The fall of /ourguy/

Luke hasn't uploafed for weeks. He admits that he doesn't use Jow Forums anymore. Every day he becomes more and more of a boomer. Someone needs to take his place. Who is our new /ourguy/ Jow Forums?

Attached: kami.jpg (1280x720, 108K)

Anthony was always "/ourguy/", you know the dude from LTT

Stop watching the botnet.

>Who is our new /ourguy/ Jow Forums?
me

I hope he stays away. He has better things to care about and deserves better than this shit board.

fuck you guys t. luke

He ran internet speed test on a public video and revealed his ip and I've been dossing port 80 on his machine

Attached: 1565930396863.jpg (220x275, 15K)

the final redpill is leaving Jow Forums

Attached: onmyw.png (299x296, 118K)

>not sending dickpics
are you even trying?

pretty sure he can just block your ip in his firewall.

god bless.

This.

e-celeb threads belong on

F

If Luke is truly Jow Forums's /ourguy/ no wonder they can't even program and glorifies C to an ungodly standard.

that fagot dosent even try i recommend him

Attached: 728954-kg.jpg (400x400, 23K)

He's a google loving zoomer with a liberal arts degree and nothing more.

he became a real world minecrafter

zoomer or not he knows more than most of the cartoon girls posters here.
i think he is worthy

BASH scripts and Python are truly complex.

He doesn't seem to know anything more than shellshit and enough php to run a static website.

Can't if he has a dynamic ip, unless luke does a ip ban
>implying luke even gives a shit about us anymore

We dont want any more of /ourguys/. I JUST WANT ECELB FAGGING NIGGERS OUT OF THIS BOARD. GO BACK TO PLEBBIT AND CIRCLEJERK OVER ANY ECELEB YOU WANT, YOU FUCKING NORMALFAGGOT

which is much more than the average Jow Forums
/ourguy/ doesn't supposed to be a genius just a temporary meme

>/ourguy/
he was a massive faggot who couldn't practice what he preached and ended up alone doing manual labour with his linguistics degree.

>e-celeb shit
Get the fuck out.

I doubt it. A lot of people on Jow Forums probably at least know a real programming language. Luke is so clueless he thinks shellscripting is more useful than python.

>Every day he becomes more and more of a boomer.

not a bad thing

Attached: 1544607864204.png (585x585, 164K)

>A lot of people on Jow Forums probably at least know a real programming language

I remember moot complaining that Jow Forums was impossible to get data or ad revenue from because 90% of Jow Forums ran blockers

do you even see whats going on that board?
people seems to be interested more about privacy memes desktop backgrounds and media players
than actual programming or any other kind of projects.

What really happened is that he started using Emacs and went down the EXWM rabbit hole. He's spent three weeks trying to give it gaps.

I will always remember Luke Smith as the perfect example of what happens when you fall for every single Jow Forums meme at once, without carefully analyzing them first.
He owns four ThinkPads at least. While I see nothing wrong with them in themselves, as they are admittedly pretty good value for the price, four is just mindless consumerism, contradictory to his "philosophy".
He started using every single shitty pseudominimalist, ncurses-based program, used a shitty riced out i3 setup of dubious actual productivity (like all tiling wms), then fell for the full Suckless meme and went in even deeper.
Then he started making videos shitting on Python and praising C, which is ironic considering he is not even a programmer by his own admission.
He effectively spent years trying out, configuring and hopelessly trying to integrate tens of meme programs to build what is, combined, effectively a shittier Emacs, just like most of Jow Forums was doing in their "productive" desktop threads a year or two ago.
Then he read the Unabomber manifesto and blindly accepted it without constructively analyzing it first, same with the anarcho-primitivist ideology that was all the rage about a year and a half on Jow Forums and 8ch.
While he stated on his website that he "didn't browse Jow Forums much anymore" it was obvious this wasn't the case.
Then he went and took the memes way too far, and unironically went to live in isolation. While I see nothing wrong in itself, the actual reason he did it is massive cringe.
He has the mentality of someone 10 years younger than he is, yet he acts like a literal boomer jokingly criticizing "zoomers" despite he himself being the worst example of a millennial.
He attacks "nerds" when it't painfully obvious he's deeply unhappy with himself, as it was obviously self-directed criticism thinly veiled as an edgy dabbing video.
He is a perfect example of someone you should avoid becoming at all costs.

Attached: s1200.jpg (1200x1715, 191K)

>caring about YouTube e-celebs enough to identify them as your leader
>especially YouTube e-celebs as autistic and derivative as Luke
grow a spine, fuck. literally all he did was parrot Jow Forums memes back to Jow Forums. blatant pandering at its worst.

>caring about a pseudointellectual self-proclaimed wiseguy

this is some good copypasta

>/ourguy/

It has always been Brian Lunduke. This luke guy was just a clown forcing Jow Forums memes to normies on youtube

Fuck off Luke, dismissing sick burns by crying about pasta is not gonna fool anyone.

how is he still earning $500/m on patreon after a month of uploading nothing

have sex, nerd

The blackpill is not using technology

eww

BL is a jew.

Go back ricing your i3-gaps setup, Luke.

I use dwm now, watch my videos.

>actually sane based semi-boomer does the right thing and slows down his internet presence
>weeks and months later Jow Forums autists keep bringing him up lamenting his disappearance
You only make more clear that the problem with e-celebs is not them, but you retards

Luke makes good videos, who cares if some of the concepts correspond to Jow Forums memes. Also, he's not an anarcho-primitivist, you have to believe in anarchy to be an anarchist.

