$250

logitechg.com/en-us/products/gaming-keyboards/g915-low-profile-wireless-mechanical-gaming-keyboard.html
>$250
Come on Logitech

Attached: 1550334422606.png (1888x565, 1.25M)

I've been waiting to get the g512 for fucking ages but there's no "Buy" button on their fucking website in UK, all the other keyboards have a backorder button but for some reason there's no option at all to buy their only good keyboard.

fuck you

yeah that's right delete your post, corward.

Don't cry just because you can't afford it. I can't either, but there is a ton of value in it and the price reflects that.

why is there a wifi toggle??? i doubt anyone would use this keyboard on a laptop.

>keyboard
>wireless

You can maybe justify a wireless mouse because it moves a lot, but this is just retarded.

I can definitely afford it, it's just that I didn't expect them to use the same research and development excuse to bump up the price like they did with the G Pro Wireless...
At $149 I would have pre-ordered it in a blink but spending a quarter of a grand on a keyboard that won't make much of a difference in my typing sounds a bit dumb. Too bad because the keyboard does seem pretty nice.

Attached: 1559837591477.jpg (2000x1500, 361K)

Seems like a good price to milk the dumbasses who fall for memes.
I bet it even has those shitty Cherry MX switches.

>I bet it even has those shitty Cherry MX switches.
Seems to me like (You) are the meme.

>wireless
>full size
There goes portability

Attached: 1563384373822.jpg (480x274, 39K)

If you are talking about the G Pro Wireless mouse I agree it's overpriced, but this keyboard packs a lot of features and there is nothing in comparison for a cheaper price, actually I don't think there is a comparable keyboard at all.

It isn't for me but if you need good wireless, media controls with a wheel, macro buttons and full RBG with premium build quality I can't think of another keyboard you would buy.

>he doesn't know

>ANSI

Attached: 1446969188330.png (538x538, 269K)

Yeah?

>brushed metal
>entire body is just a plate with no depth
I fucking hate this style

>wireless
>micro usb
>shitty keycaps
>thin
>RGB (not the kind that just illuminates the keys, this shit is a lightshow, clearly)
>full size
>250$
who the fuck buys this except retarded tech YouTubers and their braidead followers?
why the fuck do you make it full size when it's thin and wireless, killing any portability chances?
sure, it has a lot of features, but a lot contradict eachother and even if they didn't, 250$ is fucked

>full size
TKL micropenises shall not apply

Are you fucking dense? It is a glorified paper weight. It uses romer fucking g switches and shitty lasered caps that will fade in a week and shine up, you uninformed buffoon.

You also don't input passwords with your mouse.

I ordered a G513 for about $100 a couple of months ago, but I was a bit worried that they would come out with something better soon. Luckily for me, this doesn't give me any buyer's remorse.

It simply doesn't offer much more for the huge price bump. Compared to the G513, it only adds a few nice media control buttons (which were sorely missing in the G513), the macro buttons, and a new switch type which sounds like it might break easier. Also, they don't include the GODTIER wrist rest that the G513 came with, which is a huge oversight for the price.

The wireless functions seem overengineered and kind of pointless at that price. Unless you have some big need to move your keyboard around often, it's just going to end up being plugged in all the time. There's way less utility for most people for having a wireless keyborad than a wireless mouse, and 30+ hours is still plugging it in often enough for it to be annoying. Like, they're clearly trying to make it so that you could switch between multiple devices with the same keyboard, but it would be cheaper to get a G513 and a separate wireless keyboard for that other device, and you'd save a fair bit of cash doing so.

I would be happy with a keyboard that has this same layout, but is wired and comes with the wristrest that the G513 has, for like $150. This just doesn't make much sense, and this is coming from someone who really likes Logitech stuff.

>>>low profile
Quit this meme.

it's wireless and very thin
why would you need those if you don't carry a keyboard around? it being full size doesn't let you carry around and just makes those features utterly pointless

Until it lasts over a month likely to my g800 with aito sleep and only lighting up the led when in proximity its worthless

I'm not paying an extra $100+ for wireless.

Attached: 1549247139007.jpg (1500x886, 284K)

I want to try that keyboard very badly now. You've done a very bad thing, user, my wallet is getting very eager to spill it's contents.

Then I'll warn you about roccat's swarm software right now. It sucks shit and I had to install it 3 times before it finally worked and didn't give me any shit. Also it seems to freeze up my pc for like 10 seconds when it first starts up.

That's ok, I never use any of that fancy LED crap. I usually turn the keyboard lighting off, because I don't work in the dark, it hurts my eyes. Thanks, though.

Not that user but I had a roccat mouse where the software was garbo. I literally couldn't get the DPI to stay the same or disable any of the LED's thanks to it repeatedly crashing any time it tried to do anything.
Their software and drivers are some of the worst I've ever seen and I've used logishit and razer before.