I want to upgrade to 1903

I want to upgrade to 1903
Should I clean install windows or just upgrade to the new version?

Attached: pic.jpg (1200x827, 47K)

Just upgrade. The way Windows works now, it actually does a clean install anyway and just migrates over your settings and files.

install debian

prove it

Always do a clean install.

Do your research. He's right.

There's nothing to prove just Google it.

neither.

why not just save yourself the trouble and give the computer to a charity shop?

Install over your current installation but be sure to run SFC and DISM scan to correct the inevitable corruption. You will be fine.

Just incase you are retarded:
Run CMD as an admin
run “sfc /scannow”
If the result is anything but no integrity violations found, run “dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth”
If that is successful, run sfc again. If dism fails, reinstall.

>things that never happen

I literally have to this with every windows update. If you dont, you are letting corruption build within your OS and it may be too late when you try to fix it.

Attached: 122CE87E-E5F7-4352-A8D2-88FBF0B4AB90.jpg (4032x3024, 2.57M)

>wrong pic

Attached: 247CA24F-2E82-4F4D-AF02-CA09C007EC9A.jpg (4032x3024, 3.04M)

The prior scan that found corruption caused by update

Attached: 495E986B-0D6D-41FF-9D5A-474DCBA87074.jpg (4032x3024, 2.91M)

>macbook pro
gee i wonder why

might explain why my win 10 on lastest release takes 30 sec to launch from start instead of 10 as when i got the ssd first instal 3 years ago? I was considering reinstalling or do the restore thingy that doenst delete your personal files

That was the wrong picture. Its kinda hard to distinguish which picture of lines of text is which from a thumbnail.

How is it different from any other x86 machine?

OOH man fuck off i got that same message i just did the test, what do?

>“dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth”
is this a single command with all the flags or you mean do it with one of each at a time?

“Refresh windows” fixes nothing ever.
Run the two lines I posted and check for improvement. If there is none, reinstall.

Do the dism one, it tends to fix those. Run sfc again after dism. if still corrupt, reinstall.
Everything within the quotes is a single line

Install Linux Mint Tina, the Windows for Linux users.

i would have to get the lastest windows image posible to avoid the updates again that could cause problems right?

Yeah, you can create an installer for the latest image using the media creation tool on microsoft's website.

>didn't know I had corrupted files on my windows box
thanks Jow Forums

Attached: 1486792374749.png (720x644, 31K)

>defective macshit hardware constantly corrupts SSD
Found your problem.

same, thanks user for the retarded explanation too

I run sfc again adter the dism command and still show the same but i havent restarted tho, pray for me :))) Also any advice on how to save chrome bookmarks? pain in the ass to lose them when reinstalling

Link chrome to a google account
Did DISM say operation successful? Sometime running it twice will get it too. Definitely reboot and scan again tho to check if it already worked

with firefox you can just save your profile folder ;)

yeah DISM worked completely, rebooting took 20 secs since the beep,
run sfc now and it says everything is alright :D !

I will reinstall at some point anyways since having an SSD shouldnt be the reason why its taking more time since there is no fragmentation