Was captcha a mistake?

Was captcha a mistake?

Attached: fuck this shit .webm (458x658, 2.2M)

Other urls found in this thread:

patents.google.com/patent/US9407661B2/en
twitter.com/osk______/status/1157456178596777984
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Uhm no? Notice how majority if not majority of image boards with it aren't flooded

t. google pajeet

patents.google.com/patent/US9407661B2/en

FUCK THESE GUYS

You missed street signs in the background in 2, 3 and 4.

The FUCKING cunts. I bet they target Jow Forums specifically

How does that work? I don't think I've ever seen an 'unsolvable captcha'. You just skip when there are no correct tiles.

No sir, please don't use racial slurs sir. I am 100% American, sir, thank you sir please call again sir.

Simple text CAPTCHA is good. But reCAPTCHA is just a tool for censorship and antitrust. If you use a browser they can't spy on or make money off of, they'll make it 200 times harder. I heavily believe that your activity online is also factored in. E.g., if a lot of your content gets bad scores in Perspective API ("toxic content"), you get impossible CAPTCHA. It's the perfect black box censoring tool. The tech is already there - it's not about if, but about when. I believe it's already happening~
It's retarded that this black box gets to decide whether we can do things online at all.

Comparison between Chromium and FF: twitter.com/osk______/status/1157456178596777984

Attached: IMG_20190816_145611.jpg (1008x576, 67K)

If someone wants to make a spambot, they can overcome captchas with a captcha solving service anyway.

This.
I used to get them regularly on Palemoon (before forcing noscript captcha in 4chanx). Almost always seemed to be the grainy, slow fading variety, and would ALWAYS fail on the first attempt.

That has to do with the fingerprinting settings that non-Chrome browsers face. I'm not exactly sure how Google does it but if you're not logged into a Google account, your captcha experience will be a nightmare.

C O P E
O
P
E

Just one more reason to Charlie Hebdo jewgle out of existence

capthca itself? wasn't
selling recaptcha to Googlag and expecting it to keep using it to digitalize book and not to its own purposes and agenda: it was.

It does this when it detects you as a freeloading nigger.

You are naive.

Attached: spam bots attack.png (641x218, 25K)

>digitalize book
Where did this meme come from? Those word captchas were most likely to train googles OCR.

I've noticed I get much less captcha when posting from work, on vanilla browser. While at home I umatrix everything I can the fuck out.

Same, it's especially easy if I post from my phone

ReCaptcha is very easy if you have tons of Google cookies in your browser. I use Firefox but I have a separate Chromium instance logged into Google just to fill captchas and I get it right the first time, and it sometimes it doesn't even ask.

>voluntarily participating in FIVE (5) rounds of purely optional botnet training
ALWAYS CLICK SKIP
ALWAYS CLICK NEXT
If the button does not say VERIFY, this round of the captcha is OPTIONAL. Usually it takes only one or (rarely) two VERIFY rounds to get through

How is this not common knowledge? I learned this from Jow Forums several years ago

>select until there are none left
>image fades out SLOOOOOWLY
>image fades in SLOOOOWLY
fuck capcha

Fuck this shit. This is what happens when I try to post on my PC, except after I click verify, it tells me I got something wrong and gives me another 5 slowly disappearing captchas

are you retarded? click skip until you see verifiy

>Our system has detected automated responses from your computer

I miss the old days of the two words and operation re-nigger

the valid answer is always the lowest effort one
if it looks like a fish, check the fish even if it is not a fish
it's as retarded as that
the alg does not try to find the valid answer, but the most common

absolutely. its the worst part of Jow Forums

Captcha is inherently a burden imposed on the user because the developers aren't smart enough to find a way around it. By that very principle Captcha will one day be removed unless our collective intelligence and creativity have peaked already.

>turn off all privacy options/extensions
>log in with google account
>captchas now solve instantly
t-thanks google

(or use Jow Forums-X with Force Noscript Captcha)

Yes. The site was much better pre captcha.

They don't let you get away with that if you're on a non-botnet browser Try it and you'll get locked out after one sneedpost on /tvt/

Attached: commiesquares2.jpg (500x780, 211K)

i'm surprised buster captcha solver still works, kinda assumed that it would get nuked pretty fast

I could never get that one to work, I always just get instantly locked out of captchas using it.

They’re commonplace

well that explains a lot. I think I get these on a regular basis

yepp

Attached: 1541441027641.jpg (402x578, 62K)

Google doesn't like it when you try to be anonymous or avoid fingerprinting. You get those reloading squares jobs one after the other like 5 or 6 times, and bogus "you seem to have misspelled the captcha image" errors.

Can't remember from one post to the next you're not a robot.
Can always remember you were banned 2 days ago.
Sure thing, Hiro.

Attached: 1382526141595.jpg (867x1300, 140K)

go to eight chon dot ga friends

The Laura of wet blankets enters the thread.

Instead of participating in thread discussion, this Laura just wants to point out that you're currently at the edge of the board and about to die. =^_^=

Attached: Laura.png (189x274, 75K)