Oh no my usb keyboard with no leds or special features not again aaahhhh

oh no my usb keyboard with no leds or special features not again aaahhhh

inb4 macsbtfo faggot anime garbagbe giff

Attached: Screenshot 2019-08-19 at 09.00.01.png (764x202, 47K)

i am pretty sure it is not possible to rip a dvd or something with one of these fancy $3,000 macbook pros

you can't really do anything with these computers at all i don't know how this company is making so much money

>Using too much power
>USB spec USB device drawing spec'd power from USB spec (assumed) port.

>posts a mac btfoing itself
>tries to inb4 as OP
modern USB spec provides enough power to run a monitor or charge a laptop, and Macs can't manage a shiny keyboard?

nope. they can't.

Attached: ZomboDroid 09082019074432.jpg (846x846, 78K)

Attached: GD6-1024x576.jpg (1024x576, 120K)

don't fucking do it you piece of shit

iToddlers...

Attached: 1563323110777.png (767x767, 837K)

BTFO

Attached: 1559127985894.jpg (480x480, 28K)

lmao FUCKING RETARD HAHAHHAAA
NO PROBLEMS HERE BOYS

Attached: file.png (576x1024, 885K)

Don't worry, they will just keep increasing more and more the USB power until a device can literally sip 240v from it.
Then we will replace outlets with more expensive USB ports and USB fridges for no good reason.

I genuinely detest you

Meanwhile in PC land, it usually disables the one port that is being overdrawn, allowing other USB devices to go on working.

I want to stick that hairclip up her pussy while I ram her asshole

But then you will be able to plug your phone or laptop directly into the outlet to charge it. No more stupid charger bricks.

Based

based satania poster

>faggot anime garbage
go back, you don't belong here

Attached: 1543287187876.jpg (560x510, 106K)

I don't understand this maymay.

You do realise, sataniafaggot, that this would be in the event the USB device SHORTS and pulls a fuckton of power, yes? It's their gaymer keyboard kicking the bucket.

based

you have a short meeting with my dick in about an hour, cartoon faggot

Attached: AE4160F0BC6D4D30AAACA070BCAABD35.jpg (250x208, 8K)

>USB device SHORTS and pulls a fuckton of power, yes? It's their gaymer keyboard kicking the bucket.

This.
macOS can tell if a USB is drawing too much power and disables the port so a shorting faulty USB device doesn't cook the port, or the computer itself.
Every second PC laptop I encounter, the owner has to tell me one or more of the USB ports don't work any more, this never happens on a Mac.

yes but people who buy computers for expensive money are toddlers who btfo from some garbage cartoon ifaggot

>macOS can tell if a USB is drawing too much power and disables the port so a shorting faulty USB device doesn't cook the port, or the computer itself.
Every PC I have had since my Pentium 4 laptop with XP that I got in 2003 has done this. I thought it was the USB controller doing it, since that would react quicker and provide better protection from damage if a device shorts the power pins.
>Every second PC laptop I encounter, the owner has to tell me one or more of the USB ports don't work any more, this never happens on a Mac.
Most PC laptops you see are in the $300-400 price range. Serious corners were cut on build quality to reach that price point. Apple forces you to buy a higher end machine. Do the same with a PC and you will find similar quality.

She literally uses an iPhone.

Attached: iphone satania.jpg (1920x1080, 102K)

It's just Unix. You can do everything you would on any Unix system.

> don't know how
tax havens.

oh really is that right thank you poindexter mcpoop

lol nice what a shitty fucking meme

Macs come with a special patented button that saves battery when the device is not in use called a power button.