Only my boyfriends certification he worked months on. Thats all. Fuck you USPS

Only my boyfriends certification he worked months on. Thats all. Fuck you USPS

Attached: 1321321156448.jpg (796x597, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thoughtco.com/postal-service-losses-by-year-3321043
youtube.com/watch?v=Yfd2eQiS34Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

are you post op, or waiting for him to get a raise so you two can afford the surgery?

You think I give a fukk??

Attached: 1455505117459.jpg (600x886, 35K)

>compTIA
>worked for months
>actually caring about paper print of useless entry-level cert
Just give up on life already

>thinks CompTIA matters
>Thinks a paper matters
I have a bunch of certs and a master's degree. All were nothing more than a means to an end. Nothing is more pathetic than people who like frame their papers as if they're treasures and hang them up for everyone to see. Idgaf. Just make sure my paycheck clears.

Mailman here. Whatever is written on there is completely irrelevant, we have no obligation to comply with it.

I'm also 100% sure it couldn't even fit inside your mailbox without bending. Get a decent mailbox, cunt.

no wonder the USPS is fucking bleeding money. Their employees are such shit suckers and nothing but thieves. Rather use UPS or FedEx than you cunts. I gladly pay $10+ extra to NOT use USPS. Hope the next house you go to has a vicious dog that bites you and you slowly die of rabies.

i'm still waiting on mine. I have it coming in the mail specifically to light it on fire the day it arrives.

I'm not even American. But I'm sure that's ignored in pretty much every country. The client can write whatever the fuck on the envelope he wants, if it's send and payed for like a normal letter he can expect it do be delivered as such. If you want a premium service you need to use a service that deals with that, and you'll also pay a premium for it. Same with bullshit like "fragile" or "handle with care" on packages.

And like I said before, I'm 100% sure it didn't even fit inside your mailbox without bending. It's not like I'm being a cunt and bending stuff when I don't need to.

>gotta pay for the (((premium))) delivery service so our employees follow basic instructions goy
Yea nah. That's retarded. My mail guy in the US will lay stuff like that at my doorstep and ring my bell quick before fucking off.

lol no. The basic instructions are "put it inside the damn mailbox". I'm not gonna take the effort to actually walk to your doorstep. I'm not even gonna get of my bike. We don't get payed overtime.

well then it's a good thing I'm not from whatever shit country you call home.

Attached: 1565126278998.jpg (746x663, 41K)

Do not bend is the fucking stupidest thing ever

You dump fucks don't know how big your mailbox is and expect some huge ass diploma to fit in there

>implying any other country besides the US has this problem
Most of the world lives in either apartments or mud huts.
People with actual houses tend to be american.

>i can print something on a piece of paper and the mailman has to obey it regardless of extra cost or time

USPS are overpaid useless government bureaucrats.

>I can destroy someone else's property because I'm a lazy cunt
CANNOT WAIT for your job to be automated. I'm doing absolutely everything in my power to automate as many meaningless jobs as I can as soon as possible.

>write express on the package
>complain you don't get express post

oh how is this any different?

>doesn't have mailbox big enough
>mailman's fault

>he thinks something this automatically going to neatly drop off your oversized letter at your door vs a robot that comes up to your mailbox and pushes all the same size envelopes that are all stacked in

who ever preps the robots, drones, robot arm from automated car is going to fold that over anyway so its the same size

>he's too retarded to just put it next to the fucking mailbox
I get it. Your mental capacity is too low to think of anything beyond putting something in a box regardless of size. You're the glue eater kid who used to try and shove the square block in the triangular hole.

In my country we get message that there was a letter too big for your mailbox please pick up at post office. How is it in your country?
I understand post offices in US are not common.

>not putting it into a box
the cheapskates asked for it.

>important documents
>not sent as personal delivery in the first place

>just put it next to it

Attached: mail-boxes-in-apartment-complex-new-york-BTCBT6.jpg (1300x954, 180K)

Maybe send it in a package that doesnt bend as easily if youre sending something you dont want to bend. Butaybe thats just me.

>post offices in US are not common
Sure they are. They're just far larger than most are used to. They're like full warehouse sized. I wish they did what you described. More often they just do what this other mouth breathing mail-user describes. Smash it in half and jam it in the box.

>In my country we get message that there was a letter too big for your mailbox please pick up at post office.
That would be a parcel not a fucking letter

yea that's my oversight. I'm used to actual mailboxes, not those tiny ass boxes for people who live in 300x300 apartments.

based

I'm not to sure you've ever seen a normal mailbox

Attached: Highwood-Eco-friendly-Hazleton-Mailbox-Post-0ee898e4-e62d-4046-ad10-0651b7b85b75.jpg (2000x2000, 456K)

What kind of shit tier mailbox is that? Mine is that length but taller. Fits even small boxes. Every house had these when I moved in.

