Any vapers out there? How do you prevent condensation in your PC? My last PSU fried because of it...

Any vapers out there? How do you prevent condensation in your PC? My last PSU fried because of it, but I have a hunch my new one isn't going to last much longer...

Attached: condensation_in_pc.webm (1024x1936, 2.59M)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/url?client=internal-uds-cse&cx=009362219672105805737:m-ja7wfb1tc&q=https://www.mprnews.org/story/2019/08/16/npr-whats-behind-a-cluster-of-vaping-related-hospitalizations&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwi-lJSIpovkAhUHwlkKHS90BPsQFjAAegQIAxAC&usg=AOvVaw2y0SgrCfJGoBeFYo7n-RPd
google.com/url?client=internal-uds-cse&cx=009362219672105805737:m-ja7wfb1tc&q=https://www.mprnews.org/story/2019/08/13/minnesota-reports-lung-injury-among-teens-linked-to-vaping&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwi-lJSIpovkAhUHwlkKHS90BPsQFjABegQIEBAC&usg=AOvVaw2EqfdvKMFDTs76VfvKsBaB
google.com/url?client=internal-uds-cse&cx=009362219672105805737:m-ja7wfb1tc&q=https://www.mprnews.org/story/2019/07/31/new-law-curbs-ecigarette-use-indoors-beginning-aug-1&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwi-lJSIpovkAhUHwlkKHS90BPsQFjADegQIDxAC&usg=AOvVaw30jDdGyAiO8JChxcKZ9UbE
tobacco.ucsf.edu/9-chemicals-identified-so-far-e-cig-vapor-are-california-prop-65-list-carcinogens-and-reproductive-toxins
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK507184/#
lemaitreltd.com/safety-faqs/safety-information/smoke-machine-standards/
cbsnews.com/news/e-cigarettes-fire-hazards-lithium-ion-battery-american-vaping-association/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>vape
You must be 18 years of age to use this website.

ur logic is backwards buddy. you must be 18+ to vape, so its actually proof if anything

>Condensation in a PC
Nigga, that's not from vaping.
And if it is, you have a fucking problem, and it has nothing to do with your PC.

Attached: 1257141497659.jpg (475x333, 14K)

what else could it be? its not like in pouring water into my case. I opened the side and saw the shimmering from the liquid and had a mini heart attack. cleaned it all up, but it was back 2 days later. currently I just laid down some paper towels in the bottom of the case to help, but it looks stupid. like my computer is wearing a diaper...

>even the most obnoxious vape would create that level of moisture inside a case
fuck off retard

How about not blowing clouds of liquid droplets into your case?

Dehumidifier would solve the problem easily. I can't imagine a vape alone would cause it, but maybe if you are already in a very humid area.

Bruh, your humidifier is broken, or you live in some tropical shithole

holy fuck, how much of a retard do you have to be to fry your pc because of your faggot ass vaping

how much fucking juice are you vaping

u must be underestimating my ability

I live next to the beach so the humidity levels are usually 70-80% throughout the day. I think whats happening is at night the temperature drops, cools down the house, and dew forms on cold surfaces (like metal or glass). Im wondering if the heat inside my PC is somehow causing dew to form in the case...

Attached: vapez.jpg (3024x4032, 2.29M)

just put it on the floor you sped

Attached: Not_This_Shit_Again.jpg (1024x576, 81K)

i hope your fucking house burns down

actually vaping is safer than smoking tobacco because there is no fire, so how is my house going to burn down, dummy?

Vape outside, fag.

>hp
>benq
>lager
>vaping
>u must be underestimating my ability
I don't think we could.

like some kind of virgin loser? no, chad vapers vape in their own house, no matter what. ill replace my PSU every year if it comes down to it

Consider not vaping at your computer then retard.

>severe lung damage after 1 year of vaping causing hospitalization and in some cases induced coma
>batteries can explode

Yeah way safer.

How fucking humid is it where you live?

