I have this rare japanese saturn silver ps3

but it has a pattern of scratches in a certain area, i was wondering as to the methodology pertaining to cover up said light scratches. how would i go about spray painting...

Attached: 2019-08-18-223053.jpg (640x480, 43K)

Cum on the scratches. Not even joking. There is an enzyme in semen which will bind the titaniumdioxide in the paint together.
It's a bit like what the fluor in toothpaste does to your teeth basically.

proof or fake

turn it into a gaming pc :)

This or plastic polish. But if the PS3 has a matte finish then DO NOT use polish, it'll make it shiny.

>i asked my dad to spray paint my polystation but he did a shitty job, so i'll shitpost some b8 about it online - the post

its more of a matte, yeah

If you do use spray paint, make sure it's plastic friendly or you might melt it.
Also try to get the colours right. If you're planning on selling it, leave the scratches be, the higher paying people rather do restorations themselve than buy something half assed.

use a magic eraser

I see.thanks
And nah Im not gonna sell it

Gett a buffing pad and buff it out.

There's products to remove swirls in plastics, specially for car speedometers. Something like that should do the job.

Don't paint it, you will run it's value.

Attached: JCikHUs.jpg (720x439, 47K)

Thanks

While you're at it if it's an early ps3 model you can install cfw. Just bought an early slim model that I'll be home brewing soon.

Good idea, I was thinking about that too after I fix up the blemishes on this bad boy

Check out a paint marker, way better for touch ups

install rebug

Attached: 1564551043545.png (1364x1326, 1.48M)

My fat PS3 fucking died and it happen to you too. It'll happen to you too!

Install gentoo on it

I've cummed on my PS3!

If its rare I'd just leave it.

use t-cut

repair general on vr would probably have the best advice for you on this, once you get passed the autistic fits over ps3 not being retro. Those guys restore consoles. They would know

>rare
>lets ruin it by painting it
Just stop. Leave it as is.

Imagine the smell

Attached: _62428393_frescopic.jpg (1024x576, 78K)

1st gen, those fry, watch updates, i think the updates pushed the cpu temps too hard. it'll need the cpu reinstalled

Actual advice: Scrub it with a wet melanine (mr clean) sponge and buff it with furniture polish on a paper towel

But the ps3 has no games.