>IEMs (in ears) or Earbuds
>Sound Signature
>Past Gear

Attached: IMG_0617.jpg (1150x1150, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Dj_Iqfp4bwQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: .jpg (4912x3264, 3.04M)

I absolutely despise those bent IEMs. It's so uncomfortable.

bent iems?

what about HS1551 or FD01/FDX1

The ones where you need to wear the wire over the ear like OP's pic.

earlet

any opinion on those 7550s? had the opportunity to get them cheap at one point but missed out

>uncomfortable
much on the contrary. Just stop being a earbud wearing nigger

Up

way too many Sony shills in the community... I don't trust it

I got memed into getting iSine10s...

I was at the store to try out some LCD 2s and saw the iSine for 25% off, tried one out and it was amazing. So ordered one online for even cheaper than in-store as soon as I got home.

Hope I don't regret it.

Quick and dumb question;
Are there any equivalent for KZ but from Japan? or something similiar?

why? KZ sucks

kz is throwaway chink shit
equivalent is throwaway chink shit sold under your Jap electronic corp of your choice
whatever they sell at the convenience store I guess

isine with a clean powerful amp and some eq skills are god tier

They're ok for now to be my first iemss and It was someboyd suggestion here, lol
You're right, completly slipped my mind.

Sony is good. Even their cheapest models are surprisingly good for what it is. They dont have that reputation for nothing. Amp division blows though.

If you're good with eq or have cipher/reveal you got the bet iems imo for ~$300.

Just get something from Final for god sake. KZ is garbage. Country of origin shouldn't matter in this shit. Jap companies can have just as shitty QC as some chink company.

Attached: 20190608_101224.jpg (4032x3024, 1.4M)

LMFAO nice earbuds faggot.

>KZ is garbage.
This is news to me. What are some better IEMs in the $20 price range?

Any recs for cheap IEMs around $10? I'm looking for V-shaped or bass heavy sound signature. I had the monoprice 8320s before and remember them being ok.
So far it looks like Sony MH755 is the best around $10 but not sure if I'm missing anything.

Galaxy buds worth the $120 price tag? I'm lookin for something to use at the gym. I'm used to buying Chinkshit IEMs. How do they compare to something like the T2s?

Attached: 1745688423423.png (459x398, 205K)

Follow the template
i cant rec something when i dont know what you want

Jesus christ $10? learn to save some money. save and get yourself and get some moondrop crescents. better than mh755 by a lot.

>People shitting on KZ

Literally the best quality for the money.

I'm starting to believe there are sony shills on this thread.

$10 wasn't a hard limit, just don't want to spend a bunch on IEMs, I prefer budget tier.
Those look pretty good but the reviews on amazon about the QC issues are concerning. Also looks like they were discontinued, are the spaceships comparable?

They are different. Galaxy buds are tuned to Harman so they have more bass but their mids arent too great. the upper mids have a nice forwardness to them that the t2 is a bit lacking in. it kinda lacks in "air" though. Theres also EQ profiles in their app that can be a big help if you arent too great with EQing by yourself.

Spaceship is no where close to the Crescent or MH755. Its closer to Diffuse Field with a mid bass bump than Harman like the MH755 and Crescent. Also you're buying budget IEMs. There's not going to be anything there with good QC. If anything goes wrong with them you can buy a new pair.

Attached: 20190817_195841.jpg (4032x1960, 2.12M)

I see. Is the EQ any good? How's the audio latency? And would you say they're worth the price?

the EQs are all pretty good except the bass boost one which makes it pure mud. As long as you have a Samsung phone there's 0 latency. Without a Samsung I'm not sure. They are very worth their price though. Best TWS out there other than the Sony WF-1000XM3 at nearly 2x the price.

Attached: GBudsEQGraph.png (640x252, 37K)

>Budget
$200-300
>Source
Smartphone, laptop
IEMs
>Sound Signature
Good low end
>Past Gear
Shure SE215

Great! I've got an S9 so I think I'll give these a shot. Thanks for the replies.

Maybe the Periodic Be or Sony XBA-N3

Np my dude

I was pretty happy with SE425. Their one real fault is that there isn't a whole lot of bass, somewhat less than the SE210s I had before them. You can get stronger bass with an equalizer though. (Note - I've never heard SE215, and they're dynamic drivers while my old SE210 is BA, but SE215 was made as the successor to SE210.)

Ikko OH1

How are Tennmak Pros? They're obviously /csg/ material but they promise premium sound and strong bass for like $27.

Attached: d2086039-0213-4ea6-9f81-46a2a54f0d2b._CR0 0 300 300_PT0_SX300__.jpg (300x300, 9K)

Are there any IEMs that are comfortable and waterproof so that I can wear them while I'm sleeping? I don't want the cable to be too bulky because sometimes I wake up and it seems like I almost strangled myself in my sleep. Also they need to be robust so they aren't damaged during the thrashing.

