what't the comfiest desktop enviroment?

Attached: pies.webm (720x720, 1.5M)

deepin

more like dick deepin your ass

Pantheon

YOU. JUST. KNOW.

openbox

know what

Attached: 1565847732791.webm (576x720, 2.89M)

unironically gnome. xfce if you're a resource sperg.

That's a really cute dog. Also gnome.

Properly setup Plasma. It has speed comparable to shit like i3 and bspwm, has integrated vsync, allows for literally endless customization and can be made to look like whatever you want whether it be Windows 10, Mac OS Mojave or fucking Plan 9.

Also contrary to all other DEs and WMs KWin (plasmas compositor/wm) is usually the first to implement effects. Rounded corners, blur, contrast effects magic lamp etc all were in kwin years before they reached even Apple R&D. And contrary to Gnome, Gnome apps are perfectly supported in KDE even if they have headerbars. Shadows, blur, and rounded corners all work for GTK CSD apps (though they need manual configuration)

Also fucjing webkit is literally KDE code used by Google Apple and now Microsoft. enough said really.

That slut is definitely fucking her dog

do lgbtq+ rights activist men ever bend over and let fido shoot his red rocket into them?

lxqt

With comopsitor turned on Plasma uses 140MB ram. I don't know how much for xfxe but it is definitely less than Gnome. And that is with all heavy eye candy effects like blur enabled.

well lunix is a tranny OS so yeah

I wish she would hug and kiss me like that.

XFCE

>Linux tranny
>Microsoft's faggots and pajeets are fine
>Apple explicitly encouraging gay fggots is fine
You should look at how companies are made up. Linux kernel development is literally done 99% by whites

this with arc

I do like the QT framework more overall and plasma performs well, but a full gnome desktop is just more comfy. The KDE team really needs to step up their network access game and build something like GVFS, using SMB is a pain in the ass.
Apple has surpassed Microsoft with H1Bs, afaik. Also,

Yo, what breed of dog is that?

Either Finder or Explorer.

a Pomeranian perhaps

looks like samoyed

macOS

This. How do you get any comfier?

bash is the comfiest shell

awesomewm

Window Maker.

Xfce, it stands for eXtremely Fucking Comfy Environment.

trinity, icewm and mwm

It is exceedingly common amongst females in suburban environments to experiment sexually with their dogs during the onset of puberty. Dykes or not.

Whatever you find comfy OP.

For me, it's gotta be dwm.

Samoyed

Comfiest dog breed in existence. Literally purpose built for snuggles to keep children warm in extreme Siberian winters.

Exwm

pic not related

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-08-18 00-40-15.png (1920x1080, 907K)

x11 followed by KDE

dwm with pertag, movestack and ru_gaps

/thread

Gnome with disabled animations.

mine.

big boi