"Schizo"

Imagine for a moment you're in another world. A rational world.
>Someone says something
>Provides some reasoning, observation, or data
>The others listen as they make their case
"Well gosh, that sounds pretty outlandish but from what I see here there's definitely something going on. Let's check it out."
>They proceed to act in their collective interest and find the answer

Now come back to the real world.
>Someone says something
>Provides some reasoning, observation, or data
>The others may or may not listen
"Yeah whatever schizo."
"That's not possible [because it's outside the Overton window, which has been externally defined]".
"What can I do about it anyway."
"Schizo schizo schizo!"
"Nuh uh!"

See what's been done? Any sense of community or mutual interest has been eroded. Everyone has been rendered a flaccid coward, that's where this comes from, fear. People are too used to being superficially taken care of, even if it's just a perpetual state of relatively stable mediocrity. It is a disease of abundance and deferred responsibility.

You need to wake up before it's too late.

Attached: lost_in_space_cast.jpg (768x433, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/folder/dj875cd10yb72/EMF
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fluid_mosaic_model#/media/File:Cell_membrane_detailed_diagram_en.svg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lipid_bilayer
pdfs.semanticscholar.org/5306/e5b2a202f3aaa815ff553d5d28c5606a746f.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Outlandish conspiracy theories don't even deserve to be entertained. Cry some more, schizo.

Baseless rejections do not even deserve to be entertained. Cry more, schizo.

>nuh uh, everything si the way I want cuz I say
>nuh uh

Attached: 1560027110649_out2.png (600x600, 50K)

drink bleach glowfag

because the arguments are usually weak, unlikely and/or without evidence. psychotic delusions are very often bizarre, persecutory, and sometimes very disorganised in nature; as often are schizoposts and pop culture conspiracies.

Are you the guy that was posting about hepititus viruses becoming transsexual with 10nm computer parts?

You are schizo bro.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. If you don't have that and all you have is wild conjecture, then expect to be dismissed and called a schizo tard because you're effectively wasting that person's time with bullshit. Hope this helps.

This was addressed in the OP. You're defaulting to the notion that people are legit, which is counter to the point of this thread.

Attached: 1560027110650.png (600x600, 79K)

People are angry because angry people get out there and do shit.
>Like say..oh maybe get out and vote.
There are people who want you to be angry.
It's a classic manipulation technique.
Maybe you'll even spread the hateful, malicious lies with your sheeple friends.
Figure out who is saying the shit, and most often it's complete shit, that made you angry, fact check it, and stop listening to the rabble rousing turd.
He's a fat, lying, cheeto faced, tiny handed fucking idiot anyways.

You're the one trying to convince people you are correct. You need to provide clear, strong and overwhelming evidence. it's not on other people to help you "check out" your theories because you think it's in the collective interest. From the other person's point of view, having their time wasted with crackpot theories is NOT In their interest.

I literally assumed you were talking about antifa and CNN until the last sentence.

You should have clued in at rabble rousing turd.

Voter support isn't rabble rousing.

Dudes invading portland with black masks is lol.

There was a time when the entire free world was anti-fascist. Wasn't all that long ago, really.

You cannot read for another person. This is the level we're talking.

except with schizos it's more like
>make an unsubstantiated claim
>someone asks for evidence
>make more unsubstantiated claims
>someone asks for evidence again
>post 20 links to blogs that don't actually point to any trustworthy sources, just repeating unsubstantiated claims with 20 more links in each article that don't lead to any data either

Yeah whatever schizo.

It isn't you made a valuable observation, but that you asserted something as dranged as "2+2=5" and sperged out when people pointed out how far removed from reality you were.

You didn't have a clever idea, you didn't make a unique observation, your damaged brain drew a conclusion wildly inconsistent with reality, that is why you are called a "schizo" you don't engage with reality.

Go to /x/ Schizo.