Do you sleep on a boat or something.

KZ is fine, it's usually autist or two who bash stuff they don't happen to like. KZ ATE was my go-to recommendation for people looking for inexpensive iems for the longest time.

ATE is no treble. At least shill ZSN or ZS10 Pro like all the other brainlets in here

Do I need to use the filters included with the KXXS?

If your IEMs NEED to be EQ'd, they're dogshit. No exceptions.

youre retared lol

Or you're on a budget and getting pretty good IEMs that don't cost hundreds, and using an EQ to fill in for its flaws.

EQ isnt the answer to everything. shit drivers will always be shit

You must be a miserable person.

You must be an idiot.

I have a Sony MDR-XB55AP.
And just bought Moondrop KXXS.
I feel like it's only a minor upgrade, so minor that it actually doesn't matter.
Either that i don't have the golden ear, or it actually doesn't matter that much.
This is what i'm gonna do in the future.
Just buy a decent quality one and live with it.
You are not missing anything as these audiophiles claimed.

On the other hand, a FIIO K3, an amp/dac that actually makes a difference, and is such a small investment.
Is much more worth a buy for me.

In conclusion, i feel like it's important to have a good music file source > amp/dac > iem

This is bait.

Yeah, it's much easier to discuss my opinions using buzz words.
I'm gonna call you a retarded nigger now.

Dismiss* my opinions.

You think your opinions are being dismissed but truth is, they were never even worth considering to begin with. It’s like thinking you lost a game when you were never even a player.

Yeah, why listen to your own opinion when it comes to buying something you use?
Listen to others instead.
Let them think for you.
Let them decide what you think.

You are not by any chance pretending to be retarded are you?

Damn you really wish people gave you attention don’t you? You’re desperate for that street cred which is kind of ironic considering the site you’re on.

Sounds about right in my experience. That being said, once you have the first parts of the equation sorted (Source and amplification), then the IEM makes a larger difference overall. Is it possible that the sound profile of the KXXS is just too close to what your MDR-XB55AP puts out? If they're both competently put together and have similar outputs, then I should hope that they sound very similar. I think that most people won't notice a huge change from one IEM to the next if the signatures are very similar, as opposed to if they are widely varied. If you find something that you enjoy already, I would wholeheartedly recommend just sticking with it unless you want some variety.

Shitty autistic psychopath.
Few posts in and still speaking bullshit trying to belittle others.

Sane person that at least speak more sense.

I want the retards to leave please.

>he thought buying hypershilled $200 chink shit would be an upgrade
>he erroneously conflated chink shit with high fidelity and now thinks high quality audio doesn't exist

what kind of cumbrain retardation is this

> Lazy Sunday
> Hungover
> Whats BGGAR been up to

- Fearless audio Roland
- Best Chi-Fi ever.

Hmmmmmmmmmm

youtube.com/watch?v=Dj_Iqfp4bwQ

Attached: 2019-08-18 14.35.03 www.youtube.com fe268a750190.jpg (996x523, 45K)

Calling someone a psychopath because they think you’re a funny dancing monkey seems about par for the course with you.
I know right? Hilarious how the budget babbies with some shitty china IEMs think they have the experience in audio to comment on anything at all.

This.

Someones got a very bad attitude and i have better things to do than argue on the internet.

Attached: 2019-02-25 14.32.50 ae01.alicdn.com baeb192cdca5.png (438x722, 311K)

Yes shit drivers are shit, but you can make them less shit with an EQ.

Any general opinions of these? Bought them before I started frequenting Jow Forums and am curious

Attached: file.png (300x295, 55K)

I need something cheap, comfortable, and has good isolation. sound quality can be w/e. any suggestions? I need a new pair for the arcade.

Anyone try any of those earplug earphones? I need some hearing protection but still want tunes.
Are any of them not shit?

what's wrong with chinkfi? they're cheap, fairly well built, sound pretty good.

is it because you can't really show them off and you won't look like an elitist using them?

Attached: IMG_20190818_152018-1209x1612.jpg (1209x1612, 497K)

No need to hide your trip, Zishanfag. Chinkfi is coo.

The only correct thing they are in that list is cheap.

hello! could i have a rec for an iem?

>Budget
$100-200, but i could be persuaded to spend more

>Location
canada

>Source
fiio x1 (gen 1)

iems

>Sound Signature
i like warm, lush, sound signatures, and strongly dislike bright/harsh sounds. i like to feel like i'm enveloped in sound, and the music i like tends to be reverb-soaked and spacious. e.g. songs like

low slow by laura stevenson
smoke signals by phoebe bridgers
water me by fka twigs
xtalk by hundred waters
standing in the rain by paper kites

>Past Gear
the highest-end iems i've owned were shure se215s, and they were... fine? but they broke, and now i'm using shitty $10 sony iems from walmart. not great, obvs, which is why i'm here.

thanks in advance.

