5 months

5 months.

Attached: 1533159643378.png (200x200, 80K)

More like 10 years
LTSC bois ww@

>777
not like this....win7bros.....

Right here. I feel sorry for faggots running standard W10 or Linux.

still w10 so botnet

shoo shoo freetard go back to eating foot skin

The only thing I still use Windows for is vidya gaymen, and I do that on its own machine. I don't particularly care about security updates.

Attached: b8.png (1000x1000, 273K)

Good thing your freedom OS running on top of dozens of chipsets with 5 backdoors each isn't. Especially when you need to be connected to the internet to download from repositories or it's almost useless.

Imagine running an OS that basically MUST constantly connect to certain servers to download shit and calling others botnet.

inb4 you dont need repositories I LIKE my PC not being able to do much beside act like a high tech ornament

I'm already on Win10
Hell I'm even using the chromium-based edge beta

green is my pepperocino

5 months till what? i dual boot win10 home and arch

A patch for windows xp was released this year. WIn7 is going to be supported for the next 20 years.

Stop fucking reminding me. I have to switch my server over to Windows 10 or preferably Windows Server now. And my laptop. Fuck

Windows 7 had a terrible, resource draining aesthetic. Have to admit that using Windows classic shell on 7 was almost god-tier though

I'm going to keep my 7 machines running forever on my home LAN. If I want to go on the internet to do something, I'll use Debian.
I will never abandon you Nanami-chan!

Attached: 8b992a18e5e170bf3647f5b0f7eb61be_400x400.jpg (400x400, 31K)

You know that a repository is just a big box of .exe files right...? In Windows you also need the internet to download any useful program. And the new windows app store is basically a repository with a gui.
>Inb4 fell for low quality bait

Because on linux you don't need internet to download things?

without repo's you can't do anything. Linux ultimate botnet.

I chose Linux over Windows before work Win 7 and 8-10.

> Imagine running an OS that basically MUST constantly connect to certain servers to download shit and calling others botnet.
Wat. No, it absolutely doesn't have to be connected to "certain" servers. It can be connected to "any" servers of your choice.

You can have your friend's friend's friend clone the servers and then use all software without anyone but that guy knowing. Or even only run your own self-built software packages entirely, only reusing the underlying construction instructions for the software after they've been forensically analyzed by your own software.

Plus keep in mind that what also matters is that you're not running with any no privacy telemetry / marketing data enabled EULA that enables these servers to do whatever the fuck they want with your data legally if they're in a normally complacent jurisdiction, as Microsoft / Apple do.

>a patch a year
>vs 10 patches a month

Attached: 1540221023338.gif (267x150, 993K)

>friend's friend's friend clone the servers
Anybody who uses Linux isn't a friend.

It won't happen. Nanami-chan still holds too much market share and Microsoft has a responsibility over that.