Why do you hate science, Jow Forums?

Why do you hate science, Jow Forums?

Attached: 156827657575.jpg (1920x1080, 184K)

because I seek attention from not having a father

do you have the animated gif of the physics simulator simulating a calculator circuit?

I don't hate science I hate pain, which is necessary to do science

go back, spic

Dude I fucking love science
E=mc2 brah

The science hating part of Jow Forums is actually Jow Forums

Science is a brainlet filter, it's only natural that Jow Forumstards wouldn't pass.

What gave it away?

I'm actually quite fond of the system we as a civilization have designated as the method by which we discover and affirm our understanding of the universe around us.
What I find detestable are people who think "science" means "whatever money laundering scheme passed off as a scientific study I can find that is either sensationalistic enough to impress my shallow friends or agrees with my worldview regardless of methodology or reproduceability and nothing else." So basically pop-sci cunts.
Also I think /v/ newfags need to learn board culture before crossboarding so that they stop thinking that getting called a retard is some kind of desirable result of their """"""trolling,""""""" but I digress.

but I FUCKING LOVE SCIENCE

Attached: soyboy-2.png (210x240, 6K)

but i don't :(

t./sci/ user lurking here

this anime is serious garbage, literally the big bang theory meets rick and morty in anime

only spics like shonenshit

No one here hates science. This just isn't the science board, you inbred cunt.

>shounenshit
rent free

>board flooded with anti-5G threads
>"No one here hates science"

Go home jamal

Dilate

I had no idea that making lightbulb filaments was so much more involved than making dynamite until this manga.

Better than any of your harem fantasies

cringe

Attached: retarded-poster-you.png (900x900, 424K)

t. isekai spic

based af, real men like shojo

Because I'm not smart enough to do it

Disagree. Battle Shonen yes, but not high IQ Shonen like death note or dr. Stone

Attached: the-illustrated-guide-to-a-phd1.jpg (1000x785, 121K)