed to sort their binary compatibility clusterfuck out once and for all so that you could use windows programs/gayms on it and not just LARP as an elitist neckbeard using it

we should start badgering them to release the source under a free license, since they obviously don't care about it anymore

Holy shit I’ve seen this exact thread with all of the exact replies before. I’m not even being sarcastic. Either Jow Forums is recycling old shit to make it look like there’s more traffic than there really is, or something fucky is going on. Maybe Apple trying to sabotage Windows? I need answers now

Congrats, user. You are starting to wake up from the simulation. There's just one thing let for you to do, and that is t

Prove it

> lifehacker
you really have a low opinion of yourself and us, don't you faggot?

You know what to do.

I wish they would. Windows is the worst OS and needs to die.

No man, it's the current trend. MS has so much market share they could be 5 times as bad as now if they want.

Hardly, desktop is dying anyway.

Empty internet user. Look it up. Once you see it you can’t unsee it.

>desktop is dying

Who seriously believes this even

Personal computers are not going to go away no matter how hard big tech wishes/pushes for it

Wtf are you talking about? Who the fuck uses PC now except boomers, losers and gamers. Girls use only phones and hate PCs.

Based retard got quads of truth he must be right

You are so dumb. You think only men use windows machines? I literally don’t even know what to say to you. Aside from, you know, you’re just wrong.

>gamers aren't a huge market
>what are businesses
>what is active directory

Look at this retard. Imagine thinking that phones and tablets will replace desktops and workstations, you must be missing half of your fucking brain or have done some incredible dosage of LSD.

Ofc I am.
Yes. Except for work but that doesn't count. If you count work mainframes from the 60s are not dead, and Windows 98 is still very alive.
Gamers and business is everything that's left. But that will be replaced too, just wait.
Just wait.

>it's ironic since paint is almost like a demo app for GDI
GDI?

it's the graphics system windows uses to draw all of the controls

happens a lot

Who fucking cares about girls.

>outside of the major markets where it utterly dominates and crushes its competition despite being made with sticks and chewing gum, windows is an irrelevant product

>Loonix needs to step up its game
>it could become the most widely used OS in the world over night if they just managed to sort their binary compatibility clusterfuck out once and for all so that you could use windows programs/gayms on it
GNU+Linux is not a Windows clone meant for running Windows programs exclusively. If Windows is the only one using Windows software, why would others still cling on to supporting Windows software once Windows dies? There wouldn't need to be a support for hundreds of distros but for example Ubuntu should be running Ubuntu software, not emulating Windows software. It's the software vendors who should be making native clients for Ubuntu, not Ubuntu trying to emulate a totally different platform that's not even Unix-like. The results would be greatly better. The sooner people realize this the better. If Ubuntu has enough users who are requesting software vendors constantly to make a native Ubuntu client, they will eventually make it. If people hate Windows but still keep using it because "I'll switch when it's ready" then vendors never hear about those users. They just read the market share charts and assume everyone loves Windows dearly.