What is the best Android keyboard and why is it GBoard?

What is the best Android keyboard and why is it GBoard?

Attached: gboard.png (728x410, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0S3teDrpzb6
github.com/rkkr/simple-keyboard
software-lab.de/penti.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The best keyboard is throwing your fucking spyware shitphones into the garbage and using a real computer with a real goddamn keyboard that isn't some tinyass little pile of shit on an imprecise as fuck shitty touchscreen.

U mad?

I've tried a bunch of 3rd party ones and the prediction on all of them sucked. It's been a couple years now though, maybe they've gotten better.

You bet I'm mad that a bunch of companies and governments tricked you all into BUYING AND CONTINUALLY PAYING FOR SERVICE FOR fucking shitphones that rape your privacy.

>The best keyboard is throwing your fucking spyware shitphones into the garbage and using a real computer with a real goddamn keyboard that isn't some tinyass little pile of shit on an imprecise as fuck shitty touchscreen.

Attached: file.png (342x255, 229K)

>believing that COMMON FUCKING SENSE is cringy
That's it, we're done here, kids. You are all officially too dumb to exist. We apparently need to fucking start this goddamn lost Dumbest Generation all over again, because you're all too broken and fucked up to be reasoned with.

Swiftkey has consistently been the best. It's a shame that the open source keyboards are so lacklustre though.

Attached: __makise_kurisu_and_okabe_rintarou_steins_gate_drawn_by_kokutan_kitsunen__977e4d8085ac70eabea474d0be (313x446, 54K)

AnySoftKeyboard ya fools

Attached: 1553464514102.jpg (334x506, 42K)

baste
I do this every time I can, but sometimes you just don't have a keyboard around.
I'd try Blackberry shit but keyboards are only available in English and I'm a spic

>what are custom ROMs
>what are firewalls to block said keyboard app's internet access
Apparently not something you've heard of.

I agree, but one problem I have is why the fuck did they recently change the emoji menu bar so that the search button takes up half the emoji menu bar by default? It used to be the right side image by default but now you have to select a visible emoji category first to get the whole menu, it's fucking stupid and redundant to have to always need to tap on two categories if you want to select anything from transportation to flags when you could have the whole menu there by default.

I almost think it was an accidental mistake......

Attached: 68307045_466024177281187_3066559868560211968_n.png (1080x960, 221K)

I'm using what ever this is

Attached: 1565932030475.png (1080x2246, 193K)

What the fuck

based, OP btfo

Attached: 1563471097446.jpg (334x506, 24K)

It's very comfy desu.
I can still type with my right thumb while having a 6' phone.

You sound mad

It looks weird but interesting to see how it works

The Samsung keyboard.

It's messagease keyboard if you want to try. It might take a bit to get used to, but it's IMO a better way to type on phone than qwerty.
I'm tired having to use both of my hand to type while phones keep getting bigger.

Nope, my iPhone keyboard just werks ;^)

Swype was, RIP

I use SwiftKey, why should I switch to Gboard?

swiftkey is bloated and sluggish imo

it's also botnet

>botnet
hacker's keyboard

They're all botnet

Based AS FUCK

simple keyboard is a good keboard if you dont want emojis and other zoomer shit. its just a fucking keyboard.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-16-11-26-36.png (720x1280, 96K)

This

This.

Just tried it and I'm not impressed. It just lacks the polish that SwiftKey has. Switching back.

It looks ugly though

Based and swipetypingpilled
>inb4 botnet

The swipe feature isn't great. Feels clunky and sluggish

yeah good advice I'll do this next time I need to text a family member while I'm running errands

Based

Isn't it a literal botnet?

Gboard is pretty limited. I used it for a while to replace the Samsung keyboard and sure autocorrecting on it is better (well, more like the samsung keyboard just doesn't autocorrect properly ever) but it doesn't have the little space at the bottom for newer phones.

