Why haven't they fixed this shit?

>clicks and drags image link out of thin fucking air

Thanks Faggotfox

Attached: firefox.png (1400x770, 1.06M)

This happens to me too

Same. It's annoying.

Annoying as hell. My tabs freeze sometimes, too.

FUCK YOU MOZARELLA FIX THIS SHIT

Attached: 5v19clcm5fb11.png (385x249, 102K)

Did any of you shit for brains actually file a bug report?

It's not a bug it's a feature - WONT FIX

>clicks and drags a fucking captcha image out of thin air which then proceeds to slap you across he face with a 403 forbidden or some shit
How the FUCK do you even manage to include this """"feature"""" in your code

THIS
THIS

Attached: 154894001245.png (1280x720, 599K)

>Did anyone on Jow Forums* actually try to put effort into something instead of just sitting around and complaining?
I'll give you three guesses

Oh shit, I just thought there was something wrong with my install or my choice of extensions. I didn't realize everyone else was experiencing this too.

This wtf

this only seems to happen with recaptcha and 4chins

FUUCK I thought it was only me...
even in waterfox

>open new tab with video
>volume at max

do you use private browsing? it doesnt remember session cookies/site data when tabs are closed it seems

lmao, I thought it was my mouse.

I actually thought this too. I have a G600 so its pretty common to have some double click failure. Wish they made a reliable version of this mouse.

There's a reddit thread from a year ago where everyone complained about the issue, there was no resolution.

I filed a bug report 6 months ago.

it's such a bizarre bug that it's also hard to categorize/search for in words, which is probably why it's gone years without being fixed, despite being really common and intrusive.

its a feature. but seriously I always assumed it was my own user error.

Shit, I figured this was from 4chanX or something. I'm actually relived to find out it's a browser bug.

I don't get it. What are you all talking about? Never seen that "bug". Am on newest release.

>changing volume on players in browser

??? Never experienced this.
Go back.

How do I remove all the bloated code written by trannies un Firefox,

Sometimes when you click, it will randomly act as if you were in the middle of dragging an image from somewhere else on the page. You have to press Esc to cancel it, since clicking will replace the current tab's URL with the image URL.

What im saying is if I have my volume at thirty system wide and the browser at ten, the browser will now be at 30 regardless. Been an issue for two years

why does the drag-bug affect other programs as well? had it happen in notepad copy pasting without permission

>this didn't happened when I used Cyberfox
>it stopped being developed
>switch to Waterfox because it still supported old addons
>immediately get this problem and had this problem ever since

it can be an image from any page you visited somewhere in that Firefox session.

found it by googling the problem you retard.

I can also happen in notepad (copy pasting text instead of draging an image). Maybe it's a bug in some malware? (like windows :P)

Fuck this shit, I moved to Vivaldi. It's just so much better.

WTF are you on about? Many anons are reporting the same bug, but I've never seen it.
Are you using GNU/Linux? If so, the issue is with Pavucontrol, not Firefox.

i got the newest version and got no problems. how to reproduce it so i can test?

There's a problem with that. It's random.

Does anybody have it happening on lignux or is it just winbabbies blaming anything but their OS?

No but we have a retard unable to read in this thread

Literally never heard of this problem nor have it. Strange.

Never experienced that.