Everyone ready for work tomorrow? dont stay up too late

everyone ready for work tomorrow? dont stay up too late

Attached: doomwojak.jpg (727x868, 244K)

I wish I had a job.

What are your hobbies user? What gets you going?

komm susser tod

yeah actually, nice ol 9-5 with plenty of time to study throughout the day

I work from home though.

I should start getting to bed earlier. I want to work out in the morning and stop wasting my day. I'm tired of being tired

I'm an unemployed junior dev with 5 months of experience. Doing a lot of interviews, I just got an offer but they're trying to jew me by offered less than what I used to make in my first job. I need the experience and I'd be eager to accept the offer but I can't work for pennies in good conscience, Pajeets are already doing that and fucking up the market.

It's gonna be about 100F/38C with 60% humidity without a single cloud in the sky and I have to start laying a cinderblock foundation in buttfuck who? virginia innawoods with swarms of hardened convicted felon mosquitos that just get slightly drunk on deet now.

You techcucks have it real easy.

Attached: Screenshot_20190514152347_Instagram.jpg (1079x1151, 464K)

Then you may not be interviewing at the right places. Do you have a degree? Personal projects?

>Do you have a degree?
Nope
>Personal projects?
Yep

I know I'm not interviewing in the right places, eventually I'll get a job again and things will go back to normal but the job hunt and the feeling of being a useless parasite while you're unemployed hurts a ton, I'm tired of being a NEET and a burden to my parents which is why I learned web dev on my own and started working

Well the only way you should feel like a parasite is if you're being parasitic. Are you intentionally burning bridges and letting people down? Probably not. What you're trying to do is find something that makes you happy. Learning web dev isn't easy and it takes time so you must like it, right?
Value yourself at your experience. If someone overseas is grabbing the job you want, it's because they are probably cheap and expendable. A commodity. But if you have an offer you are unwilling to take high consideration towards because you think you are better than it, really look at what qualifications you must have to be considered.
Experience is earned and not inherent. Do your time and move on to bigger and better dude. These things take time and, I promise you, will be more rewarding if you focus on getting there on not looking at everyone else who is already there.
You're most likely young and have the one commodity that matters: time. Be honest about where you stand but, more importantly, be honest to yourself. Work is a means to an end. Figure out what that end is and start working. Be proud regardless what job it is that you take. At the end of the day, we only have our character, not a title and not a specific salary. You've got it man and I'm sure you'll get where you're trying to go

No one overseas is grabbing that job, it's just that the company thinks they can pay me way below market rate because "no experience". Despite being unemployed I will not work for less than the standard market rate for junior devs when I am better than them. We're still negotiating and I'm waiting on other offers too, it's just that looking for jobs can be somewhat exhausting and when recruiters try to lowball you it just sucks.

I understand man. Negotiate but cut your teeth. Do your time and you'll get there. I'm excited for you man. You seen driven and I've got best wishes for you dude

Goals for this week:
>stay up past midnight
>wake up confused and groggy
>stagger toward bathroom and shave
>arrive to gym ripe and early
>work out
>shower and change
>work from 9-6 with no lunch
>return home
>make dinner and let my tears season it
>eat and shitpost until the wee hours
>rinse and repeat until friday

Attached: ezgif-3-44715f194c2d.jpg (3409x2225, 993K)

Kinda bummed about it after a 4-day weekend but I don't hate my job.

Thanks breh

a while back I made a concerted effort to get to bed at a reasonable hour, get more exercise, and eat less junk. I kept it up for about four months hoping I'd feel more energetic and less tired.

you can guess the punchline: I didn't feel any different. All I did was fill my days with "fuck, I have to be in bed in two hours..." "fuck, I have to work out today..." and so on. some people are just naturally low-energy.

>tfw just started comfy 8-5 job
>Chill office environment providing basic end-user tech support for a specific few products
>Decent pay considering the relative ease of work
>Hour long lunch, good restaurants everywhere because Inna city
>Coworkers are actually mostly cool
>Moving in with gf soon, since we now make living wages
>Actually leaving the mom's basement but un-ironically

I'm a filthy fucking normalfag now and I feel good about it. Comfy normie life in the daytime, being a filthy weebnigger by night

if its your first job it can be worth taking a sucky one right off. Leave at first opportunity, but your just getting your foot in the door. Wages come a little later friend.

inb4 im a boomer cuck. 6-12 months of garbage is the limit, not 10 years.

