Best browser

Firefox is run by literal communists and Chrome spies on your masturbation habits, what should I use now?

Attached: download.jpg (273x184, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

libertyonline.hypermall.com/Locke/second/second-frame.html
directory.fsf.org/wiki/Gnuzilla
digdeeper.neocities.org/ghost/browsers.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I Would Prefer Brave or WaterFox.

Just use Firefox and stop pretending you know what communism is you dolt.

Safari

Run by capitalists, and Apple apparently respects your privacy

safari

>Just use Firefox
>stop pretending you know what communism is you dolt
>stop seeking freedom from communist propaganda

Attached: 1559484017300.jpg (1080x1020, 72K)

>stop pretending you know what communism is you dolt.
Not him but stop pretending the level of discourse exceeds calling people socially unacceptable buzzwords

"communist" could be replaced with "reddit" and you would consider it just as equally of a valid argument

Pale Moon

>Apple apparently respects your privacy
heh

>firefox is run by literal communists
>communists
another episode of the creature using the word communism while not knowing what it means. If that's your reason for not using firefox then stick to chrome as google is selling your data which means capitalism = good

also kys

Firefox is ran as a capitalist company. So no idea what OP is even trying to suggest. Any SJWs that work for them can suck it. They're given an hourly/salary wage like every other wage cuck in a capitalist company

I don't understand why people quote me then proceed to not respond to me at all.

because your question has a retarded basis. Use firefox you bozo

>I would prefer chrome with different telemetry and user tracking or a crippled version of firefox that makes some changes I can make myself but I'm too lazy to do so
Ftfy

>Le commie meme
The ideological alignment, sexual proclivities, or other aspects of the developers' private lives and thoughts are not reasonable grounds to avoid using a piece of fully configurable free and open source software

>firefox is communist propaganda
Sub-90 IQ confirmed

"My" question? You unbelievable retard. Literally all I said was discourse on Jow Forums is calling something socially unacceptable by calling it a buzzword, then you proceeded to baby drool all over yourself cause you were triggered by the coincidence of the buzzword used.

When communists are the only ones respecting your privacy, your rights, and your freedom, perhaps you need to reconsider your aversion to it.

see if you have to go to the hospital barely close to being dead will you say fuck you to the doctor because he's not aligned with your political thinking and just die because muh ideology?
Firefox is a perfectly working piece of software which you can put your nose in. If it's not an option for you not because of functionality but because the developers aren't aligned with your thinking, well write magaos and then magaweb you absolute unit.

I don't get why companies being run by SJWs is so horrible for you guys. The browser doesn't push anything and no one is forcing you to do anything. It's a web browser.

Attached: ECByKuBW4AMRJ9F.jpg (680x665, 44K)

we have this thread every fucking day, and every fucking time you make the same fucking replies

Attached: 1551034919006.png (144x199, 32K)

>the only opposition to SJW brainletism comes from MAGA clowns
ok

kiwifarm recommends Brave. You should use Brave.

Brave, so you can pay people to pretend not to spy on your masturbation habits. Also, blockchain.

kiwifarms got rekt by brave

they told me 16GB was enough memory

Attached: vFh9aNV.png (719x233, 24K)

>Firefox is a perfectly working piece of software
Hasn't been for a very long time.
Right around when the SJW's kicked eich out and tried to rewrite the engine.

Chrome it's run by literal communists too

[citation needed]

Remember when Firefox was (finally) getting multithread support?

They booted Eich just before that and Firefox became so unstable that they dropped support for all extensions and reworked major parts of the browser to "fix" it, it didn't work.

Then they introduced Pocket and some other literal portuguese video chat malware.

They do as long as you respect the privacy of their source code :^)

Oh and they introduced paid amazon and lifehacker ads on the start page around that same time as well.

There's multiple people responding to you. Relax

Yes but they still support it because that site is run by adults who understand the nuances of providing payments to websites (even if through crypto) in a world where every jurisdiction has strict KYC laws.