>While I see nothing wrong in itself, the actual reason he did it is massive cringe.
What is the reason he did it exactly?

>blumpfduke

Attached: 894702921.jpg (1024x957, 71K)

Literal paid shill for purism, his deeds echo throughout history.

Attached: file.png (635x421, 153K)

This.

Jesus christ, i hope he doesn't read this... I really don't want him to end his life.

lmao fuck off balding millennial

Wolfgang

>boomer with boomer ideas is acting like a boomer
shocking

BASED

Attached: 1554179804187.jpg (1120x840, 96K)

Isn't that a jew?

>He admits that he doesn't use Jow Forums anymore.
Then why did you make this thread and why are you talking about yourself in third person?

fuck off with e-celeb shit

what so "BASED"?
he spend a time to install kali linux and download a shitty botnet to DOS him for a minute or 2
than this Luke guy just restart his computer and that faggot cant even do anything beyond shitpost about it

It's not as if you don't have a point, but I think people like him because he's not unhappy. Some people just broadcast misery and awkwardness, and whatever flaws he might have, Luke doesn't do that.

I'm really not sure where the cabin meme is going to go, though. It seems like he painted himself into a corner.

Tripcode!Q/7 is obviously our new /ourguy/(male)

Attached: 455920510_443258.jpg (1280x719, 125K)

Wolfgang is comfy but his Mac phase is cringe

Lmao I love tripcode but damn that autism strong

hihi so cute

This is now a tripcode thread

Attached: IMG_20190818_152315_609.jpg (4912x2760, 2.63M)

Strong self posting
All of you posers need to return to discord

I find it ironic that he took the Void pill, then never was heard from again.

he lost me with the unibomber references

test

I used to watch his latex video even though it was just "doing trivial stuff and being smug for not using Microsoft word".
I stopped caring when he tried to be a discount jordan peterson and started e-begging.

Someone on reddit was asking about vim and Latex so i linked to luke. Someone replied with a discalimer about how luke is a "self described right wing extremist" What a bunch of faggots.

>doing manual labour with his linguistics degree.
Lmao can you expand on this?

post more

He's a PhD student in Linguistics writing his Dissertation. He's also working as a carpenter or something like that.

These faggots are just mad at anyone who isnt a fat, lazy, unsuccessful slob like themselves. Fuck'em

He sanded a desk once. He doesn't work as a carpenter.

Attached: zWHx.gif (800x517, 770K)

What's he doing for money then?

I saw him on a luke smith live stream and he was just a bumbling retard.

His dad is supporting him until he finishes his PhD. That's why he moved on to his uncle's property.

i wish my dad would support my NEET life too

His family is quite wealthy.

Stupid, autistic Redgagittor.
Hope he got got mauled by a bear.

>use Jow Forums
>our guy

>He effectively spent years trying out, configuring and hopelessly trying to integrate tens of meme programs to build what is, combined, effectively a shittier Emacs

Attached: 1538622504017.jpg (220x240, 14K)

Clearly not, he uses a thinkpad after all.

That and his Paetron orbiters. He runs a private mumble that you have to pay to get in.

It's not like he uses his computer for anything practical.
Making reddit memes or skiddie "installers" is all he does.

>Clearly not, he uses a thinkpad after all.
Thinkpads cost thousands of dollars new. But he only uses them because of Jow Forums.

Who the fuck is this faggot?

>using inexpensive stuff means you're poor
Poorfag mentality on display. Ironic.

He makes videos about ThinkPads. jewtube . com/channel/UCZrrEuHiQjN2CUo84g5tk7w

>"lul college is useless guys"
>*live NEET style in order to get a useless meme degree*

>"smartphones, PSTN, it's the devil. I don't "condone" cellphones"
>"yeah, i mean i have a cellphones, but its a house phone"
>yeah i take it with me everywhere to record"

>"video games are for children "
>"yeah, this youtuber makes great le boomer cartoons, they're so funny"

>"lmao, NPCs am I right guys?"
>in a later stream: "thinking in words is hard, i usually don't do it."

It's obvious from his lisp, and the way he's generally disconnected from reality, that he has real, actual autism.
Especially if you watch his "book reviews".

His whole world view is fashioned after memes.

I'm sure you'll earn plenty of money with your new meme PhD Luke.

He said video games are for children? He played Deus Ex on his stream once.

excuse me, but what you call "faggot" is actually "GNU/faggot" or "GNU+faggot".

Yeah, his computer is almost 10 years old.
He doesn't use DWM because everything else is "bloat" or whatever sourgrapes justification he uses.
If he had money, he'd be on threadripper or some shit. He doesn't so he just says spending more money than him, regardless of the purpose, is "consumerism".

>Cry on-stream about how he can't sleep at night think that " a communist moght benefit from my work"
>literally bitch and moan about Apple users being "consumerists" just because they buy something that's expensive
Yeah, I stick to his tutorials. I liked knowing he was Jow Forums but it got kind of embarrassing.
Did he ever wind up joining the Masons?

>Cry on-stream about how he can't sleep at night think that " a communist moght benefit from my work"
>literally bitch and moan about Apple users being "consumerists" just because they buy something that's expensive
Yeah, I stick to his tutorials. I liked knowing he was Jow Forums but it got kind of embarrassing.
Did he ever wind up joining the Masons?

Suscribe to me fags, I do robotics and stuff.

He's poor because he has Thinkpads in the house he just bought?

He's renting it from his uncle.

whats your channel, onions boi?

Attached: 1547684195250m.jpg (1024x1002, 145K)