Mail here is mostly determined by weight, not by size.
For example, a lot of big box PC games from the 90's would be a "Max-sized letter" but if the recipient wants them through their mailbox then they have to be at home when it arrives. Otherwise they get card that say pick up at post office.
Something like two DVD-cases in a single letter fits through mail slots just fine.

that mailbox is a lil larger then the vast majority (~90%) of mailboxs in the us

that's a parcel retard

they have sorting machines for letters, they fit standard sized letters only.

You're getting carded because it's a parcel, regardless of mailbox size

jfc no wonder mailmen are folding shit. I'm far from some sheltered suburbanite/urban dweller but fuck me that's a tiny ass box. idk. I'm just salty because I've had mailmen drop off completely busted garbage. AND IT'S ONLY EVER USPS. NEVER UPS OR FEDEX

Lay it flat, put a couple of phone books on it, and come back in a couple of days.
Tada! Click HERE to like and subscribe to my lifehacks blog.

God I hate those american style mailboxes.
Here is what they tend to look like in my country. At least it could fit OP's without bending

>Leaving it next to the mailbox
That depends. If it's gonna rain you're gonna be cunt and complain again won't you.
Or it might get stolen.

Attached: mailbox.jpg (800x800, 107K)

Uh oh, I've got an ESEE 3 arriving by mail. Is the knife gonna be fucking bent when I get it? Am I going to find a surprise kukri in my mailbox?

That's not a mailbox, it's a mail doghouse.

No. It is very specifically still a letter.
If you happen to have a fucking massive mail slot then they will deliver in that slot. Most people don't so either they have to be at home or get carded.
Parcels have an entirely different pricing structure here than letters. Main difference being that for a parcel to be delivered home will cost extra, where as for a letter it will not.

>have to bend stuff to make it go down into the mailbox
>not a toploader
Bonus points for a newspaper hoop.

Attached: Metall-Briefkasten-OSLO-Edelstahl-Design-mit-Zeitu_1.jpg (1600x1600, 203K)

>Main difference being that for a parcel to be delivered home will cost extra, where as for a letter it will not.

Lol read what you're writing, as opposed to delivering packages elsewhere, for free

>boyfriends
op is a fag

A package will normally be delivered to the nearest post office. It's quite expensive to get delivered directly to your home actually.

what a garbage postal system

That's mail in general. Only fucking retards think UPS or Fedex or something would do a better job.

Every single mail/transportation carrier fucks this shit up unless you pay an exorbitant fee for dedicated and guaranteed service.

Only if you're far away from the nearest postal office

Blame comptia for their shitty packaging .

Thats how a "normal" mailbox looks like in my country. By far the best design.

Attached: DV_8_6043698_01_4c_CH_20160428020920.jpg (500x400, 37K)

Nope, is right. We've got multiple types of packages.
First are untracked. Which is most often chinkshit. If that doesn't fit inside your mailbox we just leave (read throw) it on your doorstep. These basically count as normal letters.

Second are "mailbox products" which are tracked inside our mobile device. They get put inside your mailbox. If it doesn't fit and you didn't explicitly specify online you wanted it to be left somewhere or handed to your neighbors you get carded.

Third are ones that require a sign off, these are also tracked, if you aren't home you get carded.

And lastly are the ones too big to carry on a bike. Which get brought by car. But those are the same as the second and third type.

Yeah, toploaders are better. But best of all are package mailboxes. But we aren't allowed to put newspapers in newspaper hoops, too many cases of theft.

Attached: pakjesbus.jpg (1300x1300, 118K)

And then you get Jamal'd

>no wonder the USPS is fucking bleeding money
USPS operates at a profit though. You, and your gay bf are fucking brainlets that don't know anything.

/thread
I got my A+ about 10 years back, didn't study at all. This entire post is just zoomer faggot complaining about his faggot bf's piece of worthless paper.

>900sq/ft is "tiny"

uhh user

>USPS operates at a profit though
thoughtco.com/postal-service-losses-by-year-3321043
whose the fucking brainlet you little shit?

OP is a raging faggot butt blasted over a bent piece of paper that has no value that took over three fucking months to obtain.
Kill yourself faggot.

Around here no mail can be left on the doorstep because all mail is constitutionally secret and also most of the country lives in apartments which makes leaving mail next to your door practically impossible.

>have an expensive item get delivered that requires a signature
>nobody home
>post guy just gives it to a neighbor and doesn't leave a card saying that, and tracking only reports it as delivered
I'm lucky the neighbor isn't a cunt, and that I'm on decent enough terms with them, but I'd legitimately rather they just fucking carded me so I could have picked it up on the way home from work instead of wondering where the fuck it was.

