Best Linux for kids

Best Linux for kids

My daughter has only been using an iPad up till now to compute. I want to get her a linux computer so she will learn. I let her pic her distro but instead of looking at hardware compatibility she looked at the logos and picked suse because the "lizarad is cute ;)"

Is suse a good option for her? She's just a cute little loli right now and spends her time running around in little shorts barefoot, but I want to make sure she learns about computers so when she starts dating she will try to be with nerdy boys and not chads so she does not get pregnant and leave me raising the kid while she thots around

any suggestions?

Attached: suseforlolis.png (1048x548, 323K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Education-Li-f-e
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what the fuck

This but unironically

put her in lsd and on lfs. the mormons will show her the way and linux-for-kids will be her tool to read and write

pfffffffffffffff

Attached: JFHRBcB.jpg (327x327, 57K)

Yes there's nothing wrong with opensuse (leap); the entire thing basically consists of the same binaries with the OS being sold by parent company SUSE so it isn't an amateur/unsupported OS.
Since it has YaST, set of GUIs for managing the system, you can easily compare and contrast with CLI, do one thing with YaST then do the same thing with CLI.

bait anyway, but if you use something other than Ubuntu you're retarded and make things unnecessarily complicated

>loli daughter bait again

>describing your daughter as a loli
oh nonono

Girls date nerds because using computers seems like magic to them. If you teach your daughter to use a computer she will see the nerds for the craven, autistic genetic dead-ends that they are.

What about Manjaro tho.

same thing. Ubuntu just werks and has by far the nost support. There's no reason to use another distro.

>absolute state
normalfags go and stay go, have you never even heard of nurse-kun's saga ?

Manjaro just werks too and has the same support as arch, which is more than ubuntu

t.has never used manjaro

This user knows

was nurse kun fake

Attached: i want to believe.jpg (452x679, 44K)

no, just a good writer
I think the thread on /v/ some time later proves it, and the fact that he hasn't tried to get attention since too.

t. uses manjaro right now

Suse happens to have a version just for you.
en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Education-Li-f-e
She would probably like Gnome over KDE if all she knows is a ipad.

Also, good for you for wanting to teach your kid how to use a real computer. I wish my family had the same attitude.

Attached: 1433460328251.png (300x370, 136K)

>so she does not get pregnant and leave me raising the kid while she thots around
How about try to be a father. What you describe falls under the umbrella of "daddy issues" and it's called that for a reason. Just there for her and be careful how much you force stuff on her. Maybe take a parenting class. Despite what many think, parenting classes aren't for shit parents but for people who want to improve how they can. Shit parents (like shit students) cannot learn from those classes. I think you have a good shot. Shit parents don't even think about their kids future.

t. lies about using mandango

surprise surprise

Attached: manjaro.png (1920x1080, 65K)

>She's just a cute little loli
>loli
nice larp op. I wish there is a subscription option so I won't miss your loli baits again.

>wants his daughter to grow up chastely
>doesn't install pic related
are you even trying OP?

Attached: Temple-OS-21.png (640x480, 10K)

>He uses a display server

>wants a "just werking distro"
>complains about display server

just sent this to the FBI and I encourage you to do the same

Attached: firefox_2019-08-19_21-04-41.png (628x89, 5K)

is requesting foot pics illegal in burgerstan?

no but he's gonna get flagged for being a ped

>no but he's gonna get flagged for being a ped
How can the FBI flag an user poster on chan?

are you retarded?

the FBI basically has access to all internet traffic

not without a warrant they don't, it's illegal for them to do blanket surveillance

Girls never date nerds unless they are rich or Chad pretending to be nerds (very common these days).

>not without a warrant they don't
>it's illegal for them to do blanket surveillance
imagine being this native. Mate, face it. You're in trouble.

Attached: large.jpg (800x450, 61K)

>native
*naive

Imagine being this huge fucking faggot, holy shit.

lmao, getting scared? You're gonna get buttfucked by black inmates.

I'm not that user, nor do I live in US. I just fucking hate you retarded, gay, entitled newfags.

>lizarad
That's clearly a chameleon.

>coping
Relax. Jail is not THAT bad.

it's pretty bad desu i have been in before for pics :(

Chameleons are lizards

Windows 10

Don't waste her life.

no

the lizard is very cute :^)

OpenSUSE is great. She will become a smug Kunny.