/bst/

battlestation thread

Attached: battlestation4.jpg (2880x4320, 2.88M)

sup

Attached: workstation3.jpg (647x863, 153K)

Attached: DSC_0991.jpg (3264x2448, 2.17M)

kill yourself anime retard
i hope you did read all these books
faggot keyboard

who hurt you?

Attached: 20190724_211927.jpg (4032x2268, 3.09M)

Dad

Nice weebstation m8

Attached: Weebstation 11.0.jpg (2625x3500, 1.89M)

Is that a sound bar?

I enjoy the coiled USB cable

Attached: 2019-06-12 09.39.24.jpg (3972x2110, 1.76M)

Anime website.

Does the Australian Gay Olympic Swimmer post anymore? His /bst/ was so cute.

I would have loved to have cuddled in there and maybe sucked each other off.

that's pretty gay, dude

Attached: IMG_20180310_162819.jpg (1632x1224, 157K)

Looks cool, which case is that?

Don't respond to the bait post.

What do you do for work? What are your hobbies? Your life intrigued me I want to know everything

I like your Yuuna. Very cute daki too

Still in the process of setting up
comfy

Attached: Screenshot_20190816-091108_Gallery.jpg (1909x1440, 1.35M)

As soon as I see some faggot with one of those gay ass 60% boards I can immediately tell they don't do shit on their computer.

Currently rearranging everything and still gotta get blinds lol. Not going to clean for this photo.

I like the direction it's going in. What are those two things to the left of the tape dispenser?

Always like seeing this one, but man you've been reading that service manual for ages!

Attached: room.jpg (3840x1080, 431K)

a stapler and some glass prism things with personal photos in them

Professor that proposed I do a PhD with his chair is ghosting me, so I can't buy myself a proper PC as I'm uncertain of my future financial and living situation.
Nevertheless, I enjoy my current setup. I find it pretty comfy.

Attached: IMG_20190816_171451.jpg (4048x3036, 2.95M)

Ditch those gaudy lights or color coordinate the room, god damn.

why the shitty monitors?

They are free from my current place of work.
Also, they are not shitty.
Left one is a proper IPS from Fujitsu.
Middle one is indeed shit, but is perfect for playing anything on my laptop.

with how old they are, even if they were decent new, they're pretty shit now in comparison to any recent decently mid to high end panels.

>Also, they are not shitty.
>Middle one is indeed shit

Attached: giphy.gif (480x480, 375K)

Contain you weebness. Collecting and watching cartoons is not a hobby. Learn to draw it yourself or something. Or do something more productive. Or read some non single digit books, like this guy That guy should get an extra bookcase or sell some books though. Does it all spark joy?
You have an ergonomic mouse but the tallasfuck keyboard seems wristbreaking? Whatever works for you though.
Take the guys advice and fix the colors. Also, UV light at your feet is weird m8.
How is the toyota book? Contain your weebshit though. Nice piano.
Ditch your moms lamp senpai
I had the same mousepad when I was also 12. It sucked.
>crt
>flight sim tools
I like non weeb autism shit, nice.
>that poster
Please contain it, you can still be saved.
Nice. But why the thrift store tier 4:3 monitor? You seem to be able to afford something better.

>Ditch your moms lamp senpai
Then i'd have to waste money on another lamp

No thanks

>with how old they are, even if they were decent new, they're pretty shit now in comparison to any recent decently mid to high end panels.
1. Fujitsu is not old.
2. How would they be better? It's a decent to good IPS Panel wit no lightbleed. I can imagine higher refresh rate, but this monitor is for work.

50% (66% if you count laptop one) are not shit.

>But why the thrift store tier 4:3 monitor?
It's 1280x1024. Perfect for my Intel HD 520.
>Something better
Once I'm sure I have employment, I'd buy picrel as a middle one and "steal" another Fujitsu for the side.

Attached: Screenshot_20190816-180954.png (1080x1920, 517K)

I would rather sit in the dark than look at that lamp every goddamn day. But whatever works for you.

