Is it hard to jailbreak a ps4?

Attached: Jackie-Chan-WTF.jpg (500x375, 23K)

I don't see how a PS4 would help you in any way to break out of jail

Just do the time Jamal

No, you literally just go to a website on the built in web browser.
But you need like 4 year old firmware so you're shit out of luck if you've updated to the latest one.

literally a baby can do it.

> hard to break
it's been repeatedly broken and then patched by sony. it's same shit as ps3 in a lot of ways, just depends on the version of firmware that you have installed. piracy scene for ps4 has been quite active in the last few years.

Thanks for the real responses.

I don't intend on hacking a ps4, but I do have a Vita and original PSP and have heard these are easy as to hack?
Please tell me more about these handhelds hacking capabilities

It's easy but not worth it. There's fuck all work being done on homebrew etc. All focus is on the Switch.

>but I do have a Vita and original PSP and have heard these are easy as to hack?
very easy.

Would you hack the Vita or PSP? And will they be able to emulate ps1 games?

I see

>All focus is on the Switch.
it's been amazing watching the progress of it being hacked to death. i love consoles and electronics being hacked to death to run whatever the fuck WE want. (pic very related).
don't bother with the psp, hack the vita. and yes, ps1 games... and whatever other emulator you can find. it's quite a capable device.

Attached: 1535490567588.png (774x386, 286K)

Is it hard to jailbreak a ps3 super slim?

Attached: b30f0c37df8d2c3a69fe777f4386079e.jpg (480x480, 27K)

yes

oops.. i misread. no. it's not hard. forgive me, im retarded from all the weed i have smoked this evening.

Thanks, if I were to hack the Vita would this effect my PlayStation account for the ps4? I wouldn't want Sony finding out...also I have an official 64gb Vita memory card, would I store hacked games on this or on a special fake memory card?

I mean i could buy that Cobra ODE but i afraid i might fuck the whole thing up during mounting and soldering

Amazing there's no one telling this guy to go back to r*ddit for posting a classic r*ddit meme. All these teenagers here randomly yelling about r*ddit and when people post actual r*ddit memes no one bats an eye.

Truly amazing indeed. That's the word I would have used as well.

I don't use Reddit, and there's no such thing as a "Reddit tier question". What I asked is simply a common question asked on any forum on the internet.

You think about memes too much, lmaoo, not everything is a meme

Serve the time, Tyrone.

Have you heard the hbg before?

>if I were to hack the Vita would this effect my PlayStation account for the ps4?
yep. don't do it.
interesting device.

>Have you heard the ACRONYM hbg before?
goddammit

How would it affect it if I don't sign in to the PlayStation account....surely the original PSP would not be related to my psn account whatsoever?

you can use psn on vita with hacked firmware.

Arch Linux on it is banging, everything works now

I see

>>/vg/ /hbg/

Yes, because a PS4 doesn't run iOS.

Vita is super easy to hack, same with PSP but as other user said don't bother with the PSP since the Vita can do everything and more.
Vita TV + MicroSD>Vita Cart adapter is maximum comfy