Is that one of those Cisco things?
I'm currently doing the CCNA and feel like I got dunked in pajeet sauce.
The content itself is fine, but the structure is fucked and it reads like every page had a minimum word count requirement for its author. And each page seems to be written by another intern.
And don't get me fucking started on the actual exams. Packet Tracer exams are fucking pieces of shit because they just silently fail by giving you less points if you use the wrong versions (as in, the version that the exam was not made in - and no, the exam does not state what version it uses) and most of the curriculum is just random rote memorization tasks.
Every fucking time a chapter gets interesting, it refers to "out of scope" and instead goes back to just stating disjointed factoids with no theoretical background.
Fuck, there's one chapter that talks about an algorithm, but instead of describing the algorithm it just focuses on what the algorithm is named. What the fuck is even the point of memorizing an algorithm name instead of its working principle?
This shit is so dull to read that I can feel my brain shrinking whenever I do so.
And the fucking practical exercises are barely any better. Half of them are literally just tasks where you follow a bunch of steps with no creative thinking at all involved. The troubleshooting tasks are the only one where that isn't the case - in all the others every ambiguity is answered in the next sentence and the intermittent questions are just fucking condescending.
It's also beyond me as to why the Packet Tracer would grade by configuration, instead of by functionality. They are already simulating the entire network, so why the fuck doesn't this piece of shit just run a bunch of simulation checks to see whether the system is functioning as intended?
Oh and fuck the banner shit. I don't live in an insane jurisdiction, so they got jack-shit to do with security.

And I still have four more months of CCNA to go.

Where I live this is not even allowed.
And I agree with most others here - you pay shitty, you get shitty service.
Put it in a decent small package and send it, that way it can't bend (and you can actually complain if it still got bend).
Fucking retard country.

>I got my A+ about 10 years back, didn't study at all.
You studied the blade, remember?

From which retarded country are you?
It doesn't matter what it is that the post guy delivers - if it doesn't fit in your pathetic postbox, they take it back to the next office and you can pick it up. What else he is supposed to do? Lay it beside so anyone can see and steal it, where it could get wet through rain, or fly away through wind?

retards everywhere...

Reminder that America's system is so bad that it's illegal to ship sensor equipment because you could be checking for drop distances and temperature ranges during the shipment.

>This shit is so dull to read that I can feel my brain shrinking whenever I do so.
This actually describes my college textbook experience, I was gonna get a bachelors but after 2 years i couldnt take it anymore and called it quits. just got an associates instead. Modern "education" is a joke.

>It doesn't matter what it is that the post guy delivers - if it doesn't fit in your pathetic postbox

It wouldn't come as a letter retard,

Here normal letters have "no value", Unlike letters that require a signature or packages. If they get lost there are no fines to pay. At least from the companies perspective. Though chipped letters get sent at random to verify we d reach a certain level of quality, if we do not reach that level they lose out on bonuses.

How does that even work? Everything is tracked inside what's basically a gimped android smartphone. Delivery requires a signature and a picture of your ID card.
If you file a complaint they should be able to see which mailman delivered it, at which time, the GPS location, the signature and the picture of the ID card.

Also, we aren't allowed to leave stuff with the neighbors or on your doorstep unless you explicitly specified it on our website. In which case we get a prompt on the mobile device.
Normally you also get an automatic mail telling your when and where to package got delivered.

I guess your country is still behind on all that.

So, hopping on this thread, i'm looking at applying for new jobs, and someone told me i should update all my certs before i go because run out after 2-3 years. I mean the tests arn't hard but i just find it really tedious to book the tests since the only test centre "near" me is stil quite a long drive and basically involves booking a day off work.

Though apparently they are opening up to testing at home?

>But we aren't allowed to put newspapers in newspaper hoops, too many cases of theft.
Well, at least a place for the unwanted stack of ads twice a week so it doesn't clog the regular mailbox.

in Australia, at least for items that require signage, they basically just get you to scribble on a small pda terminal and that's basically it for verification. Even for some things where I've paid for more expensive shipping (though not quite of the fedex/ems tier variants), where I specifically put "check ID for matching last name" as an additional delivery instruction in the "additional delivery instructions" box, it wasn't checked, I was simply asked "?" to which literally anybody could've said yes at the wrong address.

But yea, shit would be so much easier if all parcel etc. type mail were just delivered to a post office and you were carded by default.

How does the delivery guy get into the package compartment, but no one else?

stop bitchin, next time get your ass there and picck it up in person

Get ones of those "No Adds" stickers. It's easier for us too if we don't have to give you adds.

As far as signed stuff goes there are basically 2 types here.
Ones that can only be signed off by the addressee(s) and ones that anyone that open the door at that address can sign (except for minors).
The first type can never be delivered to neighbors.

Same system as this
youtube.com/watch?v=Yfd2eQiS34Y