blog.cloudflare.com/cloudflare-onion-service/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes

Yes.

Yaaaaas

Whats wrong with them? I use their DNS on my PC :(

yes

yes

Attached: gourmet_target.jpg (640x960, 58K)

No

kys bootlicker
go be denied free speech and free markets somewhere else

> am i the only one that's a faggot cum guzzling corporate prostitute?
yep. and you should kys.

die shill

>NO, YOU CAN'T AS A PRIVATE BUSINESS DECIDE WHO YOU PROVIDE SERVICES TO. HOW FUCKING DARE YOU WITHDRAW SUPPORT FROM A SITE IN WHICH MULTIPLE TERRORISTS HAVE POSTED THEIR MANIFESTOS AND RECEIVED SUPPORT FOR THEIR MASSACRES

Attached: 1555670752882.png (993x800, 157K)

My dislike of Cloudflare has nothing to do with them pulling the plug on *that* site, I don't like the very concept they stand for, it's too centralizing

Did you have a point there incel?

>YOU CAN'T AS A PRIVATE BUSINESS DECIDE
What are you talking about? Who said anything remotely similar to what you quoted? OP asked if he was the only one who liked Cloudflare, the people you quoted said yes - they didn't say cloudflare couldn't do that.
But keep fighting strawmen.

u mad?

The only reason "people" on Jow Forums dislike cloudlfare is for withdrawing support for infinitechan. They made the right decision, infinitechan was (and is) a fucking cancer - remember how at its creation all the stupid cunts flocked there from here? Now those same dumb fucks have returned

So you don't like privacy? Cucks.

Attached: basedCloudflare.png (1134x303, 37K)

No? If hospitals and big pharma dont want to treat niggers or sell them medicine thats fine right?

>"No one is snooping on you! (except for us)

> privacy
> sending your DNS queries to a company long rumoured to be a front for intelligence agencies
you need to get your mental health nurse to wheel you back into your secure ward, away from any electronics.
> can't trust google!
> muh windows is a botnet
> oy vey! a secure dns and nobody knows what's happening to the data? LET ME PUMP EVERY MOTHERFUCKING DNS QUERY to some shady corporation i know nothing about
> that quite happily kills off anti-DoS access to paying customers because cloudflare want to score socio-political points with morons who are steadfastly trying to kill freedom of expression and speech on the internet
you're so used to corporate cock being rammed down your throat that you've gone blind from the constant cum blasts to the face and can NO LONGER SEE the light. you're unable to comprehend it or how wide your asshole has stretched and prolapsed overtime due to constant corporate poundings.

It makes my seedbox faster

t.

Attached: cianigger.jpg (570x856, 66K)

Everything is a botnet right? Faggot, kys.

Attached: 1565720177371.jpg (474x460, 37K)

Bootlickers should unironically have their throats slashed in the streets.

I unironically think cloudflare along with Google made the internet a better and safer place. Cloudflare made DDOS attacks and scraping become irrelevant, they use the most up-to-date TLS versions, I still fucking lose my mind with their recaptcha especially when I am behind Tor or VPN but I understand their motive

stop spreading fud, glowie

Yes, trust Cloudflare

Attached: 1565958633036.jpg (322x527, 23K)

blog.cloudflare.com/cloudflare-onion-service/

You have been visited by the Laura of not great, not terrible threads.

This thread is currently reading 29 replies (not great, not terrible).

Attached: Laura.jpg (1275x637, 108K)

Seems Hiro likes it.

Thanks Laura!

>not supporting nazism and mass shootings
Fucking cringe redditor

Attached: EBs7TlLXYAAyXh7.jpg (288x261, 14K)

based cloudflare dabbing on the gubbyment worshipping commushits

> refuses service to blacks

Jow Forums is next and you all know it. Hiro knows it, mods knows it. Literally everyone are prepared for the shitstorm.

This.

no, jews and commies like it too.