Oh my god, I'm fucked aren't I

Julian Roberts
Julian Roberts

torrent adobe cc 2019
get email in school email saying i've been removed from adobe spark for higher ed
Oh my god, I'm fucked aren't I

Attached: 1565764674237s.jpg (8 KB, 209x250)

Jordan Walker
Jordan Walker

email school and ask them why you were removed, act clueless

Henry Thompson
Henry Thompson

The GIMP doesn't have this problem.

Josiah Robinson
Josiah Robinson

adobe cc
Unless there are features in the new versions that you absolutely need, you might as well stick to trying to grab CS6 instead.

Grayson Sullivan
Grayson Sullivan

I already downloaded it and it works fine. But how the fuck did adobe know I downloaded it and linked it my school account. I don't need adobe spark, I'm just scared right now

David Taylor
David Taylor

HAHAHA get owned piratefag. Next time use Free software.
If more people got fucked by pirating Adobe's garbage, that shit would be used by goddamn nobody overnight.

Lucas Jackson
Lucas Jackson

Am I going to jail, lads? I'm freaking out right now

Attached: 1515174614700.png (73 KB, 241x228)

Robert Murphy
Robert Murphy

It was free if he downloaded it without paying.

Attached: FC4ADA77-45B1-4FCC-A713-1A1A2634A63B.jpg (294 KB, 828x864)

Owen Walker
Owen Walker

next time pirate affinity photo ;)

Zachary Adams
Zachary Adams

piracy
no honor
no respect
no dignity
no moral
no rights
no gf

Charles Walker
Charles Walker

Police usually only contacts you after a month or so.

Christopher Hill
Christopher Hill

Not free as in freedom you dumb animeposter. Lurk more.

Henry Gray
Henry Gray

free as in freedom is the dumbest meme ever

Eli Fisher
Eli Fisher

Is this a joke or are you serious? You have experience in this situation? Elaborate

Jose Wright
Jose Wright

Did you download it while in school and over their network?

Matthew Morgan
Matthew Morgan

No, I'm at home.

Jackson Kelly
Jackson Kelly

and linked it my school account

Attached: 1520908066276.webm (1.27 MB, 1280x720)

Brayden Taylor
Brayden Taylor

Why the fuck would you torrent adobe shit when they give you direct download links on their site?

Xavier Rogers
Xavier Rogers

So, this has nothing to do with the fact that you've been removed from Adobe spark for higher ed, whatever that means.

Christian Baker
Christian Baker

What are you talking about? I can get adobe photoshop for free on their site now? I don't want to pay monthly

Noah Robinson
Noah Robinson

You download the trial from Adobe's site and use a crack you find on the internet. The trial IS the full version just with a time limit.

Oliver Perry
Oliver Perry

I honestly only use it to get file sizes down for various boards without much quality loss.

Attached: Screenshot-(27).jpg (3.13 MB, 3840x2160)

Zachary Ramirez
Zachary Ramirez

good dammit user, kek

Jaxon Johnson
Jaxon Johnson

they pull the peer list from trackers same way a normal user would, and either check APNIC/ARIN/whatever for your ISP or rdns it, and then bitch to them or ask for your info to contact you directly
no, punishing you is not worth the attorney's [or probably even filing fees] to them. if you pirated a bunch, cracked, or distributed you would make a better example and/or actually cut into the piracy effort
trust me, you're fine
what is pngcrush
i'm sure there are just as good alternatives for jpg too, starting up ps just for that is just a waste of time

Jose Lee
Jose Lee

are you so poor that you couldn't spend $50 on Adobe Elements?

Aaron Reyes
Aaron Reyes

At most a warning letter, in this case. Happened to my dad's boomer ass because he kept torrenting shit, kek

Zachary Powell
Zachary Powell

I don't see an option for 4:4:4 there.

Alexander Jenkins
Alexander Jenkins

starting up some adobe shitware to compress an image
when imagemagick exists

Attached: Imaginebeingsuchabrainletthatyouneedallof-35f7cbe844fed0c06fd63b81815abd9e.jpg (39 KB, 415x470)

Ryan Morgan
Ryan Morgan

Don't torrent without a VPN.

Angel Diaz
Angel Diaz

Why don't you just use imagemagick?

John Russell
John Russell

But how the fuck did adobe know I downloaded it and linked it my school account
Unironically I sorta did this but with CS6, because I forgot to disable internet when installing, so it asked for a user, which I created. I later freaked out and reinstalled with internet off, though.

Easton Bailey
Easton Bailey

torrent assloads of shit from MATLAB to a metric fuckton of modern games and anime
tons of WB movies
not one issue
starting to feel like this can't go on forever, from what I'm reading here

Brody Perez
Brody Perez

Sorry, I've never used it before. Is the quality loss for the amount of size shrunk equivalent or better than the way Adobe does it? Or do all programs do it the same

Ayden Roberts
Ayden Roberts

All the replies to this are useful to me, thanks. Not him but last year I asked in /sqt/ how to do what he's asking, and I ended up walking away with opening photoshop just to lower filesize.

I guess it's pretty dumb since for pngs I use "pingo" and just paste "pingo -lossless Untitled.png" into cmd and it's nowhere near the burden of opening Photoshop.

Attached: Untitled.png (40 KB, 1301x164)

Owen Howard
Owen Howard

It's not like you could assess the difference with your eyes, so it doesn't matter if the compression ratio differs by 0.04%

Luis Murphy
Luis Murphy

just don't be a dummy dumb dumb

Attached: 1522098132062.png (146 KB, 671x519)

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit