OOF

OOF

Attached: 1536778319193.png (1168x991, 304K)

Attached: 1560004917448.gif (500x491, 370K)

Baste

based and redpilled

Is this what happens when you try to make your laptops as thick as a magazine?

YIKES!

itoddlers cant defend this

Cringe and redpilled

why is my macbook always in trouble, i was at my wits end back in 2013 when i had a barrage of gpu kernel panics and had to reboot 6 times during work. When it happened during model training I was cursing loudly in the office until my manager just pulled out the department card and ordered a new machine instead of waiting for tech fail to fix the issue for the 4th time (they don't disassemble machines and reflow pcbs, the only thing that could have saved the machine)

Brands like XPS and Matebook aren't having the same issues. It's just Apple releasing shitty hardware as per usual.

It's everyday with these threads. Jesus Christ, even Apple fans aren't this obsessed about Apple. High quality content on as always.

Attached: itoddersbtfo.jpg (1920x1080, 370K)

SEETHING

Attached: 1561487880828.png (1036x1402, 378K)

Back to Redit

No one is mad you troglodyte. These are shit threads ironic shit posting is still shit posting.

you first

baste

FUCK

Flew in US when it was legal

Now cannot take it back again with me apparently.

Would they listen to me if I tell them that I already have swapped the battery?

why not tell them that it just werks :^)

>no u
lol actually retarded. Thanks for the laugh Corky.

How will Airport security know whether or not you've taken your MacBook to have its battery replaced in the recall?

go drink some bleach, shit for brains

Unironically yes.
I miss the days when a pro laptop was as thick as my thumb. Now they are thinner then my pinkie finger as in the case of macbook pro

SEETHING

Attached: 1555972337968.gif (1200x1200, 2.7M)