Gbwhatsapp is officially dead

since gbwhatsapp is dead which is the ultimate whatsapp client?

Attached: GBWhatsAPP.jpg (810x450, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

signal.org/android/apk/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nativefier.
but you could stop using Facebook's shitware and migrate to signal

how about not using israeli botnet trash for a change

99% of my close friends and coworkers use whatsapp so I cant not use it

>who would win an entire country or a single autistic freetard

Just create a desktop shortcut of the WhatsApp Web page, that's how I do it.

then how can I use when Im by the phone?
or how can I read revoked messages?

Use Signal. Recommend it to everyone.

Why use Whatsapp? Even Telegram is better than Whatsapp.

Attached: 1556043387535.gif (300x300, 143K)

I use/have setup whatsapp groups for sports teams, school council and work.

At work for eg. the company has a whatsapp account. How fucken retarded let alone autismo would I look screeching about how whatsapp doesn't respect muh privacy and we should all ditch it for whatever is the newest flavour of "we totes are more secure than the last app" app?

I occasionally come here to touch base with other professionals who share at least some of muh sensibilities and sense of fun and humour.

It saddens me that the majority of anons here behave if not think like a bunch of fucking 12 year olds.

get a load of this massive faggot

Attached: 1553640286630.png (351x382, 157K)

>I am a NEET : The Post.

>that the majority of anons here
nah it's just the freetards
the thing is that these retarded neets don't have anything to do so they're very vocal

Oh don't get me wrong - I use linux day 2 day at work (servers) and at home.

But there's no way I'd running REEEEEEEEing to muh bosses saying
>you must ditch windows cause it's botnet and all the workstations must run ubuntu...

It's very apparent that there are lot of people here who don't understand the corporate environment because they've never been part of it.

Attached: d3cjevs-b4a2d215-2a3e-486c-af34-326b6fa61e14.jpg (610x814, 142K)

The problem are the others. The problem have always been the others. The fact alone that however many years post-Snowden we're still at status quo is a clear sign the vast majority of people have zero regard for their living conditions, will actively vote against their interests and then feel smug about it. Most people shouldn't be allowed to vote or hold office.
>inb4 t. 14y/o r/iamverysmart
you know it's the truth.

>using whatsapp
user...

>signal for friends that already have your phone number
>threema for stranger you do not want share any private information with

Source

Smartphones are cancer. Stop using them.
>BAWW NEED FOR WORK
If you HAVE to have one for work, your job is fucking you in the ass. Quit.

Attached: 1535334735029-2.png (1000x1234, 677K)

signal or telegram

A lot of anons need to use WhatsApp, for their work, and some friends.

>need
No they don't.

only the linux users, because they don't have anyone to talk to anyways

Telegram

Attached: telegram.png (225x225, 4K)

based and reallifepilled

>using chinked and pooed whatsapp version of mossad'd whatsapp
>being sad for its death
You deserve to die!

Franz

>others eat shit so I must do the same the post

>for a change
you what neger?

I tried signal but there's no good desktop clients for gnu/Linux that don't use electron. I also tried tox, xmpp, Briar, Jami. Jami is probably the closest to not being shit, but the desktop client is built with gtk3 which is probably worse than electron. Currently use Telegram out of hopelessness.

based post real nibba shit

>>others pay me to "eat shit" so I must do the same or lose muh job & livelihood : the post

tidied that up for you. I know you probably have more free time than me to do it but I saved you the trouble of being a smug welfare leeching cunt. You're welcome.

Cheers fellow daily grinders.

Attached: Kaho_Dental Dam.jpg (1163x1200, 139K)

telegram does it better

Imagine being Indian or having poor friends.

Just use iMessage lmao

jeezz

Signalbros, need some help.

Android 7, no google account, no playstore, have been downloading Signal using f-droid or apkpure. But since last update (4.44.7 and 4.45.2), app says "This app is not compatible with your phone". I update my sister's phone, with her google account, and it's ok. Seriously, WTF is this shit?

What may cause it? Fuck...

Attached: signal.jpg (588x224, 28K)

>muh dont use whatsapp
in my work they use it so I wont tell my boss to switch to telegram, I would get fired if do so

>I am of zero threat to some of the most evil bureaucratic machineries in human history and i’m proud of selling my soul for immediate comfort before society turns to shit because of people like me
move to china nigger

>I apparently don't need to work so don't need to fit into the corporate environment

It really is scary how so fucking utterly naive some of the people here are.

Here's a protip: getting a multi-billion dollar corporation to just change it's software isn't a political decision that you get to make on your own.

Attached: bosch5_04.jpg (1100x619, 108K)

JUST

You guys do know that whatsapp desktop is a thing, right?

signal.org/android/apk/

Thanks, user. I love you (no homo).

Attached: serveimage.jpg (634x818, 137K)

Are you Indian?

QRcode?

People only use WhatsApp in spain, even work related stuff and calls. When someone asks for your number they even ask directly for your WhatsApp

>nativefier
welcome to Jow Forums my friend, land of the screaming retards who don't have a job and who lost touch with reality a long time ago

I'm an oldfag (07 I think). On /b/ or Jow Forums (came here when /new/ was up) I'd expect this sort of naivety or puerile snowflake attitude, but not here.

Maybe I'm expecting too much...

Attached: ricki-lee-coulter-1182295.jpg (1439x1798, 273K)

argentinian
>they even ask directly for your WhatsApp
this

tell ur frens and family to use telegram, isn't as secure but at least it isn't under any FAANG or 14 eyes control.

why would it be ded?

Attached: 1467212614301.jpg (342x342, 9K)