It's my second job, I used to be paid more in my first job and I had no experience whatsoever. I got fired from that job (through no fault of my own, the founders dissolved the company to work with one big powerful entrepreneur and everyone got fired, they all found new jobs too), but I learned a lot in those 5 months and now a recruiter wants to pay me even less, it's fucked up.
If I stop getting job offers maybe I'll settle for it but I really don't want to, he makes it seem like a lot of developers would work for that pay, but I know they won't, that's why he's being so insistent. I don't want to work 6 months then find another job again because then interviewers will think I'll switch jobs at the first opportunity.

Nigga I'm at work now

> I don't want to work 6 months then find another job again because then interviewers will think I'll switch jobs at the first opportunity

((they)) want you to play the careerism game and worry about every gap in your resume.

Remember you are the one who constructs your resume, you can control how these things look.

Say it with me: companies want to hire people who are easy to work with and are reliable enough to get work done.

That's it. Everything else is bullshit. Its all filters to try get people to fit that criteria. You just have to show employers you are that kind of person.

slight ammendment, this isn't true for top performers and Phd directors of AI labs, but its true for all normal jobs that have fucking job listings on indeed

I'm so not ready. I'm going to look like an idiot tomorrow.

Attached: 1555528859437.jpg (750x997, 70K)

>wake up at 5:30
>work out from 6 to 7
>rest a little before my day at work begins
>work is nice and challenging and people there are cool af
>from there, I go to uni where I'll meet my gf and friends, chat a little, eat some snacks before class
>watch class
>head back home
>take a nice, hot shower
>eat
>casually study something that will improve my skills
>sleep
>rinse and repeat until friday
Yes, I'm ready.

Attached: 1562586815559.png (300x360, 57K)

r u me
When the company faces the first crisis with you on-board, don't quit the job after that. They've seen your potential (aka autistic devotion to your task), but haven't told you that yet. They might offer you a better position in the future.
That's what happened to me, at least.

oh yeah well my back gets stiff sometimes from slouching at my desk.

Feelsgoodman.jpg

Honestly, after spending most of my youth as a hikkineet, I never expected to be in this kind of position. I intend to tough out working where I am until they start treating me unfairly (if they do), then using that shit on my resume and find a better job.

We're all gonna make it lads

Attached: KOHt3P0RDH1l7NwHWlbNuLMxz1M4cmDKOMfJ3kydM9w.jpg (340x340, 16K)

>promised to put up a PR over the weekend
>didn't
>no more clean underpants
oh no

>t. Sisyphus

>another 55 hour week
last week was brutal
only thing I have to look forward to is Classic dropping next week and a few games

jobs are for poor people, enjoy being a wage slave.

thx to pay for my neet life npc

Attached: tumblr_o02screjpA1v0pigno1_640.png (620x387, 200K)

>wake up at 3:30am
>take shower at 4am
>leave house by 4:40
>get to work at 5
>work until 1:30pm
>go home and work on online courses for college

I don't tell anyone at work I am doing online classes, otherwise they wouldn't grant me to leave early from work.

>tomorrow
Its 1333 here. Been at work for hours

>uni starts tomorrow
>first time taking calc 2
tell me it's going to be okay

Attached: 1554188961165.jpg (400x400, 24K)

I had a four day weekend and I'm not ready to go back to wagecucking at the Help Desk.

It will be okay.Adderall is your friend now.

Is neet life redpilled? How can i be neet?

Same, I start my masters program tomorrow

And just imagine,if you do that for 35 to 45 more years then you will be too old to work (or do anything else for that matter) so you can retire!

Keep it up man, I took a bit of a cut for my first job but I'm still making about 30/hr here in Chicago. This is my fourth week now. It's been a doozy.

You will be ok. Its going to be hard the first time. It just takes some studying and practice.

user think of the millions of people who have passed this class. Its not that hard, but it does take work.

I'm working tonight, at home, though

> calc 2.
> masters program
> high school/freshmen level math

This is a joke riiigght guys?

I wish I was smart enough for a job.
I'm envious of you guys.

no i just meant uni is starting back up for me as well. i took that class long ago.

Thx u too