Honestly, after watching some of the videos of people opening up game consoles owned by smokers, you should either quit now, or heaven forbid don't fucking smoke next to your computer.

Do you use watercooling? Maybe you have a leak.

Vaporesso Luxe, based.
Smok is for faggots.

Never had this issue. Just have decent filters if you're worried. Most case filters these days protect against both dust/debris and condensation. I blow massive clouds and during the summer when I have little ventilation due to A/C my room gets obnoxiously foggy. When I do my yearly cleaning, nothing out of the ordinary exists in the case except the usual small bits of dust.
This desu.

I recently bought that Luxe S because I wanted to upgrade from my smok G-Priv 2 Lux, but it actually ended up being more of a sidegrade. I think the smok looks better when its new, and has a better interface and easier usability, but the paint wears down over time. also the LCD display is a bit dated.

The vaporesso is good, but the firing position is awkward to hold. Also the menu is fucking incomprehensible without the manual. I do like the tank tho

>Putting anything other than co2 in your lungs
>safe

>smok and vaporesso
Just get a Falcon and Raptor and get the best of both worlds you absolute faggot. Falcon coil for flavour and clouds, Raptor tank for aesthetics and better restrictive hits (or wide open if you prefer).

so do you not have A/C, and just live with windows open 24/7?

In Florida? In the summer? how poor are you?

nah, I live in santa barbara where the weather is perfect 24/7 so i literally dont need an AC

Actually I have a large window fan that sucks cold air into the room, and its actually better than any AC. Literally ideal, I wish you could feel what Im feeling right now. I used to live in phoenix and summers were fucking brutal, but over here its just slightly chilly and slightly windy 24/7

literally what? never heard of them. a quick investigation reveals that they are apparently downgrades. why should I get those?

Just a protip, exhaust works just as well as intake in most cases, provided the outside air is cool enough. Exhaust will clear the clouds and prevent any humidity.

usually I do that when guests are over. only con is that I dont get cold air from outside gently blowing into my face

>HorizonTech Falcon
>downgrade from fucking Smok and Vaporesso
The Falcon coils are the de facto leader for flavor and longevity, you absolute imbecile. It's the goto coil for anyone not willing to go into rebuilds. The Raptor is a competitor to the Falcon's throne, and has pretty amazing flavour itself but with limited longevity on par with Freemax coils. The Raptor tank is compatible with Falcon coils, however, and has amazing airflow configuration which pairs well with the Falcon coil's flavour. Best of both worlds.

Invest in a de-humidifier and/or stop smoking next to your fucking computer

I swear, vapers are some of the thickest, brain-dead people out there. At least cigarette smokers will acknowledge that their habit is obnoxious, but vapers think they're except from social taboos because it's not a cigarette.

On average, I venture to bet vapers probably consume more nicotine than your average smoker.
And if you're not using nicotine, why the fuck are you vaping--go and buy a hookah if you want to be a hipster.

now that you mention it, my friend had a falcon and I thought it was meh. slightly smaller than my tfv12 prince tank with mesh coils. also it has a extra large 10ml tank.

the vaporesso skrr had 2 cool things though: 1) no breakable rubber gasket 2) better airflow to prevent juiice from flying into your mouth. the falcon doesnt appear to have either, so whats the big deal?

also the falcon was a bit smaller than the prince coils, so its a bit too weak for what Im used to. I aim for ~60 watts with maximum airflow

>smoking

Attached: 1562212044714.png (225x227, 119K)

name 1 thing objectively bad about nicotine

and no, Im not going to have a fucking heart attack at my age XD

>Santa Barbara
So-cal degenerate here-close your fucking window. I would be less concerned about your nasty habit, and more concerned about the ocean air corroding the fuck out of your computer. I've seen my share of oxidized paint jobs on cars.

>On average, I venture to bet vapers probably consume more nicotine than your average smoker.
Absolutely true, though 3mg to 6mg is the standard for subohm vaping which is what most of the chain vapers are into. It's Juul and other pod systems that you run into problems with. Try chain vaping 50mg and you're going to fucking die.
>And if you're not using nicotine, why the fuck are you vaping--go and buy a hookah if you want to be a hipster.
Absolutely this.