>How would they be better? It's a decent to good IPS Panel wit no lightbleed
Newer good IPS panels will cover DCI-P3, and generally have better contrast ratio AND pixel response times.
Lol what the fuck? I actually care about my eyes, I have 2 other lamps besides the one in the pic, and a window with the blinds open about 2-3 feet to the left.

Ambient light is GOOD.

I would rather gouge my eyes out than look at that lamp.

not him but a backlight is actually bad for you eyes. a screen in pitch black room is ideal

good thing i get to look at the monitors instead

Are you actually THAT retarded? If the lamp had ANY impact on my life, i'd just fucking move it.

It doesn't, so it stays.

>IPS panels
>pitch black room
you're not gonna get me today retard.

why are there so many fake richies ITT?

fake richies?

Camera not great on this phone - but here's my somewhat OCD space saving setup. PS4 hiding behind screen.
Excuse the screensaver - I dig the aesthetic of their ship interiors and it conveniently goes with my old G5 mouse and G15 keyboard lighting.

Attached: IMG_9965.jpg (4032x3024, 2.02M)

people with nice stuff in their cheap shitty life.

Obviously only rich people deserve to have nice things.

maybe people just like spending money on their hobbies?

If you couldn't tell from my last line
>Obviously only rich people deserve to have nice things.

that was tongue in cheek. I'm not the person calling people fake richies.

Congrats, you spent $700 on a 2k monitor just to watch YT and browse 4channel all day. Feel proud?

i'm sure some people feel proud of what they have

I'm specifically talking about you.

Nice pedostation m8

which setup is mine?

Lmao, so only rich people should have a nice monitor?

The monitor is the PRIMARY interface in which you experience your computer. No matter what your income level is, having a good monitor is always something I can get behind.

Obviously if you're struggling to feed yourself, you shouldn't go blow $700 on a monitor, but i dont really see any of that happening here.

Also, where are the $700 monitors in this thread anyway? Both of mine were $500.

But it's not

Anyone here who has experience with a 32:9 monitor? I'm seriously considering one.

Attached: DSC09461.jpg (1616x1080, 382K)

You'd need to get rid of those speakers, or move them elsewhere.

I know. I want to replace them anyway. They are way too big.

Fair enough, well I don't use one full time, but at work we have one and i've spent probably 20 hours on it over a two week period.

They're great for having a ton of shit open at the same time, or if you have an application that can take advantage of all the space, like audio production or video production shit where having a ton of shit open is just plain handy.

Is it a pain in the ass to arrange everything in windowed mode?

Yes, windows still needs a lot of work on the software level for it to really be good, it's FINE, but not great.

With more time with it i'd probably be more comfortable arranging windows, but with my short time, I was having problems, not HUGE problems, but still was a bit of a pain.

I'd get the 38" 21:9 LG display instead of a super wide 32:9. With the latter you need to move your head around to look, while the huge 21:9 should cover your entire field of view pretty much.

Attached: Battlestation August 2019.jpg (2000x1124, 1.52M)

Big changes coming soon. New headphones, keyboards, computer upgrade, mouse, and maybe even monitors.
My shit looks much better than it used to but when I see most of your guy's shit I feel like I could do much better.

Attached: fucked-up-walls-dumb-mirror-rusted-paint-covered-shit-desks-garbage-lighting-fucked-up-floors-upgrad (2533x1207, 1.83M)

stop reposting your disgusting feet you fetish fag

you’re not one of us, posers.
you're fucking normalfags

like these guy's shit is all top tier.
look awesome actually just a better computing experience than I have:

Attached: awwi.webm (1280x720, 2.98M)

point them out

rate other people

I did in a separate post.

My criticism stands out way less if my own setup looks like shit.

