The invention of the Internet and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race

The invention of the Internet and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race.

Attached: nextstep.jpg (320x224, 16K)

Agreed, especially its effect on overall culture and discourse. Trump supporters and SJWs are two sides of the same mentally unstable coin that the internet has given a platform to spew their insane ramblings

People always had their dumbass opinions, it was just harder to express them to a wide audience.

t. pseudointellectual faggot

The kind of scientific progress made within the last 3 decades would have been virtually impossible without the internet

okay, retard

This is true. Thanks for the internet I now know how to address people on Twitter. How far we have come.

The internet was a good thing. The horrible, disastrous mistake was allowing advertising on it.

Internet bad
Computer bad
Electricity bad
Technology bad
Stone house GOOD, sharp stick GOOD
Lifting heavy rock GOOD smash computer GOOD

Attached: terry gun.jpg (1440x1440, 766K)

No.
Computer good, internet bad.

No, the invention of Facebook and Twitter are the real disaster. The internet was fine with BBS and message boards. Then the normies came and they get offended when someone calls them a fag demanding everything be censored because they got butt hurt. Normies ruin everything.

Normally I'd agree, but then again I was able to pay a guy $4 to email me a pdf of an 800 page textbook, so I can't complain.
Plus, my main problem at the moment is the normies outside my apartment that drive loud-ass cars and motorcycles outside my apartment after midnight, the internet isn't doing anything to make that better or worse.

>The invention of the Internet and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race.
CORRECTION: The invention of modern social media and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race.

then why are you using it?

because this is a bait thread

>we live in a society

You're complaining about a historical reshaping of society that happened when you weren't even born yet.

Go out into the Alaskan wilderness and play real-life Minecraft if Twitter bothers you so much.

Attached: 1518982523872.png (499x338, 38K)

normally bait ops arent that explicitly dumb

television>internet
social media>television
television as cope
social media as cope
narcissism>hubris
narcissism> GOD

we are already dead

Humans have been a disaster for the Human race.

Indeed it is. It's cyclical. Create and destroy. It's all a matter of how we balance it as individuals and as a whole.

This is it, really. Bringing normalfags to the internet ruined it.

Attached: download (1).jpg (450x338, 22K)

technology is fucking amazing right now, and you're just being an old prick who unreasonably wants everything to go back to the way it was because you can't accept change

Attached: lead_720_405.jpg (720x405, 28K)

what is she holding?

No it's the ease of use and accessibility that have been disastrous.
To make tech for everyone the dumbest users must be the target and everyone else must suffer.

>Trump supporters
Why are you using this as a slur? Go eat a dick.

We could have clouds and iaas and paas and so on without normies and social media.

>$4
Libgen and scigen. YTML.

>loud normies on the block
I know that feel. The trick is to get them evicted.

you have a hairless vagina, don't you

Nice trips, but most trump supporters are exceedingly normal plainbrains. The right-wing counterpart to an SJW is a neo-nazi, and both are absolute garbage people with no reason to be alive.

Remember when people who operated computers were called "users"? Seems quaint now.

>epistemic closure

Based schizo crypto-jewish quasi-amish mkultra victim terrorist.

Without the internet modern healthcare, medicine, and all of science in general would be years behind what it is now

Scientific discovery is much more rapidly spread due to the internet

The internet was good when everyone had their own webpage full of crusty backgrounds and low framerate gifs, it was ruined after sites like Facebook and Twitter became popular.

Have you noticed the irony that you're using the internet to gripe about the internet?

you criticize society yet you participate in it etc. etc., yeah no fucking shit

Attached: 1507078056361.png (657x539, 110K)

Seeing how absolute shit and corrupt every society was ever i actually hope for it to be bad.

if by mistake, you mean it set jews back by decades, then yes
nice argument
kek. I hate trannies too.

the consequences only ly in your own wisdom. you are not part of it if you don't want to

shut up you subhumanbomber go hurt innocent people, while i build my crypto empire

The internet is fine. It's phones and social media that are the problem.

Based uncle ted poster

it's not the phoens and social media

it's humanity at its core

soon were all going to live in a techno police state and will hook into virtual reality to cope.
technology can stop progressing now.

>The invention of the Internet and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race.
> be you
> a fucking moron
> thinks the internet is a handful of gatekeepers
> wasn't born before 2000
> used to daily ass rapings by retards of the IT world
> humanity can now see a proper mirror image of itself, without the moderation of media and government, and people fucking hate it.
> it's been a disaster
you're incapable of any form of intelligence. how are you still alive? government care facility?

But the internet was fine and humanity was less terrible before social media. You just don't want to admit that normalfags are the problem.

>literally wars everywhere in central europe

>humanity was less terrible

>IT'S NOT THE INTERNET IT'S SOCIAL MEDIA
Modern social media is the natural end-point of the internet.

the internet has existed fine without retards before and will do again. there's no shutting it down now. too many systems are linked across the world. one connection breaks, it's re-routed elsewhere.
> social media
it's just a mirror of ourselves, whether we like it or not or who is making money off the data. you provide a platform, people will use it.. and .. unsurprisingly.. be human. it's a reflection of how bad society has become in some places on planet earth, not a representative sample of the world as a whole, though it might seem like that at times.

>war is inherently bad
Check out this moral peasant.

>it's just a mirror of ourselves
False. These companies hire psychologists and behavioral experts in order to craft their apps and sites to it manipulates the users.

>False. These companies hire psychologists and behavioral experts in order to craft their apps and sites to it manipulates the users.
>something the gaming industry has been doing for decades
yeah, this is nothing new to anybody that isn't a zoomer faggot. and it's completely irrelevant. app or not, people are still upload troves of data every second. have you seriously used these apps? i have. they're utterly disgraceful. for companies that are worth billions of dollars they can't code one single iOS or android app that wasn't a fucking broken pile of shit that needed updates every few days. at least the gambling industry got things right. these useless fucks? manipulating people, you say? you're a having a fucking laugh m8. look at their shit-tier apps. seriously look at them and use them. they are fucking garbage. if these tech jews are paying physiologists to plan apps then they've failed fucking spectacularly and should kill themselves as soon as possible for being this fucking shit at their job.

why aren't you in the military instead of lurking Jow Forums if you care

>False. These companies hire psychologists and behavioral experts in order to craft their apps and sites to it manipulates the users.
>something the gaming industry has been doing for decades
yeah, this is nothing new to anybody that isn't a zoomer faggot. and it's completely irrelevant. app or not, people are still upload troves of data every second. have you seriously used these apps? i have. they're utterly disgraceful. for companies that are worth billions of dollars they can't code one single iOS or android app that wasn't a fucking broken pile of shit that needed updates every few days. at least the gambling industry got things right. these useless fucks? manipulating people, you say? you're a having a fucking laugh m8. look at their shit-tier apps. seriously look at them and use them. they are fucking garbage. if these tech jews are paying psychologists to plan apps then they've failed fucking spectacularly and should kill themselves as soon as possible for being this fucking shit at their job.

Are you OK?

fuck this phone posting shit. im typing like a fucking retard. probably coz i am a retard

Attached: 1547211185679.jpg (640x496, 24K)

Fuck off, fapper

The internet was so much better when it was just autists on desktops. Smart phones are what brought the trash.

you tards really need to understand what a tool is