Satoshi Nakamoto finally reveals lost coins from HDD failure

>tfw a HDD failure costs you a 10 million dollar fortune
satoshinrh.com/my-reveal-part-2/

Attached: 1542619399892.png (334x273, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newsbtc.com/2019/08/19/privacy-crypto-dev-bitcoin-monero/
youtube.com/watch?v=emDJTGTrEm0
twitter.com/fluffypony
youtu.be/bBC-nXj3Ng4?t=20m
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

imagine not having backup servers.

Who would he call for tech support though, I mean, if ya know what i'm sayin

If he gave you that hard drive to recover, what would you do?

why does that website look like it wants to sell me a seminar

I'd image it immediately and try to contract the best domain experts I could find who would take the project of recovering the private key on a contingency fee basis. If that didn't work, I'd sit on it and wait on the off chance some technique is discovered in the future enabling a recovery.
That's the final reveal site of the real Satoshi Nakamoto, creator of bitcoin. I'm sure he has had much time to think about his mistakes over the decade and now has a new much improved coin we can all get in on the ground floor with. Amazing opportunity here

>i could have mined more bitcoins
>i could have done an ico
>but i decided to work the nhs
>Btw i have no formal education in programming
yeah okay

first bitcoin versions were created in visual c++ 6.0 and were full of bugs.

satoshi nakamoto is either
1.dead
2.the nsa
3.some japanese guy with a mental fortitude thats stronger than steel

>I am from Pakistan. I reside in the UK. I have never resided in the U.S.
>My full legal name is James Bilal Khalid Caan.
>But I will forever be known as Satoshi Nakamoto.
>Information on Tabula Rasa, my clean-slate vision for Bitcoin.
what a lying scammer piece of shit

>Earlier in “My Reveal,” I pledged to reveal my country of origin and my education.

>I am from Pakistan. I reside in the UK. I have never resided in the U.S.

based

>Hence I hired a PR company to express my vision in the best possible way and I’m compelled to say that Ivy and his team are working tirelessly to take my vision forward for the common people.

Was just about to ask if this was legit..

it's a plausible story with literally zero proof.

>As an avid lover of numerology and astrology, I use both in my day-to-day life. I do believe God is the ultimate mathematician, as everything around us can be viewed as numbers.

How based can one man be

Attached: 220px-Terry_Davis_2017.jpg (220x202, 16K)

>for common people

nobody actually believes this bullshit, right? the real satoshi aint ever going to reveal himself assuming he's not already dead

Looks like he might be exposed soon.
newsbtc.com/2019/08/19/privacy-crypto-dev-bitcoin-monero/

this

The gullibility of people falling for get rich schemes, especially when there's an aura of mystery, conspiracy, and the possibility of being an "insider" is boundless. People will fall for this. Then there are the meta 4d chess players who will try to get in and cash out before the inevitable implosion. I hope this gets some legs. Not that I like seeing people lose money but we haven't had another Bitconnect tier justing since, well, Bitconnect and I'm getting bored with the entire space. One las hurrah before I sell my 50 bitcoins and start trading emini futures would suit me just fine.
And then there's the Satoshi Nakamoto is so stupid he "lost muh keys in a harddrice failure". Fucking lol

Attached: 1564758184385.jpg (637x793, 153K)

Everyone who is not some tech illiterate normies already knows who Satoshi is

youtube.com/watch?v=emDJTGTrEm0

Attached: shinichi-mochizuki-844de1c3-7ffb-4c91-ba0a-bc4b8ccb0ad-resize-750.png (657x807, 205K)

>you will never be as smart as he
why even live?

Mochizuki, can barely code HTML

All someone needs to do is sign a message with Satoshi’s private key to prove their identity. That’s it.

>didn't back up a few MB on multiple media
hahaha

>10 million
If you lost the genesis wallet in an HDD failure you'd have lost 10 billion.
Also, you don't need the HDD, just the private key, and someone that believed and remained active as long as Satoshi absolutely had paper backups of his private keys.

How is that relevant?