Don't worry. They're starting to ban vaping everywhere, just like smoking. Also, vapers are ending up in the hospital with lung disease, needing to be put on ventilators. Retards will be dying in their 30s.

google.com/url?client=internal-uds-cse&cx=009362219672105805737:m-ja7wfb1tc&q=https://www.mprnews.org/story/2019/08/16/npr-whats-behind-a-cluster-of-vaping-related-hospitalizations&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwi-lJSIpovkAhUHwlkKHS90BPsQFjAAegQIAxAC&usg=AOvVaw2y0SgrCfJGoBeFYo7n-RPd

google.com/url?client=internal-uds-cse&cx=009362219672105805737:m-ja7wfb1tc&q=https://www.mprnews.org/story/2019/08/13/minnesota-reports-lung-injury-among-teens-linked-to-vaping&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwi-lJSIpovkAhUHwlkKHS90BPsQFjABegQIEBAC&usg=AOvVaw2EqfdvKMFDTs76VfvKsBaB

google.com/url?client=internal-uds-cse&cx=009362219672105805737:m-ja7wfb1tc&q=https://www.mprnews.org/story/2019/07/31/new-law-curbs-ecigarette-use-indoors-beginning-aug-1&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwi-lJSIpovkAhUHwlkKHS90BPsQFjADegQIDxAC&usg=AOvVaw30jDdGyAiO8JChxcKZ9UbE

I drive a beater so Im not really worried. actually the real pain in the ass is the morning dew. It sticks to the dust in the wind and gets dirty fast. also my shits probably rusting, but whatevz

Nigga wut? I use a series mech box with a fuckhueg atty and I've never had a condensation problem, and I live in a swamp state so it's humid as fuck

>I BREATH CHEMICAL INTO MY LUNGS-ER
People who vape are the same fags who started smoking because they thought it looked cool, and continue to smoke because they're fucking addicted.
I can understand if vapers are trying to ween themselves off of the nicotine, but I feel like more times than not, they're just exchanging one bad habit for another. Again, even worse since at least with cigarettes you're rationing it out per cigarette, [er pack.

wth didn't he turn his computer off

>no breakable rubber gasket
Never had this issue. Treat your shit better.
>better airflow to prevent juice from flying into your mouth
Not much of an issue provided airflow ports are at the bottom of the tank. Only issue then is if you drip into the center and don't let it wick on a new coil, or don't screw your coil in enough and get leakage through the bottom airflow and onto your fingers and mod.
>bit weak
M1 coil, which has best flavor yet takes the least power, is rated for 75w at 0.15 ohms.

Are you high?
Lung disease is achieved through vaping only if you are vaping on proprietary bullshit made by companies who are only interested in making cash. Take Juul pods for example. They are known to contain more cancer causing chemicals as well as irritants that have been known to the vaping world for years now, yet they still make their juice with them. Regular PG/VG + flavoring, depending on if the brand actually does their research into which flavor compounds work with vaporization and inhalation. You can't vape cinnamon oil, for example. Yet companies did this at first.

t. someone who drinks coffee and doesnt think twice about consuming caffeine, but shuns anyone who likes a similar legal drug

it was already on when I noticed it, why bother turning it off?

so it doesn't fuck things up and you can dry it up :)

Yes, it killed my GPU after 3 years. Liquid pooled on the outside of the CPU fan, slowly dripping down onto the back of the GPU. What appeared to be memory errors was corroded metal.
No matter what filters you got (my Antec 300 (10 years old at this point) has plenty but stuff still gets in) regular cleaning seems to be a must.
And put your tower on the floor, away from where you exhale and don't blow directly into it. How much do you vape that you get SO MUCH in it. I haven't cleaned my computer in the three years as mentioned above, and it wasn't even half as bad. Still though, that shit gets everywhere even with window open and a fan on.

