Palemoon

>Use Palemoon
>non of the well known addons work
>have to use their alternative addons
>they suck ass
>pic related

Attached: 1565186773059.png (742x370, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/gorhill/uBlock/releases/tag/firefox-legacy-1.16.4.11
forum.palemoon.org/viewtopic.php?f=65&t=22399
google.com/search?&q=pale moon infected
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

werkz on my machine.

Attached: 2019-08-19_12-25-44am_maimscrot.png (1366x768, 96K)

nice thread man, now go shove a dick up your ass

use ublock origin desu

github.com/gorhill/uBlock/releases/tag/firefox-legacy-1.16.4.11

install the ublock origin updater addon to keep it updated

Don't use Furrymoon then. They're notorious for not supporting common Firefox addons

>please disable your ad blocker
>wahhh let us serve malware

thanks based user. I went looking for ublock but nowhere did they mention a version compatible with palemoon.

PageFair, secretmedia, sourcepoint. Are companies that are Greedy Jews that make anti-adblock software to bypass adblock.

ANONS WE MUST DO SOMETHING AGAINTS THESE GREEDY ADVERTISING JEWS!

>palemoon
>using compromised software

>compromised
source or kys

Lets make ad blocker blocker blockers

>compromised
explain yourself

also forum.palemoon.org/viewtopic.php?f=65&t=22399

Vivaldi doesn't have this problem. Almost all Chrome addons work and they're considering adding support for Firefox addons too (due to Google's pending enterprise-only adblock restrictions).

Attached: vivaldi.png (420x420, 4K)

>HURR FUCKING DURR WHAT IS ADGUARD DNS

>skinned chrome botnet

Google it yourself and pick any of the first 100 results

you can't block everything just by DNS you retard

t. no credible source

>everything is botnet

>HURR FUCKING DURR HOW DNS WORK

>closed source

>closed source
Only the UI is closed source, and it's written in user readable JavaScript and CSS.

>user readable JavaScript

You’ll reject any source I provide because you are biased. It’s not worth the effort. Enjoy using conpromised software.

>he can't provide a source because he knows he's full of shit

what is the appeal of using palemoon over something like waterfox?

those were their old windows archive, the source code is openly available for you to audit or build from if you don't trust binaries. if you don't want to do neither, you can use whatever you want.

just fucking use iridium already and keep your addons. If you really need privacy for some non legit bullshit use tor and a vpn for that on Linux already and forget about addons.

>iridium
>chromium based garbage

waterfox is just a rebrand of firefox with xul addon support whereas palemoon is a proper fork of esr 52. if mozilla does something to firefox, waterfox will get affected but not palemoon since they're based on goanna/uxp.

Iridium is a un-googled chromium-based browser for those who don't know about it and do a great job. You just won't be getting any synchronized account with it and will have to re-enter passwords for every sites everytime you want to get on it. (Which is what I use macros for)

>too dumb to type two words in a search engine and find out for yourself

and un-googled chromium based software that has been made from scratch to not include anything google in it.

>too scared to defend his own claim
the burden of proof is on you

>just a rebrand of firefox with xul addon support
The v68 betas don't even have that. Just a gimped bootstrap addon module they stole from Thunderbird.

Except your obviously biased and will reject anything I provide

even then, unbranded firefox is better

>just audit the source code lol
Because that’s totally practical for someone without programming experience

how? I bet its laggy and doesn't support my addons.

also, check this out.

it aint that bad. And sure waaaayyy better than palemoon ahahah

Attached: uhm, its not that bad.jpg (1270x996, 118K)

>I bet its laggy and doesn't support my addons.
are you retarded?
>redditspacing
yep

Tell me why is bad to make your text accessible to retards like you so even them can read what you're writting?

it is the way to check if it's compromised or not. it's more of a real response than your "lmao it's compromised but won't give you the details." it was not even the source or the linux builds that got compromised, it was one (1) archive server for old windows builds, so unless you've used that very specific mirror and also use windows, nothing is compromised.

also
>if you don't want to do neither, you can use whatever you want.
what is reading?

it's not stolen if he asked and gave credit to them. you know the different

Okay keep using compromised shit people like you are the problem

your lack of intelligence required to interpret what i've been saying in the entire thread is fairly amusing, user.

>t. no credible source
Not him, but please do kill yourself.
google.com/search?&q=pale moon infected

jesus christ

Attached: 20190817_224049.jpg (1960x4032, 474K)

what made you say that?

>taskbars out the ass
>grey on black
>that pink
>one pixel wide border
if you can't do iu design, don't.

i'm the only one who's using this and this is how i'm comfortable with. what makes you think that i'm designing ui for any purpose?

>using deprecates and vulnerabek software maintained by the one furry manchild who was too autistic even for BSD devs
Why?

Attached: 1557512781193.gif (400x267, 176K)

adnauseam

Use Waterfox instead. It's one of the few browsers that isn't updated to v57 (Quantum) and it does get patches. I am not sure about the politics or beliefs of the project leader, but the browser lets me use FF DeepDark and DownThemAll! so I'm super satisfied.

>using furshit when waterfox and librewolf exist

Librewolf? Lemme look that shit up

>librewolf
and what is their meme about?
>million fucking versions of ff

It's the new name of Librefox after Mozilla gagged the original dev. Basically GNU Icecat but for mainline versions.

>million fucking versions of ff
For good fucking reason! Mozilla ruined Firefox beyond repair and went full SJW. They've lost it and focus on "social causes" instead of a quality product.

>It's the new name of Librefox
No. It's the name of the copy of LibreFox that some folks decided to make and host it on GitLab instead of the actual LibreFox repo, due to the guy who originally worked on LibreFox being MIA.
It's also Linux only apparently, so it's trash.
Not like LibreFox wasn't trash before, seeing how much stuff does it break.

You will find true tranquillity if you realize EVERYTHING IS AN BOTNET

you can install ublock on pale moon

>FF DeepDark
link or name of the creator? only relevant item has a different name and is for purchase

I use it because it's too outdated to load the new style captchas that make you draw pictures and shit so it just gives me the mobile version instead.

and downthemall
>Clearly OP is a fucking retard and can't into computers.