This happened 5 years ago, at the time could have been unstable but just too much time has passed to say the least. Pocket can be disabled btw

firefox is the best browser, the extensions are capped but still useful. if you use chrome or any of its derivatives, you are literally a digital cuck

t butt mad commie

seamonkey :-)

Tell me more about Pale Moon.

niggerware

Can you elaborate further? I'm split between Pale Moon and Waterfox.

We're not a political board. A lot of people here don't keep up with the minutiae of radical leftists and the "alt-right".

It is perfectly working, in that you can configure every aspect of it from within its preference pages and about:config, as you always have been able to. Literally anything you don't like about it can be disabled with a click.

Any feature you don't want can be disabled with the click of a button, and they never introduced malware. The video chat thing hit like 400 users, and while it was botnet, it was removed quickly.

Again, all can be disabled with a click in preferences or about:config.

I enjoyed opera for the short time I used it

I used to use Chrome, but Firefox has caught up to it while being much more customizable. Default... it looks worse than Chrome for me on my DE. But with a decent userchrome.css you can make it look however you want, including (as I have) making it look like a true GNOME app.

Edge based on Chromium

Attached: 1560308741019.gif (320x300, 221K)

>communists
>caring about rights

Are you actually retarded? Do you know what "rights" are or the philosophical foundation of the western idea of human rights?

qutebrowser is the best with no competition

nothing beats qutebrowser

You're interrupting Jow Forums's victimization fantasies

back to discord tranny.

Who do you think fought for you to have the weekend and labor laws?

Nice try nigger

>REEEEE YOU DON'T KNOW REAL COMMUNISH REEEEE3ÉÈÊËĒ€

test

>labor laws and weekends are human rights

Ah, yes, my fellow 14 year old. DAB!! xd

libertyonline.hypermall.com/Locke/second/second-frame.html

Privacy and property are the only rights, but one must take it upon themselves to secure them.

Use firefox and stop talking stupid shit.

both

no matter what you choose, you will get a dick in the ass, user.

Religion. It is a God given right for men to rest on a Sunday. Ironically it was the communists who took that away from us.

eat shit commie.

I know this one.
Isn't communism that thing when some people get executed and the other ones die from hunger?

opera master race

Dissenter browser

IceCat, the GNU version of the Firefox browser.
directory.fsf.org/wiki/Gnuzilla

>literal communists
unless we get stalin apologia on the holodomor in those snippets they have, I won't believe you.

more like dysentery browser lmoa

Surf+dmenu+tabbed+custom scripts

but they're run by faggots.

Firefox cus I like shit that just werks and open source

Iridium or Ungoogled Chromium. Icecat if you prefer Mozilla.

I've been a big Chrome fan for a while, but the past few days it's been shit. I thought it was my crap internet, but I noticed this little pic related in the corner. I'm tech retarded by Jow Forums standards (inb4 Chrome user), but I have no idea what it is. Scanned for viruses twice with two different softwares. Disabled all extensions. Not sure what to do.

I might just move on from Chrome. Monitoring the thread for best suggestions.

Attached: optit.png (602x469, 16K)

Edge or safari

Waterfox has its own spyware on top of unremoved mozilla spyware, furrymoon bans addons and is just as cucked as mozilla politically but software wise it's pretty okay
I prefer waterfox for CTR though

Cdn is a content delivery network. What content? Dunno. Probably ads or tracking.

>Literally anything you don't like about it can be disabled with a click.
Can you disable the browser crashing?

Yeah, I looked that up and saw that's whay a CDN was, but this "optitc" loads on every page (and even is visible in the Inspection view) and I can't seem to shake it off. It didn't used to be there. I did a fresh Chrome install, turned off all extensions and everything. Not sure what it could be.

No obvious signs of malware or whatever - like, no ads or weirdness other than certain pages are loading significantly slower than they used to. My internet is better than ever though. I'll have to keep digging. Firefox isn't having this problem but all my shit's in Chrome.

>Literally anything you don't like about it can be disabled with a click.
Until the next update.