Inhaling copious amounts of chemicals into your lungs is never healthy.
Your lungs are sensitive organs, and substances that are not explicitly cancerous like sawdust are harmful when inhaled.

Smokers/vapers are also obnoxious because they constantly need their fix, regardless of the location.
>Friends come out to visit socal
>Find out their avid vapers
>Give them the Disney Land tour because they've never been to a theme park
>Every couple of hours, have to beeline it to the designated smoking area because lo and behold they're addicted

It's an obnoxious habit on so many fucking levels

Attached: 1300180216403.png (178x187, 47K)

>Not much of an issue provided airflow ports are at the bottom of the tank.

I think you're confused, lemme show you what I mean

Attached: no_spill.png (1966x1039, 526K)

>Every couple of hours
Geez, a rest every couple of hours, you should find new friends

Try again--sane people only have a cup in the morning
People who require coffee throughout the day have a problem.

So imagine that, moderation is the key to any vice
>As vapers spout gouts of their cotton candy-flavored smoke into the air around them

Just vape outside and stop making your place smell like a UFC fan club room.

left: pussy ass falcon coil
right: chad daddy prince coil

you can see the difference

Attached: falcon vs prince.png (1380x772, 358K)

are you crying about free smells now? if you're lucky you'll get a little high from the 2nd hand vape smoke

This is typical of most vapers I've met

>Start tech support job
>Co-worker vapes
>Company didn't give a shit, so the guy smoked in the office
>It was a high-stress job, so he pretty much smoked every half an hour
>While the rest of the office suffered his second-hand shit

Keep convincing yourself you're better than others--pretty sure smokers tell themselves the same thing.

Yeah, but size doesn't make any impact on performance if the coil is shit. I've used prince coils. They died within a week even if they had decent flavor. Falcon coils have three weeks worth of longevity for me, and have a touch more flavor than the prince coils. Mesh works, and it is starting to make a comeback, but it is very liquid thirsty. Falcon coils don't need mesh to produce amazing flavor, though I believe there are now mesh Falcon coils as well.

>suffered

in concrete terms, how did you suffer?

You know what, fuck you
This is why nobody likes vapers--you keep trying to convince yourselves your bad habit isn't obnoxious.

>pic had Falcon mesh
Well color me bamboozled. M1 coils don't have mesh and that's all I really use. The others don't have nearly as good flavor or longevity though, so I never really use them unless I have no other options. M2 and M Triple are my only other go tos, and those don't have mesh either.

well that's a totally different story, I certainly see the issue with vaping indoors and with people around, but not every couple of hours for a coffee/smoke break
I'm lucky to not have such idiot coworkers

hahaha, I didnt think so. theres only benefits when it comes to vaping, unless you hate benefits

Attached: 1565915118701.png (400x1650, 367K)

To tack onto this user, the benefits only come when you compare smoking to vaping. Vaping has been established and proven to be at least 80% safer than smoking, but still contains the same carcinogenic compounds albeit in a much lesser quantity. However, not vaping at all is still healthier than vaping.

Attached: 1480029143206.png (642x600, 23K)

Vaping isn't as gross for your lungs and PCs/consoles as smoking.

But it may leave a thin layer of oil

>but still contains the same carcinogenic compounds albeit in a much lesser quantity

false. actually this is so ridiculous that I dont even think it needs rebuttal. All the carcinogens from smoking come from combustion of tobacco leaf.

Fact: Vapes are as dangerous as a smoke machine in a dance club, aka negligible.

I dont have watercooling, that would be the most obvious answer if that was the case. No, this liquid was actually oily, so Im almost certain it was from the vape. Theres literally no other explaination lol.

>Vapes are as dangerous as a smoke machine in a dance club, aka negligible.
The concentration of inhaled vapour in a club is much less than directly inhaling from a high power vape, or not?

Wrong. Carcinogenic compounds have been found in different e-liquid brands tested at various temperatures and by several researches. Formaldehyde and acetaldehyde are the big two, though there is a third starting with a d (not diactyl) that I can't quite remember the name of and I do not have a bottle of liquid on hand with the warning to name it.