Moving in 2 weeks. Sad station

Attached: EAAAE493-0BE7-45C9-BF87-24900ACC8BE0.jpg (4032x3024, 2.74M)

that keyboard looks filthy

Attached: bst aug.jpg (3840x2563, 3.09M)

How is that keyboard? I'm thinking of getting one. Is it worth it or just a meme?

i rate this post 5/10

What tripods worth getting

based jungle poster

Bad day?

Higher resolution so I can inspect every book plz thx

Very gud

Excellent

Is that you wizmoe?

Attached: BST-2019-08-resized.jpg (7469x1500, 1.86M)

My man.

Attached: tenor.gif (498x270, 1.97M)

you need one tall plant for directly behind the monitor

no

Wew. Someone actually bought that ugly monstrosity of a case.

But that's silly.
My 45% split is what I used to write my thesis on machine learning in real estate.
I got top Mark for it.
Split with customized layout is the best you can do if you type a lot.

Attached: nuh8kgdfdg211.png (2043x663, 152K)

Yes it is! What gave me away?

I like your setup, wish I could go all out weeb like this. Only thing I dont like is your bed, it doesn't look super comfortable.
Dude, you need to fix your wall. Looks like you live in a run down drug den. Also, why did you screenshot two Irfanview windows instead of putting the two photos directly side by side in the same file?
You may be moving, but have you ever seen a rag? Your place is gross mate.

what's that laptop holder you're using for you thinkpad?

The ones that give you best value. I got mine for free. I use a Cayer tripod myself, they are good quality for the price but honestly having about $10k in camera equipment I should just buy a decent carbon manfrotto or something of equal quality. I just don't use a tripod very much.

>manfrotto
ive got one of their small ones, pixie i think its called. Im shooting video mainly on a p4k and while its alright theres obviously limitations to a desk tripod

Miss arrow keys. Feels good. Space saving IMO by worth it. Function layer become second nature but can use it for older games with dedicated arrows

Could get a 2 meter hardwood desk with hand crank height adjustment for super cheap but kinda afraid that I don't have the space for it.

Classy looking, HD600 or similar, silver ft02 and anime tiddies.

The bed is actually very nice. All metal so easy to clean and bed bugs can't make a nest (We've had them back at my mom's)
It's got a Japanese cotton futon on it (inside an anti bug cover).
It's stiff but extremely comfortable. Been sleeping on a similar futon for over 2 years now and it's the best nights I've ever had. I had an expensive mattress before and i could barely get good nights.

Oh, thank you for the kind words. Did I always have anime tiddies in my photos?

Well that sounds great, sorry for judging. Looks can be deceiving I suppose. Have we spoken before by the way?

Nope.

Am just an autistic oldfag who remembers stuff.

sip

Attached: T60_2503.jpg (3072x4096, 2.53M)

How do you guys handle lamp placement on your desks? Do you use a desk mount for them?

Now this is a man that doesn't need to spend $600 on a monitor or peripherals just to get the job done.

That's autistic af but still pretty sexy to be honest.

>spend $600 on a monitor
Earlier it was $700, what gives?

Can anyone tell me w2c the lamp in pic related?

Attached: file2587_0.jpg (4032x3024, 2.53M)

Ikea HÅRTE

If you look at all these ergo keyboards, they force you to raise your hands even higher. Idk, changing my mouse to mx ergo was a huge upgrade which I wanted to do for a long time. With the keyboard... I tried different kinds of ergonomic keyboards, and I didn't feel anything.
Some people just don't have enough brains to use more than one layer on their keyboards

Attached: bst.jpg (4030x1680, 1.43M)

Nice focus 2001. Still have the lid?

It's the FK2002 actually. And no i got it without the lid sadly. It was in a pretty rough shape and two of the front tabs are broken, but i converted it to usb

Attached: IMG_20190816_012434.jpg (3072x4096, 2.97M)

Attached: IMG_20190816_201124.jpg (4096x3072, 1.94M)

very soulfoul

Is it not different if you are typing or gaming?
I can imagine it's okay for typing but holding it up on the wasd keys might just be straining