Stallman and Knuth personal websites also look bad from your web-hipster point of view. Who fucking cares? All of them have contributed more to CS than all the developers of your shitty web frameworks combined.

based

Everybody knows HTML and atleast one js framework to make webpagesh faggot. If they don't know and pages are shit they are just posers

In the beginning most people, including him, didn't suspect bitcoin would ever gain as much worth as it did.
If you lost a thousand coins in the early days it was no big deal. There was no way they could have predicted the future worth.

Left: China
Right: South Korea
Middle: Best Korea

Please don't tell me you fucks believe this shit
I don't think this guy even knows that "satoshi nakamoto" is Japanese at all (as in, the letters are), using Roman techniques to create the name
There's lots of discrepancies, this lad lists a lot every time a fake satoshi pops up
twitter.com/fluffypony

In a little bit, he'll launch some gofundme for his healthcare, or some shitcoin "satoshi vision" nonsense like Wright... you should know how this goes by now

by that logic you would literally have to exterminate everyone else
well, at least every single woman lmao

I think he's telling the truth. A lot of his story makes sense. This could be the last chance to get in on the ground floor of something big so don't blow it with undue skepticism.

RIP

Is this the real deal satoshi or the australian cunt pretending to be satoshi to avoid going to jail?

Attached: 1530604241547.png (657x527, 34K)

It was probably a WD drive and the dingus believed the shills in Jow Forums

zero papers on C.S,coding or any people say mochizuki know cryptography or Coding.

Yes, He a genius on elliptic curves and number theory but he didn't create bitcoin.

it's the cia

>falling for a pajeet scam website
Dumb boomers

sup bilal

Deep down, aren't we all the real Satoshi?

>believing that bullshit story
were you born yesterday OP?

It's the NSA using proof of work to create a rainbow table of cracked hashes. There's just no other explanation for why proof of work is so computationally expensive.

>why proof of work is so computationally expensive
youtu.be/bBC-nXj3Ng4?t=20m

He can't cause apparently his hard drive "failed" on him

or in prison, arrested for crimes which aren't clearly linked to bitcoin

I wonder how many on Jow Forums will fall for this. Not exactly the sharpest tools in the shed over there

> being this retarded
fuck off, moron.

>it's the cia
this

Satoshi Nakamoto is dead and certainly not some stupid Paki scam artist.
Kleiman keys are very likely buried under multiple layers of encryption that will probably not be cracked in centuries if ever.

Attached: Satoshi.jpg (328x303, 11K)

fake and gay

why do you need a HDD, i thought it was all in the block chain?

>I began working on the decentralised digital currency in 2007. While the recession fiasco of 2008 was taking place, on the 31st October 2008, I published the white paper “Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System.”
there was a cia research paper from the late 90s about crypto or shit coin
fake and VERY gay

>In the years after I left Bitcoin, I thought my real identity would be discovered at any time. I changed my writing style
yeah ok show me an old email then, before you ever became satoshi

so that no one can steal your bitcoin dingus
and the first blocks were not computationally expensive, the program adjusts difficulty to scale with however much you throw at it
if almost everyone stopped mining tomorrow the cracked hashes would eventually come back down to ezpz levels

bullshit

it's szabo and he is rich

it's not kleinman lol

total delusion
bitcoin fucked the US government in the ass and it will continue to do so
there's not going to be CIA soon

AMD had patents for dual-port and dual-core CPUs in 1999, what's your point?

fake and VERY gay

Hal finney was him and he is infact dead.

Terrance Andrew Davis created bitcoin as his final revenge against the US Government for what they did to him in the MKULTRA experiments. It's why they had him killed.

Attached: terry unabomber.png (436x328, 183K)

It's not Szabo, but yes he's rich and absolutely based. I wish he would buy my shitcoins.

>not having 10 drives in raid0
lmaoing at he's live

He's still alive and well. He faked his own death. The local newspaper that reported him was easily manipulated. He's currently living alive and well in the jungles of Argentina. The locals call him "El Gringo Loco"

>The greatest trick the devil ever pulled, was making the world think he didn't exist. And like that, he's gone.

Attached: 1561068269526.jpg (350x350, 31K)