Just block 3rd party scripts.

pale moon

>capitalism bad
>that's why I use capitalist products and services like computers, internet, and other entertainment products and services and even support them commercially
You sir are the definition of every non Soviet Left wing faggot.

Waterfox has the unique advantage of being able to run both WebExtensions and old XUL extensions, however the Waterfox dev has said that XUL won't stay around forever. Pale Moon uses the GUI of Firefox 4-28 before Australis came along and only uses XUL with no intent of ever supporting or switching to WebExtensions

> literal communists
> doesn't even know what the means

Yeah that doesn't happen. You're thinking of Windows10, which is an entire OS, not a web browser. If you're worried about it happening in FF though, you can use user.js to store your config changes.

digdeeper.neocities.org/ghost/browsers.html

>What is user.js
Always people not reading and then going to online conversations and spreading their "not read" thoughts. Always the same with the uneducated people.

>Listen to firefox shills
>decide to try it out
>links from the settings menu are broken
Yeah, I'm sticking with chromium or vivaldi

Attached: 2019-08-18-08:07:07-screenshot.png (1056x942, 953K)

You forgot to tell that Waterfox and Palemoon make it even easier for websites to track you than Brave does (which already allows the dumbest retarded on the planet to track you across browser reinstalls across websites).

If you need to ask why I can assure you that you will have more privacy and security with Google Chrome. Yes I am dead serious. If one has no clue about medicine but thinks he has he will readily ingest poison just to prove to himself that he is right and die afterwards.

But before you ask yes it's real. Javascript can not only detect browsers but also browser version without having to rely on useragent or navigator object and you can't obfuscate it at all (apart by just using another browser).

Hdf du Hauptschüler Man merkt dir dein intelligenzquotientrn an. Scheid prolet.

>It doesn't happen!
>If it does, here's this obscure thing to actually save your settings
Nothing fishy here, goym.

used firefox until a few sites wouldnt work properly with it. now im using vivaldi. closest thing i can get to how i had my firefox customised.

User.js is only obscure if you're a pleb nigger. If you are indeed this stupid, you might as well just use chrome while signed into your google profile on windows 10, you fukn mong.

Apologies.
In that instance I was a brainlet.

Yeah, sure.
>Want to turn all fishy shit off?
Use the unmentioned web page
>Assumed it will actually stay that way?
Isn't it obvious that settings are not supposed to be saved?
You had to use another obscure file that you have to specifically search the web for.
And you must know that settings are not actually saved properly.

Once again, great browser. Just screams "for the user" when they have to make it as hard to configure as possible.

>the "alt-right".
First it was normiecon MAGA types, now it's the "alt-right", what's next shapeshifting ultranazis?

Attached: 1555029862194.jpg (750x563, 24K)

Unmentioned web page? It's called about:config. User.js exists for convenience. Both are mentioned several times in this thread. The settings always stay the way you set them, whether in about:config or user.js. You've clearly never been on Jow Forums before. Once again, you're retarded, and you deserve Google Chrome on Windows 10. There is no better choice for an absolutely braindead faggot like you.

Yandex browser by far the best out there.

>the alt-right is some fantasy meme
What's next, drinking water is a psyop? Fuck off plastic cunt.

>obscure
>literally written in the docs explicitly pointed out multiple times
It just shows that you never bothered to touch the docs of the software you are trying to configure but rather just followed random people on the internet telling you stuff.

This world is going downhill.

>What is a manual
>What is reading
>What is I
The post. In cinemas December 2019.

>Both are mentioned several times in this thread.
Oh, I didn't know this basket weaving thread is official Mozilla documentation.
Mentioning this in the settings menu? Nah. Kolombian car selling forums is the place to look.
>The settings always stay the way you set them
Now that's just a blatant lie.
>You've clearly never been on Jow Forums before. Once again, you're retarded, and you deserve Google Chrome on Windows 10. There is no better choice for an absolutely braindead faggot like you.
And now the shills fall back on the ad hominem.
How unexpected.

>Oh, it's in documentation
>For which you have to search
>Online
>So you must use browser with our (((default settings))) at least once
And all that if you even know what to search for.