Swiftkey does. And it's also good with predictions and autocorrecting. And I mean, all three are botnets so who gives a shit. The only thing I miss from the samsung keyboard is that it automagically changes the theme based on the system theme (night mode on/off)

Depends on the device I guess. On my A50 there's barely any difference.

Gboard, has the most features and feels the best to use.

Bros, I know it has a keylogger and Google can see everything I type, but it feels so good to use, especially the swipe feature. Is there any alternative that can come close?

It's Fleksy.

for me it is AOSP Keyboard

I still use it.

honestly though this
i have to use a bluetooth foldout keyboard because that swype shit and doublethumb shit is terrible
i used to use swiftkey before microsoft bought it

No swyping

/thread

why the fuck would you use anything else than default keyboard on your smartphone?
are you fucking retard who spends 7 hours per day on your phone?
go fucking kill yourself, dumb bimbo, instagram attention whore, fucking thot!
gay ass nigger!

>emoji
Cringe

Attached: 1f609[1].png (512x512, 34K)

Gboard has the best Turkish support

Looks like someone has either no friends or not the money to buy a smartphone.

>GBoard
botnet

How the fuck does one disable auto punctuation in SwiftKey?

>SMALL SCREEN BAD
>DESK SCREEN GOOD

חחחח! כל בסדר ספרדית?

-נשלח מהאוכמניות שלי

Attached: Screenshot_20190816-032809.png (1440x2560, 227K)

crybaby phonefaggots, neck yourselves

luddites don't belong on a technology board, tie some piano wire around your dick and go bungee jumping

Have you ever went outside once in your life? Not even to buy necessities?

vocaroo.com/i/s0S3teDrpzb6

I'm just waiting for them to take their swype thing out of beta, then I'll ditch simple keyboard for this

github.com/rkkr/simple-keyboard
compile it once, then forget about it

Mah nigga.
Been using it for years and can't imagine going back to a qwerty board.

Attached: Screenshot_20190816-060115.png (1080x2270, 271K)

Verzieh dich, Drecksjude

Attached: KNnEZt3cG.png (760x749, 494K)

That's the point. Swyping is shit and if you argue speed then you should know that every smartphone typing record has been done on Fleksy.

So Jow Forumscucks were the discord trannies all along.

לאכול טבעת של כלב

Swype is better but not supported anymore. Gboard in my language outputs words incorrectly and I always had to correct almost everything. Never applied appropriate inflection based on already typed words. Somehow Swype does this. But no space cursor is a downer for sure.

Is AOSP Keyboard a botnet or safe?

Why the fuck do people use this gay ass red tint on OLED
you literally have the ability to shut the pixels off but you choose to smear peanut butter on them and burn out your pixels at very different rates

Enjoy that botnet you bastard

SwiftKey also notice when you're switching language better than Gboard, and Samsung's built in keyboard is shit when it comes to that too.

So when are your nonexistent kids getting your inheritance grandpa?

Yep, I do that too. Pretty responsive.

This.

mine is provided by some shitty free program called iBlue. it just provides a toggle to turn the overlay on and off, and a few options for tint and such. i find it really does ease my eyes if i'm on my phone late at night. the bluelight filter shit is retarded to use on an actual monitor though.

you literally can't disable emojis on gboard
even with all emoji settings off, it's still on the keyboard
all i need is :^) ffs

>What is the best Android keyboard

Attached: Blackberry Key2 LE.png (1476x828, 1.18M)

not telling you the kb i use you slime

This. I'm still on the priv, but nothing beats a PKB. Even the worst one will always be better than a software keyboard. Always.

the change when the implemented the dragon bullshit killed everything. like what the fuck did they do?
i still used a cracked apk tho, its alright, better than everything else but a shadow of its former self.

>Types fast
>Screen falls off.

Mine did on the keyone

My nigga

Attached: Osaka_sakaki_internet.jpg (712x534, 63K)

software-lab.de/penti.html

Attached: IMG_20190816_104413.jpg (1261x1677, 80K)

>free replacement

M

fpbp

/thread