How many bluetooth connected devices can work in a closed off room without interfering with each other that would...

How many bluetooth connected devices can work in a closed off room without interfering with each other that would result in a dropped connection or degradation in, say, wireless audio?

Attached: mig.jpg (1000x625, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

invidio.us/watch?v=RmabhHiQ4yY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Nordic H
>Nordic B
It's called the younger futhark, and it's named after the (first) danish king, Harald Blåtann (hence H.B.)

Also, to answer your question, IIRC bluetooth only supports a maximum of 7 connected devices on a single adapter. Bluetooth uses frequency hopping to avoid collision and interfetterence*

* deliberate

Bluetooth shares 2.4GHz band with Wi-Fi, so not a lot. I'd like to know if there's specific software that can turn my Wi-Fi adapter into a Bluetooth positioning machine to fuck with normies.

>2.4GHz Wi-Fi
ok gramps, time to get off Jow Forums

>turn my Wi-Fi adapter into a Bluetooth positioning machine to fuck with normies.
You can't magically turn it into a bt device, but you can turn it into a WiFi jammer which would also affect bt. There's several .sh scripts for this on github. Example: invidio.us/watch?v=RmabhHiQ4yY

Linux really is the OS of choice for terrorism

Before the true BLT 5 roll on all devices a petty 1 to 2 devices is a max for an errorless connection in an urban flat

Bluetooth is fucking garbage.
Enjoy your 2 second audio delay.

Poorfag cope

>Buying wireless products because you're too lazy to cable manage
Sure, enjoy charging your headphones every 4 hours.

>Oh know the delay on my youtube instructional videos!

What? That only applies to earbuds that are shit by default. Again, poorfag cope. I bet you don't even have ANC in your boomer wired headphones, lol.

>Fire starts in building
>Can't hear because of noise cancelling
>Die

>noise cancelling prevents smelling and seeing the smoke too

Whoa, you can hear flames? You must be very special, user.

Would Bluetooth really be the go-to medium when building a 'smart' home system instead of wifi...?

Asking because I really want cams/sensors connected to my home server and Arduino + Bluetooth transmitters are dirt cheap

>Doesn't know what an alarm is

Bluetooth is literally a low-power/slow WiFi. There's almost no difference between the two.
>cams/sensors connected to my home server and Arduino + Bluetooth transmitters are dirt cheap
The reason they're cheap is because they're shit. Any time you upload or download using WiFi you'll create massive interference with Bluetooth devices if you position them wrong. Not to mention the transfer speeds are shit so your video feed will be garbage, and there's a fuck ton of exploits around Bluetooth which could let anyone hijack your video feed or devices.
Always use wired connection for security and WiFi only as a backup, and always encrypted as best as possible.

How often do you visit buildings that catch fire, brainlet?

>Doesn't know what a strobe is

Delay? Excuse me, what dollar store Bluetooth junk are you using?

Attached: 51E906EF-C3F7-484D-89F7-7CBC1AF3744B.gif (200x120, 2.21M)

I charge my jabra headphones once a week after using them for almost 12 hours a day. Nice try shill for (you)’s

Imagine being this retard to unironically think that bluetooth and wifi are somewhat interchangable. Surprise, bluetooth is a wireless specification for networks that are at most a few meters in diameter, thing that most of techlets here don't understand.
Also bluetooth doesn't jam the 2.4 GHz spectrum as it subdivides it into many little windows and hops around 1000 times a second on this free channels, which mean you can download as much cp as you want from the wifi while using bluetooth devices as they will automatically find frequency bands currently not in use.

>bluetooth and wifi are somewhat interchangable
>makes a Bluetooth hotspot
>any device connected to it has internet access
Proved you wrong.
>can download as much cp as you want from the wifi while using bluetooth devices
This is generally not the case. You can very easily introduce latency to Bluetooth devices with simple WiFi devices.