The amount of these chemicals that are created vary based on the wattage you vape at. Higher wattage creates more.

then surely you can find a reputable source for that claim, no?

>no, chad vapers vape in their own house,
your moms place aint yours, faggot

Proposition 65 (google prop 65 vape) lists the pertinent sources.
tobacco.ucsf.edu/9-chemicals-identified-so-far-e-cig-vapor-are-california-prop-65-list-carcinogens-and-reproductive-toxins

oh california puts that warning on fucking everyhing, including all the parts in my PC

Just a quick inb4, the link I supplied just lists a few of the known chemicals. Not the sources or prop 65 itself.

Yes but specifically pertaining to vaping, the same chemicals found in cigarettes are present in e-liquid. You can look at the liquid brand's lab reports if they supply them on their site. Most of them list the concentrations of the chemicals right on there. I know One Hit Wonder definitely does.

>the same chemicals found in cigarettes are present in e-liquid
again, thats incorrect. tobacco has hundreds of additives that do not exist in vape juice

furthermore, the carcinogens are released because of combustion, which again, is not in vaping

i can second this, but in an office inviroment, dude was a nice guy, but really needed his fix, went outside as often as he could (on every break we had), even in the freezing cold in deep winter, and he would vape the whole 15 minutes we where outside while other smokers just had a single smoke, done in 3~5 minutes and went back inside to do their stuff

also the office is the worst place to vape, imagine having that oil film on the drums of a $30000 laserprinter, no thanks

t. Dr. Malboro

nicotine is good for you, go give your child a juul

Where exactly do you think the nicotine in your vape comes from? Nic salts are used in few liquid brands. The rest just extract it from tobacco leaves. However, nic salts still contain untested shit. Combustion is not necessary to release carcinogenic compounds, temperature is. High wattage vaping will release those compounds. Anything over 15w has been shown to release them in increasing quantities.

left
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK507184/#

right
lemaitreltd.com/safety-faqs/safety-information/smoke-machine-standards/

forgot image

Attached: vap.png (1672x730, 237K)

Are your side walls also slightly sticky? Because that's definitely vape liquid. How you managed to get a giant pool though is beyond me. as I said >I haven't cleaned my computer in the three years as mentioned above, and it wasn't even half as bad.

These don't take into account the flavor additives being used. Food safe additives are not inherently safe for inhalation or vaporization.

>released because of combustion, which again, is not in vaping
depends on your wattage, you are still vaporizing stuff, and at higher wattages you can start to burn shit

co worker told me about how if he ran his wattage to high, he would start burning the liquid and you could taste it, then the coil was pretty much ruined (the taste stuck, would bearly go away and was not very nice) and you had to get a new one

either way, vaping is still not healthy, no matter what you say

Did you even read the first link, it has a giant heading FLAVOURS. My point with the postings was to show that even PG/VG levels are way higher in a vape than with a typical club with fog machine in response to >Fact: Vapes are as dangerous as a smoke machine in a dance club, aka negligible.

this picture gave me aids

Attached: 1540221812515.jpg (480x477, 16K)

Admittedly no, I did not. I just looked at the comparison images. Just wanted to reinforce the point by pointing out that flavour additives have their own effects.

Yes that's true
(also the heading is Flavourings, my bad)

Open a window/door you fucking ape. If you are smoking/vaping near electronics, you ARE going to have condensation/residue, no matter the method. This is not an opinion, it is fact. Let this be a lesson to you on air flow.

It's oil, don't vape in doors faggot

maybe don't lock yourself in a small room vaping all day

Turn the fucking computer off you God damn brainlet

>vaping is safer than smoking tobacco
nope try again
cbsnews.com/news/e-cigarettes-fire-hazards-lithium-ion-battery-american-vaping-association/

Yes. Yes you will.

literally just as dangerous as your phone or laptop. try again buddy

nope. I wont.
you dont even know my age

or maybe it's perfectly ok for boards to overlap a little