Attached: spam3.jpg (2321x3717, 3.65M)

mediafire.com/folder/dj875cd10yb72/EMF
At the most basic the intracellular (cytoplasm) and extracellular environments are separated by a phospholipid bilayer.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fluid_mosaic_model#/media/File:Cell_membrane_detailed_diagram_en.svg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lipid_bilayer

The cellular environment where these phenomena take place, from Adey 1993 - Biological Effects of Electromagnetic Fields:
"In cellular aggregates that form tissues of higher animals, cells are separated by narrow fluid channels that take on special importance in signaling from cell to cell. These channels act as windows on the electrochemical world surrounding each cell. Hormones, antibodies, neurotransmitters and chemical cancer promoters, for example, move along them to reach binding sites on cell membrane receptors. These narrow fluid "gutters," typically not more than 150 A wide, are also preferred pathways for intrinsic and environmental electromagnetic (EM) fields, since they offer a much lower electrical impedance than cell membranes. Although this intercellular space (ICS) forms only about 10 percent of the conducting cross section of typical tissue, it carries at least 90 percent of any imposed or intrinsic current, directing it along cell membrane surfaces.

Numerous stranded protein molecules protrude from within the cell into this narrow ICS. Their glycoprotein tips form the glycocalyx, which senses chemical and electrical signals in surrounding fluid. Their highly negatively charged tips form receptor sites for hormones, antibodies, neurotransmitters, and for many metabolic agents, including cancer promoters. These charged terminals form an anatomical substrate for the first detection of weak electrochemical oscillations in pericellular fluid, including field potentials arising in activity of adjacent cells or as tissue components of environmental fields."
pdfs.semanticscholar.org/5306/e5b2a202f3aaa815ff553d5d28c5606a746f.pdf

Attached: 1562395162351.gif (420x420, 2.36M)

Your reasoning, observation or data is flawed, or your conclusion is flawed.

>Everyone is always right except for someone who someone thinks is wrong
>Majority consensus is correct
>Truth is decided by an apparent vote
Your logic is absurd.

I believe that the large majority doesn't want radical claims to be true, because they would logically lead to radical changes so that things can be okay again. No one wants to get used to new policies and laws when their daily lives are already very shitty. When something big is occurring, it is also one responsibility (even if it's merely perceived as such) as a citizen to see the affair through to a good conclusion. The lack of thrust people have for law enforcement exacerbates this.

>"Truth is decided by an apparent vote"

Attached: 1565439675387.jpg (300x300, 34K)

t. schizo

Wait, that was a real thread? I seriously thought I dreamed that.

>>Provides some reasoning, observation, or data
Clickbait articles you didn't read beyond the headlines is none of these, take your meds

Let me make sure I got this right OP
so before people would make claims, present ideas or something along those lines, but maybe you're wrong or someone has already gone through that idea and proved it wrong while you're still digging so the people you're talking to are welcome to educate you or engage in finding a conclusion or solution if the topic is still unexplored, but mainly discussion.
but now people tell you to fuck off, bring 20 sources and whatnot and their time is valuable and you cant have discussions you are just wrong till you have enough knoweledge to explain that topic to a toddler.
if that were the case i would agree, and this thread shows it, everyone just assumed you're trying to sell some shit like a spaceX rocket can blink and fit in your ass

Welcome to the brave new drone world.

>Everyone has been rendered a flaccid coward, that's where this comes from, fear.
What do you mean by this exactly?

>sup guys so i just got back from philosophy 101 and let me tell you how i have it all figured out

oh look, another thinly veiled Jow Forums thread that has nothing to do with technology

The problem is, when you are a schizo you are unable to properly verify if your reasoning, observation and data is correct.
Just because you think it is, doesnt actually mean it is worth acknowledgment.
Schizoposters will however proceed leaking delusions on anonymous boards to try and convince people that are not even slightly interested in their opinion.
Additional problem is that schizos will just continue spewing retarded blocks of text without any response from other people.
Schizos act like creepy clingy stalkers who keep messaging the girl they like even though they she never responds or gives obvious signs that she is not interested.
And in both situations, a normal and sane person will be able to differentiate a schizo (or a stalker) from a normal person, and act rationally by calling them a schizo.

That's just how most (modern) societies are structured. Conforming to established practice and doctrine is valued above anything else. You can pretty much only change things if you figure out a way to make a ton of money with it, and even that only works if you start with a small corporation. big businesses are often too risk averse, wanting to maintain rather than adept.
Whistleblowers are crucial for a good functioning society, yet always treated like crap. Often even killed or worse.

You're a schizo but even worse you sound like a lainchan poster

Go fuck yourself and piss off back to your dead board of edgaboos

>you sound like a lainchan poster
Ouch

is that a schizo thread?

Nuh uh!