I work for Apple

I work for Apple.
Ask me anything.

Attached: 6000200094514[1].jpg (1500x1500, 210K)

No you don't, fuck off.

What's it like to take it in the ass?

we're off to a great start. you made me chuckle tho so good work

I haven't ever had a dick up my ass. but in terms of "getting fucked by the man" apple actually takes care of their employees. (gym fees paid for) (free helath care) (dental plan) and also very good on my CV if I ever look into getting another job

iPhones as well as macOS have autocorrect, spelling error notation and text suggestions. You couldn't have made "helath" as a typo. You're not using an Apple product to type this. Fuck off.

You can disable spellcheck, tech illiterate dindu.

I have a PC because I like gaming. I do however own an iPhone. I dont need to be a Apple fanboy to work their. Are you even old enough to think?

there* whoops
im hungover if that helps

>to work their.
Apple employees confirmed to be retarded.

see
Honestly tho some of my co workers are actually some of the weirdest people I've met

haha yeah, like erwin, what a funny guy.

iTODDLER GTFO

How much did they start you out at? Also how many pieces of fruit did you have to put in your butt during the interview?

Why are you gay?

Got any proof that you, OP who isn't using a tripcode, in fact work for Apple? How do you go about presenting a concept of a potential project towards higher ups? Install Gentoo.

NO fruit up ass, I started at 9.20 an hour
UK btw

You'll have to trust me im afraid.
I am always constantly being checked up on and having conversations with higher ups. there is even an internal social network where employees share ideas and depending on how many likes an idea gets it can be put into action by the higher ups

That's not how it goes. I actually know a guy who works there. You have to get higher ups excited about your project, tell a story, say how it will positively impact people's lives. It's definitely just a reddit system.

did I not just essentially say that you retard?

..no

It's definitely not just a reddit system*