Ikko OH10 or Final E4000

Any of you have an XBA-300? Good on a budget.

that wasnt me you fool

to be honest i dont really like chinkshit either 98% of it is garbage and the market is just saturated with nothing brands

you will get memed at least once but if you do your research and weed through it all about 5% of iems and DAPS are exceptional gems and incredible value (10x cost reduction).

i have been building speakers and audio circuitry for more than 20years... i know what makes things tick.

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-01-16 15-25-37.png (733x786, 915K)

*blocks your path*

Attached: sOLVhaq_mHMqfAqm8FNaUPH7WWdvuv7GmdEdWpnRHVo.jpg (1920x1081, 277K)

>Hilarious how the budget babbies with some shitty china IEMs think they have the experience in audio to comment on anything at all.
This has to be bait right? No one's this retarded right??

Those look uncomfortable

Those Acoustune have always facinated me but i havent looked into their FR or any reviews.

I remember hearing they were absolute Bassniggers and probably right up my alley :)

Very basic, bass heavy, those are not in ear monitors.

They're pretty comfortable actually despite the retro-futuristic design. The shell sits flush inside your ear canal.

I understand Acoustune is not well known in the west but as a former owner of the EX1000 these are truly its modern successor. They seem to be more well known in Japan and Singapore, where I live.

Attached: CanJam-Acoustune-HS1695TI.jpg (1400x900, 313K)

> Can Jam
> Poor Skin
> Shaving rash
> Acne
> Grey Hairs.

Seems Legit.

>or Earbuds
I'll concede I'm retarded and don't entirely understand the difference

I would love to meet you in person, see if your retarded contrarianism bleeds into everyday life as I suspect it does. Based on what a bitter fucking loser you've come off as over the last few years I'd say you have nobody in your life, hence lashing out at everyone/everything.

Fucking embarrassing.

And I've been sucking dick only for five years but still can tell you're a faggot too.

I've been to Singapore last year and man, IEM is so fucking popular there. I'm a bit jealous desu.

How is the Final E3000? How does it compare to the gold standards of Tin T2 and T3 in the same price range?

> your retarded contrarianism
t. contrarian
t. faggot

I would say at least name name fag so i can filter (You) but fuck that get the fuck out this board. Bitch ass zoomer punk.

Attached: 2019-06-08 19.27.20 www.youtube.com 19ff4a5062f1.jpg (538x409, 35K)

yeah they're pretty good if you don't like chifi, waiting delivery time, or if T2/sT3s fits shit on you.

Or quit being faggot if you don't want to get called faggot everytime you pop into a thread. It's almost funny how knee-jerk response it seems to be on Jow Forums for people to dogpile on tripfags.

> he thinks im a tripfag....

This is why we laugh at you ... together... out loud.

Attached: serveimage (1).jpg (490x350, 39K)

what's the difference really
it's advertising your identity either way

fyp10

Jaysis, these blue foam tips that come with tin t2 are really shitty. I got these on wednesday and already another tip is busted. Typical chink no-name memory foam tips last me for quite a good while, but this is sad. At least I'll have more foam tips coming in mail soon so I'll guess the silicone tips will have to do until then.

You participate in as much faggotry as tripfags do. Imagine being so deprived of attention in your real life that you give yourself an identity on an anonymous imageboard.

Imagine being so butthurt that you keep replying. Honestly been thinking that maybe Jow Forums isn't just worth it since it's all full of low-iq zoomers who don't understand audio, you don't deserve my knowledge.

Rose Mini MKII or Cardas EM5813

Door knob IEMs

Foams are shit. Get some good silicone tips that fit you and you wont have to deal with shitty foams being replaced after 2 weeks of use.

the ones with the t2s started actually burning my ears, no idea what the fuck they're made out of. using some other brand foam tips and they're fine now

>Budget
>Source
phone or laptop
iem
>Sound Signature
balanced or V
>Past Gear
~

Attached: qoNBYWJKVRJHvGQCZTuhN2DCdIixVejCQ84FQv9udAs.jpg (480x451, 34K)

Ah yes I too enjoy being raped by piercing metallic treble.

>t-this can’t be, how can you possibly discount my opinions on the 2 or 3 sub-$500 chifi iems i own???

So just like the EX1000 then.

Attached: 58vfR.jpg (400x1956, 216K)

The EX1000 is just bright, but still tonally correct and with the transient response and technical ability to go with it. Whereas the 1670 is just shrill and metallic, beyond the realms of tonal accuracy.